Thread Starter #31

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Posts Highest FY’17-18 Domestic Sales with 5.2 % Growth

ELITE i20 Image1.jpg

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

‐ March’18 Domestic Sales Grew by 7.3%

New Delhi, April 2, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception achieved highest Financial Year domestic sales of 5,36,241 units compared to 5,09,707 units in 2016-17 registering a growth of 5.2 %. For the month of March 2018, Hyundai registered domestic sales of 48,009 units and exports of 12,498 units with cumulative sales of 60,507 units.

Commenting on the financial year closing, Mr. YK Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "With strong commitment to add Brilliant Moments to the lives of our customers through our Modern Premium product offerings and Next Level Customer Service Experience, have closed the financial year 2017-18 on a positive note with a growth of 5.2% and highest domestic volume of 5,36,241 units meeting our customer aspirations."

About HMIL

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, ACTIVE i20, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, CRETA & TUCSON. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 492 dealers and more than 1,305 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #32

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Opens unique ‘Online Buying Experience’– ‘HyBUY’ for XCENT

Hyundai HyBUY - XCENT.JPG

- 3rd phase of HyBUY offer for first 250 XCENT bookings and retail

- HyBUY benefits are over and above the prevailing Market Offer

- One lucky winner will win a chance to go to Disneyland, Hong Kong with family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7y0bkovyw
New Delhi, April 10, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and largest passenger car exporter since inception today launched the 3rd phase of the innovative digital marketing campaign ‘HyBUY’ for ‘Hyundai XCENT’. This month-long campaign from April 10th to May 10th , 2018 will engage Hyundai customers through a unique social media buying experience and in the process offering benefits over and above the prevailing market offer.

Hyundai is a Modern Premium Brand and keeping in line with Hyundai brand’s key vision of being “Lifetime Partners in Automobile and Beyond”, HyBUY adds brilliant moments to customers unique online buying experience.

Commenting on the campaign, Mr. Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager & Group Head, Marketing, HMIL said, “Our first - ever HyBUY initiative, launched in 2017 has set a benchmark in digital marketing and redefined customer engagement by benefitting them through their social media network. We received an overwhelming response from customers with over 19 Lakh HyBUY site visits with 6.25 Lakh people reached out through HyBUY shares on Facebook. Following the success, we are extremely enthusiastic about launching the 3rd phase of HyBUY for Stylish Family Sedan – Hyundai XCENT.”

At Hyundai, innovation is key element for driving customer engagements and through HyBUY we are giving ‘Power to the People’ by promoting co-buying experience and leverage on the strength of online network. The first 250 XCENT buyers will receive attractive benefits over and above the market offer,” he added.

The HyBUY offer is limited to first 250 bookings and retails offering benefits up to:

1 - 99 - Amazon Echo Dot
1 - 249 - Amazon Echo Dot+ Underbody Coating
1 - 250- Amazon Echo Dot+ Underbody Coating + Exterior Beautification + one lucky winner will get a chance to go to Disneyland, Hong Kong with their family

The campaign has been designed to adopt an approach to create excitement in digital buying experience. HyBUY initiative requires a customer to sign in on the website www.HyBUY.in . The customer can avail benefits by depositing a token amount and gain rewards on sharing this deal with his/her friends and family to participate in this program. HyBUY provides attractive offers and these benefits further increase when more people join the deal. The campaign will be for limited 250 cars only, set with a pre-defined duration in real time and benefits are over and above the current Market Offer. Only booking is done online, while rest of the delivery process continues at the dealership end.

For more information on HyBUY login to: www.HyBUY.in
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #33

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor India Enriches Brand Power Under The Modern Premium Direction

Hyundai Brand Power.jpg

· Brand Power Index demonstrated an increase in awareness and preference for Hyundai’s premium offerings

· No. 1 in JD Power Customer Service Index

· Only manufacturer to win 5 ICOTY awards (Indian Car of the Year)

19 April, 2018, New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the largest exporter since inception has attained a significant growth in enriching its Brand Power under Modern Premium Brand direction. HMIL has steadily climbed up the ranks demonstrating a steady increase in awareness and preference for its premium offerings among the customers.

