Hyundai Venue Compact SUV

They should have made a turbo version of the 1.2 kappa.
The problem with 1 litre turbo engines is that without turbo they won't be able to pull the car. That's were the 1.2 tsi shines. Watch out for the altroz turbo petrol though not as powerful as the tsi it will be 100 kilos lighter so it will be economical and if you want you can have fun with it too.
Nexon petrol and ecosport 1ltr also have this problem car too heavy for the engines, now wait and watch how the same nexon petrol engine even after detuning is going to perform in a car that weighs same as tiago.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
India’s first modified Hyundai Venue is here [Video]

hyundai-venue-wrapped-featured.jpg

Hyundai Venue, the latest product from the South Korean brand was launched by the Indian brand last month and it has already gained massive popularity in the market. The delivery of the Hyundai Venue has already started the delivery of the car all over India. It should be noted that like Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai does not offer any dealer-level exterior customisation option, however, there are many aftermarkets modification experts who have started the modifications based on the Venue. Here is the first video of India’s first modified Hyundai Venue.

Read:

Mods: if this has to go to the modification section, then kindly move it to there

Update from the dealer. Car is allotted for me but registration will happen only after STA approval from Tamil Nadu government, Seems all the variants has to be approved by government, for some of the variants approval was received last Saturday. Unfortunately, the variant which I booked (1.0 SX Manual) is yet to be approved. Dealership checked with me if I am okay to change either to Diesel or petrol dual tone which I politely said no. I was informed it might take 2 more weeks :( I don't understand how this approval process is happening, approval is there for Petrol SX(O), SX+, S DCT but not for S manual and SX Manual [confused]

Thread Starter #113
Hi all,
I have got the delivery of my Venue 1.0 petrol, pearl white SX(O) on 30th may 2019.
Thanks to the Kanchana Hyundai dealer for giving the first place of taking delivery of the vehicle in my city.
Yes, about the car NOW.
1. Road presence is good, even better when placed adjacent with Brezza.
2. I really enjoyed the driving comfort.
3. Driven 500+ Km. Still showing 100 Km more to run. As per my calculation, I am getting min 15 Km/Ltr mileage. (I've filled full tank )
90% of the driving is within city and as a test drive running from my friends.
4. Overall, I am very much happy with the Power and Performance of the vehicle. Yes, initially below 1.5k rpm felt little lazy, but when the turbo kiks, performs very good.
5. Steering feels very soft.
6. Space inside is comfortable for 5 normal size people. I didn't find inside space as cramped.
7.Enough legroom.
8.More than enough boot space.
9.Dynamic marking lines while reversing is nice.
10. I've driven Brezza considerable distance. But felt Venue driving pleasure far better.

Other feelings :
1. reversing would have been better(for more confidence) if two more sensors are given.
2.Bluelink not yet activated to my car.
3.Don't know why they are giving less sized spare wheel.

Note : I am the owner of the vehicle and NOT the 'paid reviewer'

Attachments

Hi all,
I have got the delivery of my Venue 1.0 petrol, pearl white SX(O) on 30th may 2019.
Thanks to the Kanchana Hyundai dealer for giving the first place of taking delivery of the vehicle in my city.
Yes, about the car NOW.
1. Road presence is good, even better when placed adjacent with Brezza.
2. I really enjoyed the driving comfort.
3. Driven 500+ Km. Still showing 100 Km more to run. As per my calculation, I am getting min 15 Km/Ltr mileage. (I've filled full tank )
90% of the driving is within city and as a test drive running from my friends.
4. Overall, I am very much happy with the Power and Performance of the vehicle. Yes, initially below 1.5k rpm felt little lazy, but when the turbo kiks, performs very good.
5. Steering feels very soft.
6. Space inside is comfortable for 5 normal size people. I didn't find inside space as cramped.
7.Enough legroom.
8.More than enough boot space.
9.Dynamic marking lines while reversing is nice.
10. I've driven Brezza considerable distance. But felt Venue driving pleasure far better.

