Hyundai Santa-Fe Launched (Now with 6-Speed A/T 4x4)

It just a me-too launch from Hyundai. Probably the launch was planned long before Fortuner launch and didn't want go back on their plans. Santa Fe carries forward the Hyundai tradition of sad looking grill. I have feeling that Hyundai has yet another bench warmer on their hands, wasting showroom space.

Am amazed reading the Santa-Fe has got so much response even though its slightly pricey since its a CBU! Has Hyundai succeeded in SUV segment finally?

NEW DELHI: Hyundai Motor India has received overwhelming response for its new luxury SUV Santa Fe by registering 535 bookings within two weeks of its launch. H. W. Park, MD & CEO, said, looking at the initial customer response, the company might even consider importing larger numbers for the next year.

Source:Hindu

Not really Dhaya!

We have to wait to see the service costs & many other factors of Santa.

Being CBU I dont think it can taste much sucess

General service must be normal and acceptable and i think the spares will still be cheaper than Toyota Fortuner and Honda CRV!

I will be happy if Santa-Fe succeeds here , one great car to own!

AMG

Suspended
You're not buying the best seven-seater 4x4 in the world if you go for a Hyundai Santa Fe

Source: Autocar UK

Well , i would like to mention no car in this world can satisfy all our needs!! We have to choose the one which satisfies most of our needs and Santa-Fe according to me is a better car than Fortuner and Captiva overall! Only negative is its a CBU , else it would have had a price tag similar to the Aria!

AMG

Suspended
Santa Fe receives 535 bookings in just 3 weeks.

It is a matter of great pride for us to have received such an encouraging response for our recently launched luxury SUV – the Santa Fe. The globally acclaimed luxury Santa Fe has class leading features and our Indian customers have received this SUV with unparalleled enthusiasm and affection. Looking at the initial customer response, we might even consider importing larger numbers for the next year.
H. W. Park, MD & CEO, HMIL

I have posted this information already in the previous pages. And i think now the bookings are officially stopped.

oh i remeber watching its review on some channel a girl was driving it . a beast with 18 inch alloys and 400 nm torque interiors feel better than the fortuner.

hey what does a cbu mean??

Last edited:

Top Bottom