Commenting on this trend, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL said, “As a Most Loved and Trusted brand we have attained a remarkable growth in Brand Power. The enhanced Brand Power Index increased our awareness from 77% in 2016 to 80% in 2017 in India. Hyundai’s brand preference went up from 69.7% to 70.7% and repurchase intention grew by 3.2% to 76.2% in the same period. We further strengthened our commitment by creating high quality cars along-with world class after sales services for the customers, resulting in Number 1 rank in JD Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (Mass Market) study 2017. This is a true reflection of Hyundai Brand Trust within our customers in the Indian market.”

Hyundai has witnessed a considerable increase in sales contribution from its premium segment cars. The sales contribution of the premium aspirational brands(XCENT, ELITE i20, i20 ACTIVE, VERNA, CRETA, ELANTRA and TUCSON) has gone up from 54.19% in FY2015-16 to 60.54% in FY2017-18, this shift is a testimony of rising customer aspirations and preference towards Hyundai products. The most prestigious award winning brands like ELITE i20, the Next Gen VERNA, CRETA, ELANTRA and TUCSON have become segment icons and set new benchmark in premium products category.

Hyundai also achieved Number 1 position in JD Power APEAL 2017 awards for EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20 & i20 ACTIVE. And reiterated its commitment towards quality, by scoring No.1 rank in JD Power IQS 2017 for Top 3 models GRAND i10, VERNA and CRETA, and achieved overall 2nd position, compared to the 4th position in 2016.These wins are testimony of Hyundai’s relentless pursuit towards highest quality and service.

About HMIL

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, ACTIVE i20, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, CRETA & TUCSON. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 493 dealers and more than 1,306 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #34

Akash1886

Honoured Member
National Fire Service Day observed at Hyundai Motor India​

Sriperumbudur, Chennai 20th April: Hyundai Motor India (HMIL), the country's largest exporter and second largest passenger car manufacturer, today observed the National Fire Service Day, which falls on April 14th. Paying homage to the brave fire fighters for their exemplary courage and devotion, the Safety team conducted several activities and competitions amongst its employees, contractors and vendors, to increase awareness on preventing and managing fire and fire related emergencies.

This year’s highlight was a demonstration on putting out fire in an enclosed area where highly-flammable material is stored in large volumes. In addition, other events like Hydrant Operation, Bucket Brigade, Extinguisher Operation, Target Shooting, etc. which saw around 530 employees (both men & women) in participation, all aimed at improving the preparedness of employees in case of fire either at home or office. In a first, 120 employees from 31 vendor companies also participated in the event.

‘Safety is the way of life at Hyundai and our commitment towards creating a safe environment has helped us to be rated as the ‘Safest Plant for 2017’ amongst all overseas plants by Hyundai Motor Group,’ said Mr. Stephen Sudhakar J (Sr. Vice President - Administration). Safety is also the first and the most important pillar in the employee-led ‘My Place, My Pride’ initiative, which began at HMI in 2016, by which 77 Safety Ambassadors have been deployed to instill the culture of safety in their respective work stations, all across the plant. HMI believes that A Safe Place is a Great Place to Work!

The safety team regularly conducts mock drills and training for employees. Their two modern multi-purpose firefighting vehicles are always available, not just for HMI emergencies but also to help other companies and the local Fire and Rescue Station at Sriperumbudur, whenever they need it.

Important participants at the event:

· Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL

· Mr. R M Abdul Bhari, Additional Divisional Fire Officer, Kanchipuram District

· Mr. Murugan R, Station Fire Officer, Sriperumbudur

· Mr. P Baskaran, Station Fire Officer, SIPCOT, Irrungattukottai

About HMIL

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 493 dealers and more than 1,306 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #35

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor India Observes Road Safety Week 2018 across Pan India Service Network

Hyundai - Road Safety Week 2018.jpg

#BeTheBetterGuy.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M1n9TwQeEA

· Inspire millions of customers and youth to follow safe driving practices

· Over 1300 workshops across India to promote safe driving habits among various segments of people

· #BeTheBetterGuy campaign to promote Road Safety

New Delhi, April 23, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception, today announced pan-India initiatives observing the Road Safety Week starting April 23rd- April 30th, 2018. Hyundai’s road safety initiatives are aimed at promoting traffic rules and safe driving practices.

