Hyundai Venue Compact SUV

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Watch the 1st Hyundai Venue roll out of Chennai plant – Video

The first production model of the Hyundai Venue rolls out of the company plant, on what also marks Hyundai’s 23rd Foundation Day in India.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Upcoming Hyundai Venue SUV: All the Features Offered in the New BlueLink Connected Technology

Hyundai_Blue_link_1.jpg

The Blue Link feature opens up a host of possibilities by just using a smartphone and here’s all that you need to know.

Safety

Auto Crash Notification
SOS Emergency Assistance

Road Side Assistance (RSA)
Panic Notification

Security

Stolen Vehicle Tracking & Immobilization
Geo-fence Alert

Speed Alert
Valet Alert
Time Fencing Alert
Idle Alert

Convenience

Remote Engine Start/Stop & Climate Control
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
Remote Horn & Light Control
Find My Car Location
Share My Car (App sharing)
Share the Destination (from the device)
Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
Schedule linked Destination setting
Push Maps by Call Centre
Real-Time Traffic Information

More details:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue compact SUV: Variant-wise features revealed

Hyundai Venue E
Engine and transmission – 1.2 petrol MT, 1.4 diesel MT. Colour – Monotone

Hyundai Venue S
Engine and transmission – 1.2 petrol MT, 1.0 petrol MT, 1.0 petrol DCT and 1.4 diesel MT, Colour – Monotone

Hyundai Venue SX
Engine options: 1.0 petrol MT, 1.4 diesel MT, Colour – Monotone and dual-tone

Hyundai Venue SX+
Engine options: 1.0 petrol DCT, Colour – Monotone

Hyundai Venue SX(O)
Engine and transmission available: 1.0 petrol MT and 1.4 diesel MT. Colour – All monotone

Details:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue colours options revealed in leaked brochure

r.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190520074418_Hyundai-Venue-colours.jpg

A leaked brochure has revealed key details about the Hyundai Venue’s interior and exterior colour options, a day before the model officially goes on sale. The image gives us our first look at the Hyundai Venue in each of its 10 exterior paint finishes, which includes seven single-tone options and three dual-tone schemes. All Hyundai Venue variants will be available in Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Stardust (grey), Denim Blue and Lava Orange colours, the last of which is new to Hyundai. Mono-tone paint schemes will be matched by a cabin finished in all-black.

Read:

Thread Starter #98
Was waiting for this event since 2016 !! But as expected, NOT much surprised by the pricing.
Any way,
Booked Venue 1.0 petrol SX(O) on 12/05/2019 and waiting ...

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue SUV Bags 15,000 Bookings

vs76rgn8_hyundai-venue_625x300_21_May_19.jpg

Hyundai India, which launched the all-new Hyundai Venue in India, has announced that the much-awaited subcompact SUV has already bagged around 15,000 bookings. In addition to that, the South Korean carmaker has said that over 50,000 enquiries have already been made for the car and the response is overwhelming. Bookings for the Hyundai Venue were commenced last month in April 2019

Read:

Test drove Venue yesterday and my impressions. Car is not small as perceived in photos, I am 5’11 and it is at the borderline of my eyes and eyebrows thanks to the grill.

Exteriors I liked the front of the vehicle, gives the SUVish look, side profile is mini Creta and back profile is good but doesn’t give the SUVish look. If they had big tail lamp and number plate in boot lid might’ve worked. Having said that, LED tail lamps are sweet and looks classy. Those alloys are sexy and good that Hyundai offers from SX unlike Creta.

Interiors No complaints as such and it is an another Hyundai. Seats are very comfortable and front seats set to my position and when I sat at the back, I had couple of inches between my knees and front seats. As none of family members are of my height nor heavily built it isn’t a concern as such. Back seat can have 3 normal/slim built people. Sunroof is a good welcome feature and again good that Hyundai offers from SX.

I drove 1.0 manual, the drive was pleasant and smooth, it didn’t look like a 1.0 and had good power. From inside can’t hear the engine noise when at idle but when I drove at times the engine noise was audible inside. Gear shift isn’t as sleek as my 1.2 petrol Xcent but not bad either. Ride was compliant and it took pot holes pretty well without any issues in Cabin.

Net net, I was impressed with Venue though it had few short comings. I went ahead and booked SX 1.0 manual denim blue.

CCE8223F-ADDD-4766-AF38-BBD145637802.jpeg
9310708A-3B32-45C8-B693-CD784B30BC83.jpeg

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue white black dual tone arrives at dealer – Video review

hyundai-venue-dual-tone-black-white-2.jpg

Hyundai India projects Venue as a rugged and iconic compact SUV. It’s connected car service ensures convenience. On the design front, the exterior appeal is accentuated with a front rugged cascading grill, and bumper. The front and rear light aren’t disjointed in that the character line aligns them. The shark’s fin type C-pillar is another noticeable design effort.

Read:

What sort of mileage can we expect from the turbo petrol, people are reporting 7.5-10 being shown in the mid after test drives. Since it's test drive figures we can add a 30% and then deduct 20% for mid error. So in real world one can expect 8-10. That's really low.
To get better mileage one should drive below turbo zone but at that rpm this engine won't be able to pull this car's own weight.
Anyway waiting to see hyundai fan boys burning their hands on this engine and the dct. It's going to be fun.

What sort of mileage can we expect from the turbo petrol, people are reporting 7.5-10 being shown in the mid after test drives. Since it's test drive figures we can add a 30% and then deduct 20% for mid error. So in real world one can expect 8-10. That's really low.
To get better mileage one should drive below turbo zone but at that rpm this engine won't be able to pull this car's own weight.
Anyway waiting to see hyundai fan boys burning their hands on this engine and the dct. It's going to be fun.
Turbo petrols are never ment for FE and this is the reason hyundai launched its 1.2 kappa engine along with this one so that people can have both the options to choose from.

@vijay 1.2 kappa is good in i10 but it's insufficient and inefficient in i20 itself. It's just there to show a lower starting price. People will still buy that too.
Only sensible option is diesel but diesel cars have a life of 10 years.

Top Bottom