Hyundai To Launch 4 New Cars in Next Two Years

Re: Hyundai to launch four new models in two years

Great news Inder .

Glad that its official that Hyundai is comming up with mini SUV as well , which I assume will be feature loaded and sexy looking taking their recent design philosophy into consideration .

Seems next two years will have compact SUVs from practically everyone from Hyundai to tata to mahindra to Chevy to maruti and honda to lock horns with ford ES and duster .

God bless competition .

Re: Hyundai to launch four new models in two years

Great news Inder .

Glad that its official that Hyundai is comming up with mini SUV as well , which I assume will be feature loaded and sexy looking taking their recent design philosophy into consideration .

Seems next two years will have compact SUVs from practically everyone from Hyundai to tata to mahindra to Chevy to maruti and honda to lock horns with ford ES and duster .

God bless competition .
+100 to that.

Good looking interior and exterior is what i like about Hyundai. Also the fit and finish is always nice as well.

I mean if they are providing such good interiors in a vehicle like EON than they can definitely do a good job going ahead.

Aahhh i don't think Hyundai is going launch that as a compact SUV. Look at that SUV bro, do you think it will cost under 10L? I personally don't feel so.[:D]

I think it will be something like Tuscon, probably bit shorter and low on features.

Top Bottom