Hyundai’s activities during the Road Safety Week 2018 will provide awareness to its customers at all dealerships through 1300 workshops across India. The initiative will offer 20-point safety check up for Hyundai vehicles at all dealerships. During the weekend, sales and service camps will be organized in Resident Welfare Associations and residential societies, inviting children for drawing and slogan competition on the Traffic Safety theme. This will help children understand the importance of road safety, leading to a better tomorrow. The #BeTheBetterGuy video will be played at all dealerships and the customers visiting the dealership outlets during the Road Safety Week will be encouraged to take safety pledge to #BeTheBetterGuy and abide by key areas of road safety like- Avoid Under Age Driving, Don’t Drink & Drive, Avoid Usage of Mobile Phone while driving, Over Speeding & Violation of Traffic Signal. The activities will also be promoted through SMS, Whatsapp and on Facebook to create mass awareness.

Mr. Y K Koo, Managing Director & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “As a ‘Socially Responsible Corporate’, Hyundai has always been committed to advocating Road safety and safe driving. We have been working in the area of road safety through our Safe Move campaign since 2015. Road safety knowledge is a key life skill and we want to educate everyone, including children from a very young age, the good road and driving behavior. We are doing multiple activities through our extensive pan India network to engage with communities to make road safety a mass movement. When everyone observes road safety, every drive becomes a brilliant drive.

Hyundai Road Safety Campaign has reached over 200,000 students, over 35,000 Mall visitors and 23,000 residents across 292 schools, 146 RWA’s and 14 malls across India and also to over 35,000 visitors during the Krakerjack Karnival in New Delhi.

About HMIL

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #37

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor India renews MoA with Chennai Port Trust

The new agreement will hold for 10 years

1.JPG

Chennai, 10th May, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), the country’s second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the number one exporter since inception, today renewed its Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with Chennai Port Trust, for 10 years.

The new agreement has been attractively designed both in terms of commercials and facilities offered to make it a winner for both stake holders. Under the new agreement which will be reviewed in the 6th year, Hyundai Motor India will export a minimum of 50,000 cars annually. Some of the other terms of the agreement are 20 days of free storage of cars at the port, priority berthing of vessels and exemption from double berthing charges.

We decided to renew our contract with Chennai Port trust as the Terms & Conditions and the facilities offered by them suit our requirements the best”, said Mr. Y.K.Koo, MD& CEO, HMIL. “It is from here that we began our export and have been rated as the top exporter of India for 12 long years!, he added.

The Chennai Port is strategically located from HMIL at a distance of just 45 km which helps car carrying trucks and trailers turn around in just 6 hours at night. Also, parking slots which are allotted to HMIL is close and in the vicinity of the berths which reduce the travel time while loading the cars, improves speed and operational efficiency, and a saving in the money spent. The Chennai Port also offer greater flexibility with them and is able to handle more than 1 Ro-Ro car-carrier at any point in time. This is particularly helpful to ease month end pressures. Besides, the port is equipped with a railway line, should HMI choose to transport cars by rail instead of road.

‘HMIL and ChPT have a long association and we are really happy that they have renewed their contract for another 10 years’, said Mr. Raveendran P, IRTS, Chairman, ChPT. ChPT is one of the most modern ports in the country offering a wide range of services suited to the needs of exporters. Our competitive pricing helps exporters keep their overheads low which is a definite advantage in the global market.

The port is committed to a clean environment free from any pollution which is a huge advantage for lifestyle cargo like cars, as there is no fear of contamination.

About HMIL –

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, ACTIVE i20, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, CRETA & TUCSON. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.

