Hyundai Verna Fluidic or New Ford Fiesta?

Thread Starter #16
yep. the waiting period here in pondicherry is 6 months!! so now i'm considering fiesta or honda city even if its a petrol sedan.

hi basil,i am using verna fluidic sx model for last three months.no complaints at all.killer looks plus luxury interiors.in short i will say total value for money.dont go for ford as its maintaince cost is very high.in my view you should go for verna fluidic.
thanks

and i heard that honda is planing a facelift for city which is likely to be launched on october.
Facelift is around the corner may be before Diwali. If possible wait for it.

well if you really want to buy the verna and get it delivered soon you might as well talk to the dealer and let him know you are ready to pay 25% amount. Petrol vernas have a wait period of two months. diesels are more in demand. i Booked my vtvt 1.6 sx(O) 2 weeks back and made full payments my car has just left from chennai.
If u do pay full just dont sign any form 20. do that once they get your car and inspect it.
Must say that the verna is indeed a VFM car. Vento is good to but the interiors would make you feel at this same cost i would have gotten more features in the verna. Also VW has higher after sales service cost and has very few service centres. nothing beats hyundai and marutis for their cheap spares and service(thats why you find maruti and hyundai taxis here)

Well what have you decided Basil?

I don't know about the waiting period of new Fiesta but even Vento has a huge waiting period especially for diesel! If you are okay with a petrol sedan do look at facelifted City expected this festive season maybe. After the price-cuts City makes a much VFM buy. And also City has very less or no waiting period at all here in Chennai , can be delivered within a week if color is available.

Go in for Honda city - For the best petrol engine, reliability, Medium driving dynamics, best back seat comfort. (New model soon ariving). Not great VFM if you travel a lot.
Service cost is not all low either.

Go in for Ford fiesta - Best driving dynamics(in this segment-budget), Be ready to loosen up ur vallet (Service cost).. Nothing so special ...

Go in for Verna - Excellent VFM. Power and Economy of the engines. The 1.6 Crdi is a
great one for those who munch up miles. Features-What not for this segment. Only dissapointment though is the handling beyond 110+(Any experienced driver will be able to handle upto 140 though) , Again how many times do we want to go beyond 110 risking our lives on indian roads.

hai iam planing to by new sedan car in this month tell which is best
all new fiesta diesel or verna fluid crdi 1.6
what about millege , look ,,comfort, style..

hai verna 1.4 crdi dont have airbag and abs .but 1.6crdi have both but cost wise it is 80,000 less. whether abs is very necessary. iam living in pondy

Don't compromise on safety, ABS is useful in both city and highway driving and airbags are potential lifesavers in major accidents.If you can afford it, go for 1.6 crdi.

ill compare hyundai and ford. HYundai has better service network and comparatively cheaper service and spares cost, ford has higher costs and lesser service network, i havent compared fiesta with hyundai feature wise but hyundai comes cheaper with good features and interior look, next is the looks which is your area to decide. walkin to both showrooms check both cars and test drive fiesta is way better in handling but hyundai has a better engine fuel efficiency is good.
i know its tough choosing a car we guys will advice you and compare but the real advice will come from your heart when you see both the cars in reality

Top Bottom