Other feelings :
1. reversing would have been better(for more confidence) if two more sensors are given.
2.Bluelink not yet activated to my car.
3.Don't know why they are giving less sized spare wheel.

Note : I am the owner of the vehicle and NOT the 'paid reviewer'
Congrats on the 1st venue on TAI, can you please give the price breakup.
Enjoy your ride.
Regards
Vinod

Hi all,
'
Congrats on your purchase. I am eagerly waiting for my Venue.

I found few Venue which got delivered in other states with temp registration. I was informed by dealership here in Chennai that, they will not entertain delivery without car been registered. I am not sure on interior states in Tamil Nadu.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Starting a Hyundai Venue’s engine, AC remotely by a Smartphone [Video]

Hyundai Venue remained a much-awaited car in the Indian market ever since it was announced officially. Hyundai launched the all-new Venue with some never-seen-before features last month in India. Being a Hyundai car, the Venue comes loaded with features but the most highlighting feature of them is the Blue Link feature, which is a first-of-its-kind feature in the segment and among all other mass segment cars in the market. Here is a video that shows a few features of the Hyundai Venue’s Blue Link technology.

Read:

At last I took delivery of Venue SX 1.0 Petrol last Wednesday and I am loving each and every Kms. My observations so far with the car based on 200 odd kms which I have churned out.
Looks - As already mentioned, it is a looker without a doubt. People in my office, traffic signal, area locality just admires the beauty.
Size - For folks who are concerned that it is like a hatch, I am not able to clean the top part of the car which I used to do at ease with my Xcent and Uncle's Grand I10. When you sit inside, it does give you a tall riding position and you will be able to see the bonnet, that is something which will make you feel that you are sitting in a tall car.
Seats - Seats are so comfortable, back seat is so well reclined, which makes life comfortable. As I owned an Xcent, I find width not an issue. And as already my family is not heavily built so during long drives, if Xcent can squeeze them I am sure Venue will love them
Ride quality - One can't notice small pot holes, it does take them quite well. Bigger once, yes you feel the thud sound inside the cabin. But ride quality on the whole is really good.
Engine - When at idle, Though you can't hear the engine sound inside, there is a slight feel inside the cabin. Hyundai could have done well in refinement. Drive the engine, it is so smooth and it pulls of really well. You can't tell this is a 1.0 L turbo engine. 6th gear is a major boon, I didn't drive it yet on a highway, during my city ride max I was able to touch was 70 KM/hr in 6th gear which was around 1500 RPM which is really good. I am yet to test mileage, but the system shows it as 11.7 100% city driving with 40% B2B traffic
Other points -
- Though front grill is like it or hate it, I hate it when I clean the car. It takes life out of you to keep it clean.
- I wanted to go for White and my wife preferred denim blue and she won. Now I feel proud to have lost to her. That color is just awesome and from back it gives BMWish feel. But it is a dirt magnet and you need to maintain well
- Sunroof is a welcome addition and it brings in so much light inside the cabin
- Music system is decent, i find the sound quality good.
- Boot can swallow a weekends trip, this was one of the major reason we rejected XUV300
- Apple car play and Android Auto works without any issues
- When slot from reverse to first gear, the camera will not cut off. It is just to ensure you have the visibility when you are in tight parking where we might need to go back and forth. It will turn off once the speed is above 10. Top notch
- OVRM could have been a bit bigger.

I will update this thread frequently, for now I am ending this post with pictures

20190622_031221697_i_7gxM6.jpg
20190622_031221797_i_R00dh.jpg
20190622_031230938_i_a6v9q.jpg
20190622_031420915_i_UQLN4.jpg
20190622_031435235_i_SaFh6.jpg
20190622_031435335_i_40tyL.jpg
20190622_031445273_i_piyme.jpg
20190622_034657971_i_9n1tj.jpg

Top Bottom