Hyundai Registers 20,000 Bookings for Fluidic Verna

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Hyundai registers 20,000 bookings for the Fluidic Verna

just to ease up the production and increase sales of their base variant they did this.

aim was not customer's convenience [;)]

The top end diesel vernas will feel the heat once Elantra is launched & maybe Hyundai knows this, so they are now focussing on base versions.

Hyundai is likely to offer an automatic transmission option on the lower trim variants of the Verna 1.6 diesel; at present, the four-speed automatic is available only on the top-end SX (O) trim. The company says dealers have been getting many enquiries from prospective Verna customers for a cheaper diesel automatic.

The automatic Verna diesel accounts for 10 percent of the Verna’s overall sales, and Hyundai wants to increase this to as much as 25 percent after the new variant is introduced. The price difference between the top-end automatic and manual variants of the 1.6 diesel Verna is approximately Rs 75,000, and we expect a similar price difference between the respective lower variants.

The Verna is still the only car in its segment to offer a diesel engine with an automatic gearbox, and the addition of cheaper auto variants will only increase its popularity among buyers looking for an affordable diesel automatic saloon. The Korean carmaker has also recently started offering a reversing camera as a standard fitment on the Verna, even on the base variants, to push sales. It is currently the best-selling car in its segment with sales figures having touched 27,533 units in the last six months.

Source:
Verna diesel 1.6 to get lower auto variant - News - Autocar India

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
aah i wanted to add this article but coudn't find this thread [:D]

and i think its a pretty good move [:)] they are thinking and doing all the things for the verna to remain the segment leader.

aah i wanted to add this article but coudn't find this thread [:D]

and i think its a pretty good move [:)] they are thinking and doing all the things for the verna to remain the segment leader.
Even i feel its a good move on Hyundai's part,Verna is a huge hit in our market but Hyundai is not taking it easy, they are making sure there competitor's have no chance against them.

really a good move by Hyundai. First it was the only car in its segment to offer a diesel Automatic and now its the only car to offer a cheaper variant too in Automatic.

if this is the case i would love it if they can offer a better 5 speed auto transmission on the top of the line variant and the current one on the lower variants.

the current one is 4 speed and just has a drive mode nothing else which is basic. thats a sole reason guys are opting for manual in the sx(o) line up

Hyundai Verna to get updated suspension

Hyundai plans to give some tweaks the Verna sedan. According to our sources the company plans to launch the car with new suspension which will improve the drive and handling.

The Verna is currently the segment leader but the many customers have complained of bouncing ride and slight in stability at high speeds. The South Korean car maker has worked on the same and tweaked to rectify.

Hyundai is keeping the Verna updated constantly. In May the company launched the Verna EX and also made the reverse camera feature standard on all variants. The company is also working on a lower cost Automatic variant which will to tap the growing demand for automatic lovers.

GOW Exclusive: Hyundai Verna to get updated suspension |

Hyundai Verna to get updated suspension

Hyundai plans to give some tweaks the Verna sedan. According to our sources the company plans to launch the car with new suspension which will improve the drive and handling.

The Verna is currently the segment leader but the many customers have complained of bouncing ride and slight in stability at high speeds. The South Korean car maker has worked on the same and tweaked to rectify.

Hyundai is keeping the Verna updated constantly. In May the company launched the Verna EX and also made the reverse camera feature standard on all variants. The company is also working on a lower cost Automatic variant which will to tap the growing demand for automatic lovers.

GOW Exclusive: Hyundai Verna to get updated suspension |

This is really great news, now if Verna can provide high speed stability like Vento or Linea, then there is no looking back for Hyundai. They have market winner here and constantly updating the product as per customers feedback also shows good gesture from them. [clap]

This is really great news, now if Verna can provide high speed stability like Vento or Linea, then there is no looking back for Hyundai. They have market winner here and constantly updating the product as per customers feedback also shows good gesture from them. [clap]
+1 to you, Hyundai has really improved as a company i hope this new suspension set up will solve the high stability issue, Hyundai should also give existing customer to choose this option if they wish to.

This is the news i was waiting for. If the news is true then it will boom for hyundai. Only question is will existing owner benefit from this. Actually they should bring as an update for all existing customers.

Top Bottom