Regards

Akash

One independent company who has not only taken indian market with a bang but also have known our mentality with the auto sectors, our needs to the core.With the success every sizes, be hatchback, compact sedans to mid size sedans and now so called their urban SUV they have been going strong and strong with their holdings in Indian market.
Brilliant strategy and marketing by korean company going ahead strong and strong with their competetors.[clap]

Thread Starter #40

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Joins Hands for ‘Beating Plastic Pollution’ on World Environment Day 2018

Hyundai Joins Hands for 'Beating Plastic Pollution' on World Environment Day 2018.jpg

Celebrates June 2018 as ‘Environment Preservation Month’

Free PUC & Emission check for Hyundai Cars and Dry Wash on 5th June

New Delhi, June 05, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception announced its initiatives supporting the cause ‘Beating Plastic Pollution’ on ‘World Environment Day 2018’ along with free PUC, Emission check and Dry Wash for Hyundai Cars on 5th June.

Commenting on the initiatives, Mr. Rakesh Srivastava, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMIL said, “Being a socially responsible caring brand, Hyundai believes in raising awareness about environment conservation, towards building a sustainable future for conducive growth. In accordance, this year’s theme is ‘Beating Plastic Pollution’, for which we are exploring green alternatives to reduce the usage of plastics across all our offices, dealers and service networks. Hyundai will be observing June 2018 as Environment Preservation Month by integrating several sustainability initiatives towards water conservation and pollution check through Free Dry wash technique, PUC and Emission Check for Hyundai cars.”

In-line with the global theme of ‘Beating Plastic Pollution’, Hyundai’s initiatives will focus on reducing the usage of plastics at its manufacturing plant in Sriperumbudur near Chennai and across all its 493 Hyundai Dealerships and 1309 Service Workshops. Hyundai along with its vendor partners will also opt for alternate packaging material for spare parts and usage of water-borne paints. Alongside, Hyundai Dealer Workshops will conduct environment friendly activities to engage and create awareness among the customers & employees for the reduction in use of plastics, usage of LED’s that consume up to 80% less energy and Proper disposal of waste material.

Hyundai encourages its valuable customers to opt dry wash for their Hyundai car during service thereby saving approx.120 litres per car. Last year, Hyundai launched a 45 days campaign – ‘Save Water, Share Water’ across India thus saving 40 lakhs litres of Water through Dry wash and distributed the same in drought affected areas in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. Hyundai has introduced these initiatives to conserve water Hyundai has introduced these initiatives to conserve water, control pollution and conserve energy across its network. Hyundai offers – Free Dry wash for cars, Free PUC and Emission check on 5th June 2018 for customers at workshops across India.

About HMIL

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 493 dealers and more than 1,309 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #41

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor India Rolls out Fastest 8 Millionth Car in 19 Years 6 Months

Hyundai Motor India Rolls out Fastest 8 Millionth Car in 19 Years 6 Months.jpg

Untitled.png

- ‘Evolution of Revolution’ Since 1998

- Committed for last 20 years to “Make in India for the World”

- Roll-Out of New 2018 CRETA marks the 8 Millionth Car Production

- Targets to achieve 10 Million Units in First Half of 2021

New Delhi, June 11, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Limited, the second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the largest exporter since inception marked the 8 Millionth car Milestone with the rollout of India’s most loved and awarded SUV – The New 2018 CRETA. The fastest 8 Millionth milestone marks Hyundai’s remarkable successful journey of 20 years in India and its commitment to offer world - class Modern Premium and benchmark products meeting customers aspirations. Since inception, Hyundai Motor India has sold 5,300,967 units in the Indian Market and 2,703,581 units in exports globally.

Hyundai rolled out its first Million car, SANTRO, in 2006, just 8 years after commencement of commercial production in 1998. Thereafter, production picked up momentum, with the next million milestone being achieved within an average of 18 -19 months. Hyundai’s consistent focus towards delivering the World-Class quality of its ‘Modern Premium’ products led to highest-ever domestic sales of 5,36,241 units – a growth of 5.2% in Financial Year 17-18.

