Hyundai Tucson 2010

Thread Starter #1
Hyundai Tucson was a big flop in india. but i have seen them a lot here in UAE. people find those intresting because u get a SUV that doesnt burn a hole in your pocket. now there are more reasons to own one, the new TUCSON 2010. it looks cool. this is one f the best looking SUV's that u can get for this price. we can only hope that one day this will make its way to india.

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
I wish this facelifted version gets to India, but this doesnt look possible in the near future since Hyundai has no plans of introducing facelifted Tucson here in India. For more, read the ET report below.

CHENNAI: Korean automobile major Hyundai Motor India Ltd would introduce its popular Sports Utility Vehicle 'Santa Fe' in the Indian market as a Completely Built Unit (CBU) this year, a top company official said here today.

Santa Fe was first introduced globally in 2001 as Hyundai's first SUV.

"We will bring the Santa Fe SUV to India this year. It will be completely built unit. But after two-three years we may consider it for manufacturing as (Completely Knocked Down) unit", company's Managing Director Hang-Woo Park told reporters at the sidelines of a function here.

HMIL Marketing and Sales Vice president Arvind Saxena said the existing SUV, Tucson, would not compete with Santa Fe as both are built on different platforms. "There are no plans to give a facelift to Tucson.It will not compete with Santa Fe". However he declined to name a price for the new variant.

On plans to introduce a 800cc small car, he said it was in the development stage and was planned to be launched in India by 2011. HMIL had invested close to Rs 800 crore on producing the car, whichwould be slotted below Hyundai Santro, he said.

Saxena said the recently launched upgraded version of Hyundai i20 had received very good response from the market.

He said all of Hyundai's models would be given aa facelift. "You know the segments we operate in. We will give a facelift to all models", he said. The Hyundai stable currently offers Santro, i10, i20, Accent, Verna and Sonata models.
Source- Economic Times

Last edited:
this one looks awesome. launch it here, give it a 160 bhp diesel engine, few electronic gizmos & nice features & preice it at 15L, it can be a hit.

i like the car & the interiors are awesome.

note the speaker placement on the passenger door, i love it!

Thread Starter #6
from akash's post we can understand thet there is no plans of launching this in near future. we cant expect this quality of interiors even if it is launched in india. but even then this one looks cool. it has got a massive road presence.

Looking a lot better than the current Tucson! The interiors are also looking cool but unfortunately not be going to be launched anytime in the near future is it??

Top Bottom