Hyundai Verna Fluidic Headlamps Upgrade

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I have a Verna fluidic 1.6SX model 2013.
I hit the highways very frequently and also do nigh driving . Need your advise on which relay and headlamps to be replaced with the company fitted one.
Reason to change is low clarity/ illumination
Pls advise

Bi-Xenon are way brighter and has long range with projectors.

You can replace the fog lamp with branded LED bulbs so you get more light spread for near object. This will help to avoid the pot holes and road dividers when you are using HI beams.

Osram NBU would anyday be my choice. NBU are the most opted for bulbs as replacements.
If you are looking for off-roading, Fog Lamps might be the ones you are looking for. Search google to get the best rates/offers once you have identified the model/part number.

kkn13

Suspended
Guys what about rains, fog etc? Will it hamper visibility etc?
Im asking a general question which Im sure OP also might want to know as do I.

IMO Phillips Xtreme vision is great option for you. As you frequently do night drives and highways. m using it in my k10, and it's much better than stocks. You can also go for 100/90 bulb with relay kit.but that risk headlamp as it can harm reflectors and stuff coz of heavy wattage bulbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI all, I'm using 2014 Hyundai verna Fluidic 1.6 SX (o) Diesel Variant. My car came with projector headlamps. All these 3 years I managed with this worst headlamps as I don't drive much in evenings. Now that I started driving in Nights in highways i couldn't drive at all with this poor light quality of the projectors lamps. It has very poor brightness. And if i drive in rain the visibility is absolute zero and I almost made an accident. My query is
1. Can I improve the brightness of existing Projector lamp
2. If I want to change this projector lamp which one should I opt for?

Another issue I'm facing is Tight clutch. Car odometer is 64k. Should I change the Clutch plate? The SA told that not to change it until 100k kms. I'm getting knee pain due to the hard clutch.
So please find me a solution for the issues I'm facing.

kkn13

Suspended
Dont use high beam during rains if you are
Else upgrade to Phillips bulbs, dont exceed 4300k though

Top Bottom