New Hyundai Tucson Review Synopsis:
- Hyundai Tucson 2017 price starts at Rs.18.99 Lakh and Rs.21.59 Lakh for 2WD Petrol and Diesel respectively.
- This 3rd generation model made its Indian debut on 14th November 2016. It has 4.5 million customers worldwide.
- Presently it’s available only in 4x2 trim. Base Petrol & Diesel are equipped with 6-speed MT while mid and top offer 6-speed AT.
- The 2.0L VTVT Petrol engine churns out 155 PS @ 6200 RPM and torque of 19.6 Kgm @ 4000 RPM. ARAI mileage: 13.03 Kpl (MT) & 12.95 Kpl (AT)
- The 2.0L e-VGT Diesel's output is 185 PS @ 4000 RPM and 40.8 Kgm torque @ 1,750 – 2,750 RPM. ARAI mileage: 18.42 Kpl (MT) & 16.38 Kpl (AT).