Hyundai Starts ‘Always Around Campaign’

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
It is the third year for Hyundai’s ‘Always Around’ campaign. Hyundai Motor India Limited started its campaign ‘Always There, Because We Care’ three years back to offer best quality customer support for its Hyundai car owners in India. Starting from 08 November 2009, Hyundai will be offering free checkups at all convenient locations for its customers in the cities where Hyundai cars are sold. These locations can be shopping malls, jogging parks, Multiplexes, etc.

Hyundai promises to clean and service the cars while the customer shops in the malls or watch movies at the multiplex to save time and money of its customers. This year Shell India has also joined the campaign for Hyundai customers as the lubricant supplier. Shell India will be actively participating in the activity to support the campaign and take valuable feedback from customers. Last year Hyundai had set up around 6000 camps and nearly 80,000 cars had visited the camps for free check up. This year “Always Around” campaign will be available at 6500 locations and will service at least 90,000 customers in the country. The campaign will be on till December 2009. Source: CTI

Drive Safe!
350Z

Heard of these many times in chennai!!! BTW only free check-ups right?? if they say any problems then we have to pay right???

Heard of these many times in chennai!!! BTW only free check-ups right?? if they say any problems then we have to pay right???
Any consumables will always be charged, but you can get a free check-up.
Or you can think in different way, Hyundai might want to sell their stock spare parts.[clap].

Last edited:
Hyundai launched the 24X7 Roadside Assistance Program & the i20 Fan Club

Hyundai Motor India Ltd announced two special initiatives to increase its focus on the customers. A Road Side Assistance Program was launched with the aim of providing emergency road side assistance services round the clock and the i20 Fan Club with an objective of reaching out and connecting with all the existing and potential customers of i20 through the web platform.

The 24X7 Road Side Assistance is launched in association with Mondial Assistance, the world leader in Roadside Assistance services and the program is designed to enhance the customer ownership experience and ensure that customers get immediate and hassle free service in the event of any car breakdown. The scheme will be available as a complimentary service with new vehicles for two years starting February 1, 2010, while existing customers will be offered this option at the best rates. The 24×7 Road Side Assistance program covers services such as: wheel change, fuel delivery up to 5 litres, arrangement of taxis for the customer, opening the vehicle in the event of a key lock-out, rectifying electrical problems related to the battery and fuse, on-spot repairs for complaints that can be attended to on site and car towing to the nearest workshop in cases of an accident. The i20 Fan Club which is termed as the 'Uber Trooper' fan club will focus on bringing together all fans of this hot-selling car under one umbrella and give them the opportunity to communicate directly and candidly with each of the members.
A special website www.ubertroopers.com will be launched soon, which will give i20 fans an opportunity to share their experiences, knowledge and articulate their viewpoints with others.

Speaking on the occasion, Arvind Saxena, Director, Marketing & Sales, HMIL, said, “At Hyundai our goal is to be even more customer-focused, especially in today’s challenging environment, where it is important for us to demonstrate how well we understand our customers. With this thought in mind, we proactively launched two very interesting customer centric initiatives. Both these initiatives reflect our continued dedication to meeting and exceeding each customer's individual needs and requirements. Through the launch of 24×7 Road Side Assistance program, Hyundai aims to ensure uninterrupted journey for our customers across India and we are happy to partner with Mondial Assistance to launch this initiative. While, the i20 Fan club will help us reach out to the target audience in the digital space. The online interactions of the Fan Club will lead to better bonding between the customers and the company and exchange of ideas and suggestions which should help us engage the customers in a more interesting and meaningful way”.

The H-1 Wagon showcased at the Auto Expo may well be Hyundai's tool for the 24x7 Roadside Assistance Program

hyundaih1wagon.jpg

Motoroids

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyundai is ready to give sleepless night to Maruti.
I don't think MSIL will be going for bulk orders of sleeping pills yet.
They may or may not have got the right product mix and quality or the best ad campaigns, but they sure have CSI all sewn up!!

Actually this was first started by maruti , free check up and oil top ups .

