Hyundai Plans For Refreshed Santro? (New Variants Pg. 4)

i think its a very unwise decision to stop the getz and launch the shabby new santro!!
I don't think so.
Hyundai has i20 in their portfolio, which is much better technology and new look. And it is selling in huge volume. They don't need Getz now.

Santro is there for a quite long time in indian market and it needs some major facelift.

looks plain ugly to me!

i hate korean designed cars [i20 an exception]
no offences to anyone who owns a hyundai. even i had a santro and currently have a getz.

New variants of Hyundai Santro and i20 coming in April 2010

hyundai_santro.jpg
Come April 2010, as soon as BS4 kicks in, Hyundai will be launching a new variant in the Santro range as well as in the i20 1.2! The new variant will actually be a Santro GLS with a Hyundai Music System (AUX port, USB support and 4 speakers) plunked in. The car will be called 'SANTRO GLS W/H Audio' and will sell at less than Rs. 10,000 over the GLS.

hyundai-i20.jpg

Coming to the i20, Hyundai will be launching 3 new variants in the 1.2 range. The order will be: Era (Base) , Magna (Currently available), Sportz, Sportz with alloy wheels, Asta and Asta O.

motoroids

With 8K per month, I think they are taking a leaf out of Maruti's books, to keep the model running as long as it sells.
I think the changes are limited to the Emission Norms only. (Plus of course the "add-ons")

The Sunshine car is no more shining. Hyundai, You there listening?
They have listened and launched the i10.

We already have the next-gen Santro in India in the form of i10.
Astar sales is growing now as people started liking those looks and same would happen with the sunshine car.
Who says so. I don't see any new A-Stars on the road.

looks plain ugly to me!
i hate korean designed cars [i20 an exception]
no offences to anyone who owns a hyundai. even i had a santro and currently have a getz.
Looks better than the Santro. Of course the Getz still looks good.

Hyundai Santro To Be Replaced By Kia Ray?

Hyundai is reportedly considering letting go of the almost iconic, but ageing Santo hatchback. The Santro was the South Korean automaker's first model in India and is one of Hyundai's most successful models in its almost decade and a half long existence in the country

Fitting in Santro's proverbial shoes won't be an easy task and Hyundai is said to considering bringing in another tall boy to do the job. According to AutoCar, which broke the story, taking the Santro's place will be the Kia Ray, a boxy hatchback, with a tall boy design that's not sold anywhere outside South Korea.
Read more at: Hyundai Santro To Be Replaced By Kia Ray? - Drivespark

Attachments

Top Bottom