Commenting on this remarkable achievement, Mr. Y.K Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Limited said, “Evolution of a Revolution is Hyundai’s DNA. Today marks a momentous and landmark day in the history of Hyundai Motor India with the achievement of 8 Millionth Milestone. Hyundai is the only manufacturer to achieve this feat in the shortest span of time while strengthening our Manufacturing Excellence, Customer Experience, Marketing Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility . In our evolving journey to becoming India's most Loved and Trusted brand, we have pushed the boundaries and taken on new challenges at every step. Our vision is to deliver on the promise of becoming the ‘Lifetime Partners in Automobile and beyond’. I dedicate this achievement to our valuable customers and every member of the Hyundai family.”

Thanking 8 Million Customers and remembering their Brilliant Moments with Hyundai cars, we will be launching a series of activities and Emotionally Connecting Campaigns to mark the 20th year of excellence in Sales and Production in India. “ – he added.

EVOLUTION OF A REVOLUTION

Hyundai Motor India entered into the Indian market in 1998 with Innovative and First Tall Boy Design – SANTRO equipped with Multi-Fuel Injection and Bharat Stage - II technologies, which was a great gift to India and changed the outlook of the Indian Auto Industry. The SANTRO sold more than 1.85 Million units worldwide from the Hyundai India manufacturing Plant. With the commitment to bring-in the best technology to Indian customers, CRDi (Common Rail Direct Injection) technology was first brought-in by Hyundai and was launched in year 2002 with ACCENT CRDi. The success of SANTRO and ACCENT was followed by many global premium brands – SONATA, TERRACAN, ELANTRA and GETZ.

To understand the needs of Indian Customers and to strengthen Indian product portfolio and development of global cars adaptive to local terrain Hyundai R&D Centre was set-up in Hyderabad in year 2006 to offer steady support to Namyang R&D center and Hyundai Motor India plant.

MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE

Spread over 535 acres, Hyundai plant near Chennai is a state-of-the-art depiction of a true Manufacturing Excellence. The 8 Million Production milestone is achieved through advanced production technology, best quality checks and rigorous testing of cars to deliver Clean, Safe and Connected Mobility to the customers.

In the journey of 20 years of production in India, the first plant was commissioned in year 1998 followed by the second plant in 2008 in the same vicinity for a cumulatively production of 700,000 cars per annum to meet the growing demands from domestic and overseas markets. Hyundai introduced the concept of My Place My Pride (MPMP) at the Chennai Plant. The MPMP rests on 6 Pillars of Safety, Quality and Efficiency, Weight Reduction, Cost Reduction, Work Place Cleanliness and Work Morale. The implementation of MPMP has helped Hyundai Motor India plant win Innovative Award in 2016, Platinum Award for Excellence & No.1 Plant Safety Award in 2017 by Hyundai Motor Company.

MARKET LEADERSHIP

Hyundai Motor India volumes have increased year-on-year by bringing-in Trendsetter and Benchmark products like Hyundai i10, ELITE i20, XCENT, VERNA and India’s most referred SUV CRETA. All products have revolutionized the perspective of auto Industry by offering best-in-segment products. Launched in 2015, CRETA heralded a new chapter in the Indian SUV market and became the best-in-segment and most awarded car. Hyundai has become the only Indian Auto Manufacturer to win 5 Indian Car of The Year (ICOTY) Award for i10, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, CRETA & Next Gen VERNA.

CUSTOMER FIRST

Since 1998, Hyundai Service has ensured ‘Right Here, Right Care’ for a hassle free brilliant customer Service experience. Over 5.2 Crore cars have been service till date supported by many customer centric programs for the good health of Hyundai Cars. Hyundai has been expanding its product portfolio with best- in- segment products, strengthening the Sales and Service network with 493 dealerships and more than 1,309 service points across India. On the occasion of 20th anniversary celebrations, every Hyundai car now comes with a 3 Year Warranty and Roadside Assistance for complete peace of mind. Hyundai’s increasing customer preference and trust has been further reinforced with Number 1 position in JD Power 2017, India Customer Service Index study 2017.

EXPORT LEADERSHIP

As India’s largest passenger car exporter since inception, HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. In the year 1999, Hyundai Motor India started its journey by shipping 20 SANTROS to Nepal. Today Hyundai Motor India has significantly contributed 40% of passenger vehicle exports from India with volume of 2.7 Million vehicles since the year 1999. Hyundai Motor India currently exports to over 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America and the Asia Pacific.