Though hyundai looks like a threat to maruti , its sales figure is less compared to maruti.

some percent of people are there who do not like Hyundai . Count me too.
From my experience Hyundai cars are easy to pocket for first 5 to 7 year max. Then they need lot of replacement.
i'll explain

Hyundai's underbody has a complex design to make you a very much comfortable and a smoother ride. Loads of rubber bushes and extended chassis till the front (if u hit a speed breaker like thing hard you will get a bend)which is not in TATA as well as in Maruti.

To ensure this smooth ride you must periodically leave for service (santro , 800 , alto and i10 class people dont like this part) and top of that hyundai spares not avail as easily in spare shop and in service they change the parts without even asking the owners and finally give them a big bill. This is the woe's of hundai customers who have the cars beyond 7 years.

Hyundai unveils customer friendly initiatives

Hyundai Motor India Ltd, has announced two special initiatives to increase its focus on the customers - a Road Side Assistance Program and an i20 fan club.

The Road Side Assistance Program has been initiated with the aim of providing emergency road side assistance services round the clock. The program is designed to enhance the customer ownership experience and ensure that customers get immediate and hassle free service in the event of any car breakdown.

The scheme will be available as a complimentary service with new vehicles for two years starting February 1, 2010, while existing customers will be offered this option at the best rates. The 24×7 Road Side Assistance program covers services such as: wheel change, fuel delivery up to 5 litres, arrangement of taxis for the customer, opening the vehicle in the event of a key lock-out, rectifying electrical problems related to the battery and fuse, on-spot repairs for complaints that can be attended to on site and car towing to the nearest workshop in cases of an accident.

The 24×7 Road Side Assistance program is being provided in association with Mondial Assistance, the world leader in Roadside Assistance services who operate in over 200 cities largely with their company owned fleet of Assistance vehicles, Flat bed tow trucks and trained Technicians.

Another customer centric initiative is the launch of an i20 Fan Club, with the objective of reaching out and connecting with all the existing and potential customers of i20 through the web platform.

Termed as the ‘Uber Trooper’ Fan Club, it will bring together all fans under one umbrella and give them the opportunity to communicate directly and candidly with each of the members. A special website ‘www.ubertroopers.com’ will be launched soon, which will give i20 fans an opportunity to share their experiences, knowledge and articulate their viewpoints with others.

Speaking on the occasion, Arvind Saxena, director, Marketing & Sales, HMIL, said, “In today’s challenging environment, it is important to demonstrate how well companies understand customers. With this thought in mind, we have launched the customer centric initiatives. Both these initiatives reflect our continued dedication to meeting and exceeding each customer’s individual needs and requirements. ”

There would also be an exhibition of i20 accessories at all Hyundai dealerships through a tie-up with Mobis. All the members will be engaged through interesting schemes, discount offers, contests and a host of other special events.
Source- Carwale

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai starts ‘Always Around Campaign’

Hyundai ‘Always Around’ free car care clinic is back. It’ll kick-off starting on 4th May and continue till December 2014.

> The camp includes a free 18 point checkup with oil top-up and a thorough examination.

> This edition will cover 8,000 locations in an attempt to reach out to 2 lakh Hyundai customers.

> Around 10,000 vehicles across 460 locations nationwide are expected to attend the camp on the launch day.

More: Hyundai's 'Always Around' Free Car Care Clinic is Back - The Automotive India

Drive Safe,
350Z

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Hyundai ‘Always Around’ free car care clinic is back. It’ll kick-off starting on 4th May and continue till December 2014.

> The camp includes a free 18 point checkup with oil top-up and a thorough examination.

> This edition will cover 8,000 locations in an attempt to reach out to 2 lakh Hyundai customers.

> Around 10,000 vehicles across 460 locations nationwide are expected to attend the camp on the launch day.

More: Hyundai's 'Always Around' Free Car Care Clinic is Back - The Automotive India

Drive Safe,
350Z
Can't see any benefit from this [sleep]

Do you have any idea when the summer camp will start?

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team

Do you have any idea when the summer camp will start?
It starts from 4th of this month and will continue till December. Your dealer will probably contact to inform.

Drive Safe,
350Z

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

It starts from 4th of this month and will continue till December. Your dealer will probably contact to inform.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No i'm not talking about this. Hyundai have special summer camps in which they give discounts on parts and labor.

This always around campaign is uselss.

Top Bottom