Hyundai Motor India: A Promising Brand

Thread Starter #18

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor India Crosses 10 Million Fans on Facebook

The Biggest Automotive Social Community in India​

New Delhi, December 30, 2017: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, the second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the largest exporter since inception has crossed the 10 Million Fan mark on Facebook and continue to be the Biggest Automotive Social Community in India.

Commenting on the milestone Mr. Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager and Group Head, Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Limited said, “Hyundai is a new age brand with a strong focus towards digitalization and continuously enhancing customer experience through innovative and engaging campaigns. The 10 Million fans on Facebook is an expression of Hyundai brand affinity on Social Media Network. Every fan and enthusiast shares a bond of love and trust with Hyundai . We will continue to reciprocate this affinity creating engaging and superior content through youth-centric innovative campaigns to engage the new age customers.”

To celebrate this milestone, Hyundai has launched a Unique campaign with Hyundai’s Corporate Brand ambassador, Mr. Shah Rukh Khan inviting users to comment and unlock a surprise. Fans who comment will get a personal thank you message with his/her profile picture and a personalized note from Mr. Shah Rukh Khan. This first-of-its-kind campaign is yet another example of fan engagement on Social media.

The growth rate of Hyundai India’s digital presence has been the highest in the digital space amongst any automobile manufacturer. HMI’s continuous endeavor is to enhance the customer connect through continuous innovation & evolve as a youthful & exciting brand.
Regards

Akash

All these things about Hyundai are very nice to hear. They surely have a great marketing team.

A cursory look at the twitter handle of Hyundai will show a plethora of daily complaints against Hyundai. Hyundai's problems are mostly with its spare parts distribution. Hyundai gets its spare parts from a separate company called Mobis and even if the spares are available in the factory, they cannot provide them to existing customers the way Maruti does. I have been waiting for spare parts for 30 days and looks like I might have to wait for 15-20 more days. When I looked at the twitter handle of Hyundai I could find that many others are facing similar issues

Shame on Hyundai that they cannot fix their spare parts supply chain

I have experience complaining on their social media site as well. They just connect you to the dealer directly and do not follow-up to check if issue is resolved. As an unfortunate customer that spent 16 big ones on the next Gen Hyundai Verna, I feel cheated when I see Hyundai getting these awards through clever marketing

Some snapshots of complaints attached

Attachments

Hyundai's problems are mostly with its spare parts distribution. Hyundai gets its spare parts from a separate company called Mobis and even if the spares are available in the factory, they cannot provide them to existing customers the way Maruti does. I have been waiting for spare parts for 30 days and looks like I might have to wait for 15-20 more days.
I agree with this. Recently my i20 Active's AC stopped working. I took it to the service center as my car was under warranty after examining the car, they identified the cause as thermistor failure and send my car back without fixing as the spare was not available. They had promised that the spare will arrive in a week but even after 15 days, there was no response from the service center. So, I gave a complaint on Hyundai's website. Within a day,
I got an apology call from the service center and they fixed the issue within 3 days.

So yes, I agree, Hyundai does need to improve spare parts distribution.

Thread Starter #22

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Registers Cumulative Growth of 8.5%

- Registered cumulative volume of 56,216 units

- Registered Domestic volume of 45,508 units with a growth of 8.3%

Untitled.png

New Delhi, February 01, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country’s second largest passenger car manufacturer and the largest exporter since inception registered the domestic sales of 45,508 units and exports of 10,708 units with cumulative sales of 56,216 units in January 2018 with a growth of 8.5% over January 2017.

Commenting on the sales performance, Mr. Rakesh Srivastava, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMIL, said “ 2018 has started on a positive and promises progressive growth for the industry, with Hyundai volume growth of 8.3% on strong performance of Grand i10, Elite i20, Creta& Next Gen Verna meeting customer aspirations on improved buying potential, led by stable micro economic factors.”
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #23

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Marks 20 Years Celebration with Ground-Breaking Ceremony of its New Landmark Sales & Marketing Headquarter

Image.jpg

Realize Vision of “Great Place to Work” creating positive Work Environment

To have a unique Brand Shop showcasing Hyundai Values, Culture and Heritage

New Delhi, February 2, 2018: Hyundai Motor India, the country’s second largest manufacturer of passengers’ cars and the largest exporter since inception held the ground-breaking ceremony for its new Corporate office today. Located in Gurugram and spread across site area of 7,820 sq. meter, the new sales and marketing headquarter is scheduled to be completed by February 2020 showcasing Hyundai’s Modern Premium Brand Imagery.