CARING BRAND

For ‘Giving Back’ to the society, Hyundai Motor India Foundation was formed in the year 2006 for CSR Activities. Hyundai has constantly worked across Community Development, Skill Development, Health Care, Educational and Vocational Training, Environment, Traffic, Safety and Art spheres to bring a positive change in the community. To realize the Government of India’s ‘Vision of India’, Hyundai Motor has been associated with over 48 ITI s and 7 polytechnic tie ups with retaining the talent from these institutes. Hyundai Motor has adopted 3 villages under the Dream Village Project with an aim to create sustainable development by empowering the community by creating employment opportunities and improving health by proving cleanliness and sanitation. To protect the environment under the Green Move approximately 3.25 Lakh saplings have been planted across 650 acres benefitting 210 farmers.

Alongside our educational and sustainability CSR programs, Safe Move - Road Safety Campaign has reached over 2,00,000 students in 292 schools and over 23,000 residents and 146 RWA’s across 16 cities. #BeTheBetterGuy campaign spear headed by our Corporate Brand Ambassador Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most significant programs in the country today focused on creating Behavioural Change towards Road Safety. Through this campaign Hyundai has reached out to a large number of people including young children to educate them about their role towards safe driving practices.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #42

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Celebrates The Spirit of 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP with #SaveMyGame Campaign for all Football Fans

Hyundai Save My Game.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ZKbkEc1eU

Hyundai is the proud Official Automotive Partner of FIFA since 1999

Hyundai India Creates Brilliant Experience for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Football Fans this season

Fans give a missed call on a unique Hyundai Football Fan Helpline number **FOOTBALL (DIAL : **36682255) to participate in #SaveMyGame campaign

Exciting ‘Home Dug Out’ Hyundai-FIFA Football Experience for 15 Lucky Fans

Social Media Contest ‘Guess the Winner’ for Football Enthusiasts

New Delhi, June 14, 2018: Hyundai Motor India, the second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the number one exporter since inception today announced the launch of a Unique and Creative Digital Campaign - #SaveMyGame for all the football fans across the country. The campaign will be live from 14th June to 15th July 2018 where Football Fans can ‘Save Their Game’ by giving a missed call on a special Hyundai Football Fan Helpline and create an entertaining experience for their interruption (like a family member or a friend). The FIFA World Cup is one of the biggest sporting event that unites millions of fans in a collective exhilarating football experience across the world and Hyundai’s ‘Save My Game’ will provide lucky winners a Brilliant Experience while cheering for their favorite teams.

The FIFA enthusiasts can give a missed call on **FOOTBALL (**36682255) Helpline number to participate and win an opportunity to free themselves from any interruption (like a family member or a friend) for an uninterrupted FIFA experience. Hyundai Motor India will invite the nominated family member or friend of the ‘Save My Game’ lucky winner and engage them in exciting activities such as Interactions with well-known Radio Jockeys, TV stars or an E-voucher which can be used to avail a movie ticket, Spa, Dine out, or Test drive of a Hyundai model during the selected match timing. More than 100 Fan Helpline dialers will get a chance to ‘Save Their Game’ on each match day. The Helpline number will be active from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM on all match days.

Commenting on the campaign launch, Mr. Puneet Anand, Sr. GM & Group Head - Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai has a long-standing history in football as a proud Automobile official Partner of FIFA since 1999. Football is not just a sport, it’s an emotion full of passion and joy. As a Dynamic and Modern Premium Brand Automotive Brand, Hyundai has always connected with youth and sport enthusiasts globally. The upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup is a big moment for all football fans in India and across the world. We are committed to supporting football by providing fans with unique and enjoyable experiences in the same way as we are committed to caring for our customers by ensuring special and rewarding Hyundai Ownership Experiences. We are confident that #SaveMyGame will strike an instant chord with both the fans and their friends and family by adding ‘Brilliant Moments’ to their lives and helping us become Lifetime Partners in Automobile and Beyond.”

