Hyundai Verna Fluidic Technical Issues & Solutions

Get 5w30 , 3.3 liters. Get the oil filter changed regardless of kms run. Doesn't cost more than 100rs.

With your running go with normal mineral oil. Don't waste money on semi synthetic or fully synthetic oil. You can go for castrol or Mobil 1. Check here for more details Oil & Consumables

Two questions I wanted to ask.
How much time since your last running ?
How many kilometers ?
Thanks for the feedback. 3.3 liters with the oil filter change?

Is there have any parts number for the oil filter? or what I've to ask at the store? the auth service centers charges a lot for the spare parts.
May be the last oil changed around 6month back.
So far its around 7k km in total.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Get the oil changed yearly. No need to change oil at 6 months. Just ask for Verna fluidic petrol oil filter the shop will give you the part. Yes 3.3 with oil filter changed.

Shaji Marthandam
I have a fluidic verna crdi 2011 model 73k serviced regularly in ASS. Recently I topped up brake fluid dot3 about 50 ml about 10yrs old oil stored air tight. 1 wk afterwards clutch got stuck once or twice followed by free play of clutch. Hyundai service adviser advised me to change master cylinder and it was changed for 7k. After one day gear got stuck up as before..As engine gets heated up after driving 10 kms clutch became hard and then got stuck half way. Free play half way then mild resistance.All gears engage when engine is off but on starting engine gears dont engage. ASS advised to change slave cylinder and clutch plate also if possible. Slave cylinder was changed at 30k before.Some shuddering was there before so clutch plate cover assembly and release bearing were changed for 20k with oil service.Now after 1 wk clutch was smooth for about 15kms after that clutch becomes hard and got stuck as before. ASS replaced the new slave cylinder and changed clutch fluid free of cost. Still same problem after driving 25kms. ASS now advising to change the valve I think regulator in clutch activating line. I dont know what to do, please guide me.

I have recently purchased a used Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX VTVT Petrol 2012 model. I am not sure whether the steering of this model is adjustable or not. Some websites write that this model has an adjustable steering, but I couldn't find the adjustment lever. Can someone help me with the correct information about whether this car comes with adjustable steering, and if yes, where is it located? Also, I need the ownership manual of the car as the seller couldn't provide it. Please help.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I have recently purchased a used Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX VTVT Petrol 2012 model. I am not sure whether the steering of this model is adjustable or not. Some websites write that this model has an adjustable steering, but I couldn't find the adjustment lever. Can someone help me with the correct information about whether this car comes with adjustable steering, and if yes, where is it located? Also, I need the ownership manual of the car as the seller couldn't provide it. Please help.
Check this video.
However in your Verna you can just adjust the steering up and down.

Check this page for owner's manual
Owner's Manual - All Hyundai Vehicle | Hyundai Motor India

Hello friends, I have my Hyundai Verna Fluidic EX 1.6 CRDI diesel variant which has run just 90000 kms with company service history but now it has arrived with a new problem. It has "BLOW BY ISSUE" after the engine reached till mid of the temperature, the issue start sometimes it also occurs in cold start also, but there is no oil spillage. OIL DOESN'T COME OUT FROM OIL GAUGE OR MAIN OIL CAP. There is only blow by gas comes out from the main cap and oil gauge but when the engine is accelerated. There is nothing but there is only blow
by on idle. Can some one please help me out this what could be the issue because the engine is never opened or repair anything. There has never been open injector, the engine is too smooth as good as new. No issue in pickup, no oil leakage nothing. It's just recently serviced before 250 kms (engine oil, gear oil, oil filter, diesel filter, air filter, everything).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello People,

I have Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX(O) 2014 model, and when i plug pen drive into the USB port provided in the car, the screen shows error. I have tried 2 pen drives and same is the result. Could you please suggest what could be the issue?

Is the pen drive readable on a computer? If yes format it to fat32. Then try.
Yes it is readable on computer. Thanks for the info I will try it out formatting with fat32 and update. Thanks for the input. :)

Is the pen drive readable on a computer? If yes format it to fat32. Then try.
@allhyundaicars - did try with the FAT32 formatting but still it says Reading Error. Any other options?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
What's the size of the pen drive ? I was reading US forums and they were discussing that hyundai system won't read pen drive above 8GB. Some were saying 4Gb work fine for them , 16Gb was a big no.
I haven't tried usb in my car in years but try to find a 4gb pen drive and see if it reads.

What's the size of the pen drive ? I was reading US forums and they were discussing that hyundai system won't read pen drive above 8GB. Some were saying 4Gb work fine for them , 16Gb was a big no.
I haven't tried usb in my car in years but try to find a 4gb pen drive and see if it reads.
It was 4GB, but this weekend I will try with other pendrive and see if the problem with pendrive or usb. Thanks for you inputs. Will update you.

Hi. This is RAJA. A proud owner of Hyundai Fluidic VERNA.

Almost 7 years with my VERNA done 98k recently. I never heard any noise from the vehicle but recently I found some thrashing sound from the right side of the front wheel as if the wheel touches the mud guard and rub it. But it's not the issue. I don't understand where the sound comes from. The noise is found only after crossing 70kmph. During the normal drive the sound never comes.
Is any one here who has got the same experience and if so please let me know the reason and guide me properly for a solution

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It can be the suspension system or the infamous steering rattle.
Only a mechanic can tell you the reason.
I myself get weird sound from my car's rear since 4-5 years and nobody has been able to diagnose it.

Top Bottom