Sharing his thoughts at milestone project ground breaking ceremony in Gurugram, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Limited said, “We are delighted to lay the foundation of this ambitious and visionary project in 2018 which also marks Hyundai’s 20th anniversary of production and sales in India. India is key market for Hyundai Motor Company and the new Hyundai Sales and Marketing Headquarter will be a true reflection of Hyundai commitment to India depicting our Modern Premium brand image with innovative and harmonious infrastructure. This has been a dream project for us and will come true in February 2020.”

Our vision to make Hyundai Motor India a Great Place to Work will see transformations at this state-of-the-art Sales and Marketing Headquarter. We are looking forward to the new office creating modern workplace and unparalleled experiences of brand Hyundai for all our stakeholders.” he added.

The new landmark and symbolic Sales and Marketing Headquarter will act as the Command Centre of Hyundai Motor India Limited for its domestic and global operations. It incorporates advanced architectural design and functionality inspired by Hyundai’s global designed language with an emphasis on energy efficiency and clean environment. A certified green building with centralized air pollution protection through 3 stage HEPA Filter air purifier will headquarter Hyundai’s 7 Subsidiary companies in India with over 650 employees under one roof. In-line with Government of India’s vision and plan to implement all electric vehicles in India by 2030 this Modern Premium office will be future ready with EV charging infrastructure at 4 basement parking levels.

Hyundai’s new sales and marketing headquarter has been designed to offer an efficient, comfortable, convenient and pleasant work environment. This 6-floor building will have an exclusive Brand Shop which will provide customers a complete Hyundai brand experience including a glimpse of the Hyundai values, culture and heritage. A well-equipped and advanced auditorium with capacity of over 200 seating to host events & new product launches, recreation area including a large cafeteria, fitness centre and facilities such a table tennis, yoga etc.

About HMIL

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, ACTIVE i20, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, CRETA & TUCSON. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 490 dealers and more than 1,300 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #24

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Celebrates 20 years of Trust and Love with Release of #RightCare - Service Brand Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgwaO8JkXYU

- Announces 1st Time 3 year/ 100,000 km warranty for EON, GRAND i10, XCENT, ELITE i20 and i20 ACTIVE

- Extends Road Side Assistance for Complete Product Portfolio to 3 Years

- The premium brands VERNA, CRETA, ELANTRA and TUCSON offers 3 Year/ Unlimited km warranty

New Delhi, 9th February 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country’s second largest passenger car manufacturer and the largest exporter since inception today released a new ‘Service Brand Film - #RightCare’ celebrating 20 Years of Trust and Love received from Indian customers. The video showcases Hyundai’s deep commitment towards customer care and strengthening Service Brand Image.

#RightCare is in-line with Hyundai’s promise to delight the customers beyond their expectations and add brilliant moments at every touch point. Also to enhance customer confidence for the brand, today Hyundai announced 3 years warranty for the complete product portfolio. Hyundai’s service approach has always been a big differentiator resulting in the brand’s Number 1 Rank in JD Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (Mass Market) Study 2017 accumulating 923 points, the highest ever for any Indian manufacturer.

Commenting on the new Service Initiatives, Mr. YK Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “In-line with our vision of making Hyundai the Most Loved and Trusted Brand in India, our service philosophy has always been customer first. We want to become a part of our customer’s lifetime journey of owning a Hyundai. #RightCare – Service Brand Film captures this spirit of care and underscores Hyundai’s relentless customer centric service focus. Also we are happy to further strengthen our commitment to our customers by offering 3 year Warranty and 3 year Road Side Assistance on our complete product portfolio.”

