Hyundai Verna Fluidic Technical Issues & Solutions

Re: Life with the all new Hyundai Verna

Thanks Nick, I completely agree that its not good idea to fiddle with the dashboard having airbags.I will try to find the exact area of the occurance of rattling. I am not in favour of dashboard removal as A.S.S people told that there are plastic locks with the help of which dasboard is fitted. Once opened there are chances that the some of the locks might break or get loose.This can create further problems. Opinions on this please..

Now comes the second part of the story --
They tried to identify the cause without opening the dashboard.In the process they opened the AC Fan,which sits behind the glove box compartment. There was some play in the fan and said it needs to be replaced. They have already placed the order for the replacement(under warranty).According to them the fan might be the culprit for rattling. My observation is that it is somewhere on the right hand side whereas the fan is in the left side of the dashboard.Its good that a defective part was found in the process and will be replaced soon.

Thread Starter #32

thats good news raman hyundai is indeed good in after sales support, i guess some other would have said every things fine. well for now just wait till they replace the blower if it still persits have them check if the fuse and obd2 port is proper and all relays are properly mounted.
Regarding locks my aveos steering rack had to be changed in warranty it required full dashboard to be removed havent had any issues of rattling till now 132000kms and 4 years still strong. Theres a lot fo stuff within the drivers side dashboard have them have a check if alls fine i honestly hope your issue gets fixed. Btw whenever i keep my air con on blower level3 i find the speed to vary goes up and down is it the same with you?
Whats your fe?

Btw whenever i keep my air con on blower level3 i find the speed to vary goes up and down is it the same with you?
Whats your fe?
If its in auto mode and AC is set to desired temperature then in my opinion the blower speed will vary to keep the in cabin temperature stable. But as you said that you are manually setting the blower speed to level three, then in this case the settings automatically switch to manual mode and logically the speed should not vary. Since I am living in a area where AC is not frequently required,I have not observed this in my car till now. I will try this out and let you know if the same happens in my car.

Regarding FE, initially it was in the range of 9-11/12km/l till first 2K kms(local and highway mix). Now it has gone up in the range of 13-16km/l. The terrain upon which I regularly/daily drive my car gives an output of 14-14.5km/l.

Attachments

verna

Suspended
@nick, good post. nice !
i got to know everything about the car, but not the alarm !! the "beep-beep" chiming sound as you lock and unlock doors.
any idea ?

2nd service due.
change of engine oil and oil filter, air filter only along with washing and cleaning.

in third service, change of engine oil and oil filter, air filter and diesel filter. thats what hyundai dealer says !!

Thread Starter #35

the beep beep does not come as stock its available with hyundai as option for all variants except the sxO and for second service if you can spend more why not pamper the car with synthetic oil if its a diesel then mobil1 delvac is the best but costs more say 1thousand rs per litre

Last edited:

verna

Suspended

the beep beep does not come as stock its available with hyundai as option for all variants except the sxO and for second service if you can spend more why not pamper the car with synthetic oil if its a diesel then mobil1 delvac is the best but costs more say 1thousand rs per litre
can we not put the "beep-beep" type of alarm as an accessory in SX(O) ?
And,hey what about touch-screen audio ? like in standard accessory in i20 ? is it there from Hyundai for Verna Fluidic?
If yes, how much ?

Thread Starter #39

i have to get that checked. the ac is stable till 2nd level, above due to the air noise you can know that it goes up and then down irrespective if you rev the engine or not. i did a diagnosis and no codes showed up. doesnt make sense to use it in auto as i keep temps very low and fan speed would always stay high

Last edited:

i have to get that checked. the ac is stable till 2nd level, above due to the air noise you can know that it goes up and then down irrespective if you rev the engine or not. i did a diagnosis and no codes showed up. doesnt make sense to use it in auto as i keep temps very low and fan speed would always stay high
anybody can notice , my right tire is tilted or not compare to left?
my friend says it isnt but i asked few people they say yes. and i feel the same

btw this is the ugliest part of my car. huge bumper with tiny thin tires. I hate it.

Attachments

Thread Starter #41

seems the same in my car but it isnt like that i bet there would be issues if it were.
Btw the tires look funny some one may think its i10

seems the same in my car but it isnt like that i bet there would be issues if it were.
Btw the tires look funny some one may think its i10
i will see if someone can fix it here... right tire seems 5-6 mm more tilted then left.

i hate this tires. i think my honda city had broader tire then this. With this huge bumper it looks even worse. compare with santro how thin it is.

i wish all four tire tear down so i can get money for other one.

i will see if someone can fix it here... right tire seems 5-6 mm more tilted then left.
Neil its better to get it checked if you feel so. Is there any abnormal wearing out of the tilted tyre cos 5-6mm tilt means something. Get your alignment checked. I also got this tilt tyre feeling sometime back and asked A.S.S. to check it. There was nothing wrong with it.

Neil its better to get it checked if you feel so. Is there any abnormal wearing out of the tilted tyre cos 5-6mm tilt means something. Get your alignment checked. I also got this tilt tyre feeling sometime back and asked A.S.S. to check it. There was nothing wrong with it.
ya , i checked but there is no wearing out in tires but when i compare both sides , left looks more outward. ask few peoples to see , everybody said yes.

btw , even my car's body is so asymmetrical at many points. who knows if there is asymmetry in bumper to which i was comparing both sides.

Thread Starter #45

since me raman and you find the same i guess it could be an issue with the bumper, or its designed that way or has some fault

Top Bottom