In addition, Hyundai will create exciting Hyundai-FIFA ‘Home Dug Out’ experiences for 15 Lucky Football Fans across India at their homes. These home dug out zones will have live screening of a match from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, with exciting Hyundai and FIFA merchandize, cheering kit and more, made available for the fans and their fellow football enthusiasts.

To amplify the excitement of the 21st FIFA World Cup and magnify the experience of the biggest football tournament in the world we will be engaging all Hyundai fans to ‘GUESS THE WINNER’ right from the Quarter Finals to the Finals. Lucky winners will get a chance to Win exciting prizes like Smart TVs and Smart Speakers.

Hyundai Motor has been the Official Automotive Partner of FIFA since 1999. Hyundai Motor has provided with 530 vehicles to assist with the streamlined running of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. This not only strengthens the relationship we have with FIFA but shows our commitment to supporting and furthering the development of football by providing fans with unique and enjoyable experiences like this. In the same way, we are constantly committed to caring for our customers by ensuring special and rewarding Hyundai ownership experiences all over the world.

Follow @HyundaiIndia for more fun and exciting updates on Hyundai Save My Game.

About HMIL

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 493 dealers and more than 1,309 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #43

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Celebrates 20 Years Journey with ‘Brilliant Moments’

Brilliant Moments with Hyundai #Brilliant Moments.jpg

- Emotional and Recalling Marketing Campaign

- Watch the first film ‘The Deal with ACCENT’:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZ4h7YSGnQ

New Delhi, June 27, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and the largest exporter since inception launched the innovative, Emotional and Recalling Brilliant Moments with Hyundai Campaign to celebrate 20 Years of Sales and Production in the Indian Market. To celebrate Hyundai’s legacy and thank over 5.5 Million valuable customers, emotionally connecting Brilliant Moments with Hyundai (BMH) campaign will invoke nostalgic memories to connect with all Hyundai customers. The Brilliant Moments Campaign will provide a unique experience through various experiential Marketing, Sales and Service Initiatives at all Hyundai Touch points and invite the customers of SANTRO, ACCENT and i10 to share their brilliant moment stories.

In Phase I, between June 27 to July 31st, Hyundai will release two emotionally connecting films ‘The Deal with ACCENT’ and ‘Army with SANTRO’ and will be promoted on Social Media and digital platforms. The customers of iconic Hyundai brands – SANTRO, ACCENT and i10 would be invited to share their Brilliant Memories with Hyundai through the microsite www.BrilliantMoments.in, special letter boxes at the Hyundai dealership network, email on entries@brilliantmoments.in and Whatsapp (8130121212).

In Phase II, Top 10 #BrilliantMoments stories shared by the Hyundai customers would be made into individual films and promoted on the microsite Hyundai | Brilliant Moments.

In Phase III, Top 10 Brilliant stories would be promoted for voting and the top 3 films with highest votes would be chosen as winners. The Winners will be gifted Hyundai cars at a mega event in presence of our corporate brand ambassador Shah Rukh Khan, domestic holiday for 10 couples and 1000 gift vouchers for lucky winners.

Speaking at the launch of Brilliant Moments Campaign, Mr. Y.K Koo, MD and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Limited said “ As we set our vision for the next 20 years to become the Most Beloved and Trusted, Modern Premium Brand, attain Market Leadership and be a Great Place to Work, we want to thank and extend gratitude to all our customers who entrusted us with their Love, Trust and became a part of this beautiful journey in the past 20 years.

He further added “Since the launch of SANTRO in 1998, Evolution of a Revolution has been the DNA of Hyundai. As a Dynamic and Modern Premium Brand, with a strong philosophy of Making in India for the World, our products have redefined the auto industry and are a true expression of Hyundai’s Innovation, Global Technology-led Execution and our Futuristic approach towards clean and connected mobility solutions. We would like to continue this successful journey for the next 20 years and realize our vision of becoming Lifetime Partners in Automobile and beyond.

To commemorate these 20 years and trust in Brand Hyundai, the Customers of SANTRO, ACCENT and i10 can avail special service offers during the month of July 2018:

Free comprehensive car inspection

10% discount on spare parts

20% discount on mechanical labour, oil and value added services

About HMIL

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom