Hyundai Verna Fluidic Technical Issues & Solutions

Last edited:
Thread Starter #62
Re: Life with the all new Hyundai Verna

yeah i know that but that gdi engine is tuned for 95octane fuel, if that came here it would be 125bhp or so, owing to the condition of our fuels.

anywats the seniors will be checking the car today, pray that they find issues and do the needful rather then chucking me of and say all is well and after 3 years saying all aint well except your money

dear friends,i purchased a verna fluidic in may last year.Due to bad road conditions now i am hearing vibration noise on left side of dashboard whenever i drive on rough roads though on good roads i dont here such vibration noise.Can anybody let me know what to do in order to fix the problem.

Thread Starter #64

check the glove box if its locking well try removing it with the interactions given in the manual and try again, have you tried locating the exact location? if your own diagnostics do not work i suggest you have hyundai check it as a fellow member had the same issue and it was his ac blower that had an issue

hi nick though it is not possible to locate the exact spot of the vibration,as it is on extreme left side of the dashboard, i am sure it is not coming out of glove box though i will check it, the noise is same as we crush a plastic bottle whenever the car moves through the rough patches of the road.Also i have a problem on right suspension when ever the car glides over the pot hole it produces loud thud noise which is quite heart sinking.

Thread Starter #66

joy99 that noise you describe doesn't seem fine to me please have it checked asap, regarding suspension noise if it is in the front go to the service centre and have the lower arm bolt retorqued there is a tsb for the same if it is the rear suspension then you joined me 5 visits a coil spring change a shock absorber change and still nothing hyundai has now said they will change my front suspensions to as well as remove the torsion beam(rear dead axel) and refit and check/replace all bushings. the parts are on order for now. Ill update when they carry out the fix

thanks nick for the update plz inform when ever u get any news regarding changing of suspensions,i will also go on monday about my dashboard and suspension problem.By the way all things that are going to be changed such as suspensions etc,by hyundai are free and comes under warranty period or u have pay for this and also did u contacted your local dealer for this or you reported this issue to hyundai chennai office.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #68

i speak only to the warranty in charge guy, and i have escalated the matter to higher ups via him he's been very helpful since he and my dad have common political friends. these are all free of cost in warranty never pay for it. whats not included in warranty is given in the user manual.
the best way of getting things done is by showing them that you know cars that makes them feel yo cannot be fooled

hi nick though it is not possible to locate the exact spot of the vibration,as it is on extreme left side of the dashboard, i am sure it is not coming out of glove box though i will check it, the noise is same as we crush a plastic bottle whenever the car moves through the rough patches of the road.Also i have a problem on right suspension when ever the car glides over the pot hole it produces loud thud noise which is quite heart sinking.

hey joy, i was facing the same problem. the sound was coming from the top left portion of the dashboard. the sound is like two plastic parts hitting each other. Yesterday, i took the car to the showroom. they said that there are some metal pipes inside the dashboard which are hitting each other and they need cushioning for spacing. The problem is now rectified and the car is running smoothly now.

hi manik thanks for the super reply can u plz let me know that does they remove the dashboard or they done it through bonnet passage,in order to rectify the problem.

Thread Starter #71

manik and joy international owners have faced the same issue and the same thing was done to rectify the issue i think it has to do with the air conditioning system. not major though.
go give it a try and get the silence back in your cabin.

for benefits of all i will add in things to do during the service intervals. just so that you keep your cars maintained well and won't be cheated by dealers making you change stuff thats not required

hi manik thanks for the super reply can u plz let me know that does they remove the dashboard or they done it through bonnet passage,in order to rectify the problem.
hey, joy, they told me that they removed the dashboard. i think they also removed the battery connections so that the airbag doesnt inflate. all my settings were reset. but they did a super job as they hardly left any mark on the dashboard

Thread Starter #75
Re: Life with the all New Hyundai Verna

im not sure about how they deactivate the air bags. but its more than just removing the battery cables i suppose. anyways has the rattling gone away?
i got a few rattles in my car.
from co-driver seat belt assembly, when belts not worn. From left rear door, and from steering wheel, it comes up occasionally sounds like theres a screw rolling inside there.

Top Bottom