Hyundai Verna Fludic Component Speaker Upgrade

Thread Starter #1
Hello people, i have bought Hyundai verna fluidic 6 months back not satisfied with music in the car. There is so no bass power in the factory speakers. i have been using woofer and amp in my old car indica so i actually don't want to use that in my new car. i just want some decent speakers like components in my car to factory HU i don't want to change any thing more so plz tell me which components to go is it necessary to add amp to the components do they produce nice music over factory speakers? actually i don't know how the sound in components i just need it to be like in my friends chevrolet cruze factory speakers. do they give sound like that? please help me out

Last edited by a moderator:

bhvm

Honoured Member
what's wrong with a woofer and amp setup? budget options start from 10k a set and would sound better than any sort of components with respect to bass.

Thread Starter #3
actually you are right but i dont want amp and woofer in this car i need it to be a silent one and sound should be in the car only

hey prady9900
even im considering an upgrade to my stock speakers

my budget for the speakers both front and rear
with components in the front and co-axials in rear
is 12-15k

even i dont want a sub or an amplifier
i just want the sound to be pleasant with good vocals

im upgrading the HU to Pioneer AVH-8590BT 2-Din model

so im stuck with what speakers to go for

please do help me guys

@prady9900

try morel or polk audio. Morel will handle little more bass but they need good 4 ch amplifier.
Chevrolet cruze has rockford fosgate speakers. but their basic prime series is not that good and punch and power series are costlier. Morel or polk is better option then that.

Thread Starter #7
Thank you for your reference for my post I would go for Polk but is it necessary to add amp to d speakers without them does the sound goes well Bcoz I dnt want add any amp or woofer with that and as my stock player does not support amp it should be again put by an pre amp setting which gives disturbance to the player and warranty to so plz suggest will d sound would be good if we put Polk components with out amp

If you put polk components there itself you lose warranty. Sound will be better then stock. But not what you can expect from polk.
I was running two amplifiers with that stock headunit before. You just need preout converters to connect it with amplifier. So stock player can definately run any amp. Even i was told before that stock player wont take load of amp and all but its all false since they want you to buy new HU.
If you want to enjoy music then amp is required.

Thread Starter #9
Can any one help me out with this issue ?
I am going to buy Polk db6501 it comes with Cross overs Speakers and Tweeters right. Does the tweeter fit in the Comapany Tweeter pocket in Verna fludic ? Plz help me out

Can any one help me out with this issue ?
I am going to buy Polk db6501 it comes with Cross overs Speakers and Tweeters right. Does the tweeter fit in the Comapany Tweeter pocket in Verna fludic ? Plz help me out
hey prady
the tweeters will fit inside the stock tweeter location
dont worry man
and the crossovers will be fixed inside the door securely

but u can go for an amp with the speakers and the stock HU too
if ur tight on budget and can use the money of the HU on a good amp

Top Bottom