The 3 year/ 100,000 km warranty and 3 year Road side assistance is applicable for all the products delivered after 1st February, 2018 for EON, GRAND i10, XCENT, ELITE i20 and i20 ACTIVE. All premium products of Hyundai – VERNA, CRETA, ELANTRA and TUCSON gets a 3 year/ unlimited km warranty. In addition Hyundai also offers more than 100 tailor made options for Extended Warranty & Power Train Warranty (only OEM to offer Power Train Warranty) to its existing customers for complete peace of mind strengthening Hyundai’s image as Most Trusted Brand.

With a strong focus towards service, Hyundai launched several initiatives in 2017 including Inauguration of India Quality Center (INQC) - to focus on Zero Defect. In 2017 Hyundai was able to connect with 1.3 Million customers across India through its various Service Camps and Initiatives around the year like Free Car Care Clinics, Mega Before Service Camps, Customer Meets and much more.

Through its vast network of 1,300 Service Outlets across 740 cities in India, Hyundai has serviced more than 4.5 Cr cars over the last 20 years. In 2017, Hyundai serviced over 62.5 lakh cars a growth of 16% over 2015. Also in line with Digital India mission - More than 400 Hyundai Service Centres are offering Digital Experience to the customers through Workshop automation. The new customer lounges and facilities at the service centre gives customer a home like comfort while getting their car serviced.

About HMIL

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, ACTIVE i20, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, CRETA & TUCSON. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 491 dealers and more than 1,304 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #25

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Pavilion Witnesses Over 6 Lakh Visitors at Auto Expo 2018

Hyundai Pavilion - Auto Expo 2018.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2q50Bq2nW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UzgjSTUe1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMhDmxVmdRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2joBM5L9GVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_oNkg6W4sY

Visitors enthralled by ‘Experience Hyundai’ Pavilion

Over 3 Lakh Enquires and feedback on Electric Vehicle IONIQ

Over 2 Lakh Enquiries on the New 2018 ELITE i20

Hyundai engaged visitors with 8 interactive zones including the popular Robotics and #BeTheBetterGuy zones

A Total 18 Videos Received Over 26.2 Million Views on Hyundai’s Social Network

New Delhi, February 15, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country’s second largest passenger car manufacturer and the largest exporter since inception today announced that over 6 Lakh visitors visited the Hyundai pavilion to ‘Experience Hyundai’ at Auto Expo 2018. Hyundai’s marquee zones like IONIQ, N-Zone, Robotics Zone, KONA Zone, #BetheBetterGuy Zone drew attraction from all corners. The Hyundai pavilion featured 8 Zones and 15 cars which were amongst the most notable highlights from Auto Expo this year.

The Auto Expo 2018 also witnessed announcement of Hyundai’s CSR initiative-‘Swachh Move’. Under the Swachh Move Initiative, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL and Hyundai’s Corporate Brand Ambassador, Mr. Shahrukh Khan launched India’s first, OEM fitted covered bin - ‘Swachh Can’. The Swachh Can will be a standard fitment in the entire range of Hyundai cars starting from March 01, 2018.

More than 2,50,000 visitors took the pledge for road safety at #BeTheBetterGuy Zone. This zone was based on Hyundai’s #BeTheBetterGuy campaign on road safety initiative and draws attention to critical issues pertaining to road safety. The Road Traffic safety has been one of the key pillars of Hyundai’s CSR initiative – ‘Safe Move’. The performance of Robot on the Indian and Korean songs were clearly the star attraction at Hyundai Pavilion.

Commenting on Hyundai’s engaging presence during the Auto Expo 2018 Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL said, “Over 6 Lakh visitors’ response to the ‘Experience Hyundai Pavillion’ this year has been phenomenal and overwhelming. To celebrate our glorious journey of 20 years in India we did world launch of the New 2018 ELITE i20 generating over 2 Lakh customer enquiries along with the launch of the most innovative CSR initiative and campaign of the year 2018 “Swachh Move” which is in Line with Government of India’s “Swachh Bhart Abhiyan.” The launch of “Swachh Can” is a testament of our commitment to Indian consumers and society making it a Big Impact Initiative towards behaviour change.

He further, added, “The special showcase of Hyundai IONIQ has received enthused response and feedback from over 3 Lakh Visitors enquiring about the Electric Vehicle (EV) Technology as it is the Future Mobility. Auto Expo is an excellent platform to take direct customer feedback as it will help us plan our future product line-up.”

The pavilion was designed keeping in mind the visitors interest along with complete showcase of Hyundai strength in ‘Future Technology’. The unique Kids zone, Robotics and FIFA Mind gaming has drawn huge engagement from visitors. The excitement of the visitors to experience the exclusive Brainwave & Levitation technology of FIFA Mind game, was quite evident and instantly struck a chord with visitors.

The Hyundai Pavilion has been extremely famous amongst the crowd for their digital engagement with their click a GIGA Selfie and #BeTheBetterGuy pledge zone as it integrated all digital and social platforms with registrations through RFID. Also, a total of 18 Videos on Hyundai Pavilion has received Over 26.2 Million Views on Hyundai Social Networking Sites.

About HMIL

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 491 dealers and more than 1,304 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #26

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Showcases Next-Generation Fuel Cell Electric

Vehicle - Hyundai NEXO and Global Electric Vehicle - IONIQ

At The 2nd India-Korea Business Summit 2018

L to R - Mr.  Chung Eui-sun, Vice Chairman, Hyundai Motor Company with Mr. S H Kim, Vice Preside.jpg

The next-generation fuel cell vehicle Hyundai NEXO travels 609 kilometres on a single charge that takes less than five minutes

Hyundai NEXO is the Technological Flagship Model & Demonstrates Commitment to the Future of Mobility

IONIQ - World’s First car to offer All 3 Electrified Versions: Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, All Electric

New Delhi, February 27, 2018: Hyundai Motor today showcased the Next Generation Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) – Hyundai NEXO and Global Electric Vehicle – IONIQ (Battery Powered) during the India Korea Business Summit 2018 held today in New Delhi.

Present at the India Korea Business Summit, Mr. S H Kim, Vice President, Namyang R&D Centre, Hyundai Motor Company, said, “We are glad to participate in the 2nd India-Korea Business Summit 2018. Hyundai has a long term commitment towards Make-in-India for the past 20 years and today we are proud to showcase the Next Generation Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle - HYUNDAI NEXO SUV, for the first time along with Global EV - IONIQ at the India Korea Summit 2018.

The creation of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle - HYUNDAI NEXO SUV and Global EV - IONIQ is a significant leap forward for Hyundai Motor as it intensifies our efforts to produce highly efficient, eco-friendly vehicles. Hyundai as a caring brand is continuously innovating in Clean and Connected Mobility Solutions to make a long-term positive transformation for our future generations.” he added.

The Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle - HYUNDAI NEXO SUV model is set to spearhead Hyundai Motor’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles globally. The all-new Hyundai NEXO combines the practicality of an SUV with clean advanced fuel cell technology. The Hyundai NEXO is capable of travelling 609 kilometres (*on Korean certificate basis) on a single charge, the best among fuel cell-powered vehicles in the world. This next generation vehicle offers the most advanced technology on the market with various advanced driver assistance systems and the strongest powertrains in the segment.

The showcase of Global Electric Vehicle – IONIQ reflects the commitment of Hyundai towards clean mobility solutions and future readiness with unrivalled global technology in electric vehicles for aspiring customers without compromising on driving dynamics and performance.

The Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle - Hyundai NEXO SUV and Global EV – IONIQ are “futuristic vehicles” that closely represent Hyundai’s three visions for future mobility: Connected Mobility, Freedom in Mobility and Clean Mobility.

The Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle - Hyundai NEXO SUV Air Purification Demonstration at India Korea Summit 2018

HYUNDAI NEXO SUV is free from any greenhouse gasses emissions as Vehicle will filter and purify the air during its drive. When Air filters through Hyundai NEXO, 99.9 per cent of particulates are purified and instrument cluster displays how much you have contributed towards cleaning the environment. This process of cleaning the air was demonstrated live at the showcase of Hyundai NEXO during The India Korea Business Summit 2018.

About HMIL

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #28

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Celebrate International Women’s Day with Innovative Social Media Campaign : Women#Men

Women's Day.jpg

- Also announced Special Service Initiatives for its Women Customers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2OYAJnGVdw

New Delhi, 8 March, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Limited, the country’s second largest manufacturer of passenger cars and the largest exporter since inception today launched Social media campaign – Women#Men to celebrate International Women’s Day.

