Hyundai Verna CRDi (2007) Random Starting Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hello,
I have Hyundai Verna CRDi 2007 model, run 1lakhs plus kms. I am facing problem with Starting of my vehicle. Problem is more when it runs around more than 20 kms. Starting in morning is fine. I already replace the battery (Amaron). Starting relay is okay.
Fuel pump and fuel filter is also oaky. Problem is specially occurs when i drow to 20kms and try to start the vehicle after switching off the engine for a while. Once the vehicle cool down, it again start normally. Please suggest what may be the possible cause.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hello,
I have Hyundai Verna CRDi 2007 model, run 1lakhs plus kms. I am facing problem with Starting of my vehicle. Problem is more when it runs around more than 20 kms. Starting in morning is fine. I already replace the battery (Amaron). Starting relay is okay.
Fuel pump and fuel filter is also oaky. Problem is specially occurs when i drow to 20kms and try to start the vehicle after switching off the engine for a while. Once the vehicle cool down, it again start normally. Please suggest what may be the possible cause. there is no such reply
I think, car not starting when hot , may be a problem with Starter Motor. Either you have to service or change the Starter motor.

May be you will get better answers from our forum experts..

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom