Hyundai Verna Fluidic Technical Issues & Solutions

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hii Guys,
I own a 2012 verna diesel as all of you might know the verna has a pathetic headlight throw [frustration] which creates a lot of problem while driving the car at night .
So i would ask my fellow verna owners what could be a solution for this.will upgrading the existing bulbs with high voltage bulb with relay kit work ?
Yes. You answered your own question.

Hii Guys,
I own a 2012 verna diesel as all of you might know the verna has a pathetic headlight throw [frustration] which creates a lot of problem while driving the car at night .
So i would ask my fellow verna owners what could be a solution for this.will upgrading the existing bulbs with high voltage bulb with relay kit work ?
There are a lot of options based on what sort of budget you have for your lights upgrade.
Starts from better brand bulbs, Higher wattage bulb+relay to high end hid projector setups.

There are a lot of options based on what sort of budget you have for your lights upgrade.
Starts from better brand bulbs, Higher wattage bulb+relay to high end hid projector setups.
Budget is not the issue but i'm in favour of High watts bulb +relay,
what is your opinion on phillips weather vision 100/90 ,i'm slightly confused because have heard that 100/90 bulbs spoil the reflectors of headlamps

Last edited:
Budget is not the issue but i'm in favour of High watts bulb +relay,
what is your opinion on phillips weather vision 100/90 ,i'm slightly confused because have heard that 100/90 bulbs spoil the reflectors of headlamps
Try out bulbs in the same wattage first e.g. Philips Xtreme Vision and Osram Night Breaker Plus.

If this doesnt work out then, move over to 100/90 bulbs with 'ceramic holders' and proper relay. I havent used higher wattage bulbs but i think Verna's headlight unit is large enough to dissipate the heat.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Try out bulbs in the same wattage first e.g. Philips Xtreme Vision and Osram Night Breaker Plus.

If this doesnt work out then, move over to 100/90 bulbs with 'ceramic holders' and proper relay. I havent used higher wattage bulbs but i think Verna's headlight unit is large enough to dissipate the heat.
Thanks for advice bro since i have planned quite a few trips this season i cant take chances ,so i wont get a time to test the same wattage i guess i would go for 100/90 with all the above things u stated and would take a chance with it hope it works [lol]

Thats a nice thread there with plenty of information,[clap]
The thing thats holding me back with projectors is it's reliability as i have seen many projectors getting misalinged and i won't get time to get them corrected as u may also know aftermarket projectors are a miss or hit if it works it works like a charm but if it doesn't then its quite a headache [frustration]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Thats a nice thread there with plenty of information,[clap]
The thing thats holding me back with projectors is it's reliability as i have seen many projectors getting misalinged and i won't get time to get them corrected as u may also know aftermarket projectors are a miss or hit if it works it works like a charm but if it doesn't then its quite a headache [frustration]
If you are averse to converting to Projectors,
your Next best bet is LED Headlight Bulb. They're atleast as Bright as 100/90 Bulb, requires no wire cutting & No relays.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ed-headlight-conversion-bulbs-cars-bikes.html

Always buy the Shilan CREE LED only.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
If you are averse to converting to Projectors,
your Next best bet is LED Headlight Bulb. They're atleast as Bright as 100/90 Bulb, requires no wire cutting & No relays.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ed-headlight-conversion-bulbs-cars-bikes.html

Always buy the Shilan CREE LED only.
That's very informative. Even my friend told me about these led bulbs.

So these are plug and play for any car ? Santro , verna ?
What about the visibility in rains ?
Will These have better throw than the relay and high wattage bulb setup?

bhvm

Honoured Member
That's very informative. Even my friend told me about these led bulbs.

So these are plug and play for any car ? Santro , verna ?
What about the visibility in rains ?
Will These have better throw than the relay and high wattage bulb setup?
1> Yes. you may have to Hide the small ballast somwhere
2> These are 6000k, Not the perfect light but shouldn't be as bad as Blue (8000k) in Rains
3>Definitely.

Guys i need help regarding verna's clutch issue it does'nt slot in the gates properly and it is followed with very irritating sound {Grrrr}[frustration] as i had googled it earlier and found that it can be solved by changing cluth plate,pressure plate and some bearing and some also said to change the sleeve cylinder i for have changed the above today in front of myself and again while coming back home once the car get's heated {if u drive the car in a lot of traffic}i faced the similar problem .
I am totally blank know what to do ?[anger]

Mr.Hitsun
Verna has hydraulic clutch mechanism , in b2b traffic condition.chances are there for clutch to get heated and jammed.
But as you said clutch components were changed,i doubt the issue was not with this.

Guys i need help regarding verna's clutch issue it does'nt slot in the gates properly and it is followed with very irritating sound {Grrrr}[frustration] as i had googled it earlier and found that it can be solved by changing cluth plate,pressure plate and some bearing and some also said to change the sleeve cylinder i for have changed the above today in front of myself and again while coming back home once the car get's heated {if u drive the car in a lot of traffic}i faced the similar problem .
I am totally blank know what to do ?[anger]
grinding noise because of faulty release bearing. check the master cylinder and get the clutch system bled.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your response,
I haven't changed the Master cylinder , i will ask them to change it to hope it works, i just spoke with my SA he told that it can be a problem with master cylinder and if it doesn't work the only thing left would be open up the gear box and check the synchronizing ring

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your response,
I haven't changed the Master cylinder , i will ask them to change it to hope it works, i just spoke with my SA he told that it can be a problem with master cylinder and if it doesn't work the only thing left would be open up the gear box and check the synchronizing ring
Keep us posted.
Make sure they replace the master cylinder and bleed the system properly before opening the gearbox.

Top Bottom