Hyundai Sonata Fluidic Launched at Rs.18 Lakhs

AMG

Suspended
Re: New Hyundai Sonata / i45 Caught Testing (Spyshots Pg.2)

@ 350Z

We auto buffs would be able to make out.

I was referring to the average joe.

Its a very competitive proposition but if priced at 20L, more people would rather prefer Passat or Superb due to the brand name. Hyundai is associated more with hatches in India and majority of buyers in the 20L price range are brand conscious.

Also the looks of all Hyundai sedans of this generation are quite similar. I remember a few years ago people would misjudge a Superb for a Octavia cause of the similar looks although the Superb was significantly bigger.

Last edited:
Re: Hyundai Verna Fluidic SX (O) Experience

The Hyundai is really climbing high on fluidic design concept.[clap] The next big thing is i45.
Surely it is one step ahead of the verna. The engine with 420 Nm torque is really awsome. Also the pricing strategy of the Hyundai is really favouring them unlike Ford with its new fiesta which is just a flop though the car is very dood in dynamics. In the price sensitive market like India, you have to very careful towards the pricing. As the people in india even today prefer value for money car.

we dont know what they will release in india as i45. it can be elantra or sontata.
but front of elantra looks more sexier to me then sonata.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

New Hyundai Sonata launch has been confirmed for this Auto Expo. Watch this space for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

New Hyundai Sonata launch has been confirmed for this Auto Expo. Watch this space for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, but any details about its official launch ?? More than Sonata, I'm waiting for new Elantra.

it seems new sonata is ready. Hyundai india website is updated. May be I'm late to see that..[sleep]

Last edited:
New Sonata & Elantrea

It produces 201 PS power!!! But doubt that they had mentioned GDi engine? But in India comes with the same?
Yes, in India too, it comes with GDi engine with 201 ps power.
Some more details are-

Sonata will come only in PETROL version in price range of 14-17L;
Elantra will come only in DIESEL version in price range of 11-13L.

The fluidic design looks far more sexy on Elantra than sonata. Even the internal design of elantra is better than sonata. I loved the dash of new elantra, as the fluidic design is incorporated even in this.

Attachments

Top Bottom