Hyundai also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These benefits include a Do-It-Yourself Session on 10th March which will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and the Regional Training Centers. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.

Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Rakesh Srivastava, Director- Sales & Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said,” As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services. On the occasion of International Women’s Day Hyundai will also launch an innovative social media campaign with hashtag – Women#Men to drive a larger message ‘Together, Let’s Say No To Gender Bias’ and encourage women to be in the Driver’s Seat".

As part of the ongoing special promotion, Hyundai will offer a range of special benefits for its women customers starting 8th March- 31st March 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10% discount on labor charges.

About HMIL

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #29

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Motor Winter Test proves Electrified Vehicles in Swedish Lapland’s Extreme Cold Conditions

Hyundai Motor Winter Test (Photo1).jpg

Hyundai Motor Winter Test (Photo2) .jpg

· Electrified vehicles subjected to winter testing

· Hyundai NEXO fuel cell electric vehicle boasts perfect cold start capability at -30°C

· Kona Electric benefits from energy saving heating and ventilation technologies

Arjeplog, 14 March, 2018 – At Hyundai Mobis Proving Ground in Sweden, just an hour’s drive away from the Article Circle, Hyundai Motor Company subjects its latest electrified vehicles to the most extreme sub-zero conditions. Rigorous testing ensures winter-proved operation of Hyundai’s electrified vehicles in temperatures as low as -35°C.

Extreme cold can adversely affect various functions of electrified vehicles, such as the ability to start the vehicle, manage thermal control of the electric powertrain, heating and ventilation and maximize the drive range.

Hyundai’s two prominent electrified vehicles, Hyundai NEXO fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) and All-New Kona Electric, spearheaded the Hyundai’s winter test.

The previous generations of FCEV faced a significant technical challenge to be started in temperatures within -10°~-20° C. In order to overcome the technical challenge, the Hyundai engineers designed a new component to heat up the fuel cell stack of the Hyundai NEXO in sub-zero conditions. Thanks to this clever thermal management strategy, the Hyundai NEXO can be started at -30° C, which is on par with any other types of internal combustion engine powered vehicles.

The other technical challenge typically found with FCEVs is ice formation within the fuel cell stack after the vehicle is turned off, as water is the only byproduct of electricity generation through hydrogen. Utilizing a blower system attached to the fuel cell stack, when it is turned off, the Hyundai NEXO removes water before it becomes frozen.

The key objective of the winter test for a battery electric vehicle is to achieve the most efficient usage of electricity. In order to maximize the drive range, the Kona Electric incorporates clever engineering solutions to minimize electricity used for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC).

The HVAC technologies highlighted in the Kona Electric are a highly efficient new heat pump, smart air intake control, individual ventilation (for driver only) and a pre-conditioning ventilation system.

The Kona Electric’s heat pump system harnesses wasted heat emitted by electrical components and recycles it to increase the efficiency of the heating and ventilation systems. By minimizing electricity consumption from the battery, the heat pump contributes to the overall driving range of the Kona Electric in winter.

The smart air intake control system featured on the Kona Electric recycles heated air by controlling the amount of air entering and exiting the vehicle. By better controlling the air flow inside the vehicle, the HVAC system is able to heat the cabin more efficiently, thereby minimizing the amount of heating used during winter driving.

The individual ventilation system of the Kona Electric completely shuts off heating and ventilation to the foot-well and dashboard ventilation on the passenger side when driving alone. The system is activated by a ‘driver only’ button on the dashboard.

When plugged in, the pre-conditioning ventilation system allows the Kona Electric to be pre-heated, utilizing electricity from the grid before the car is driven. Customers can schedule to pre-heat or pre-cool the cabin of their vehicles before driving.

At the apex of Hyundai’s eco-friendly vehicle line-up, Hyundai’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV, the Hyundai NEXO boasts the best range within the fuel cell and EV car segments, delivering an estimated 800 km from a single charge (under NEDC testing).

Featuring two different battery capacity options, the long-range version Kona Electric with a 64 kWh battery pack is going to deliver up to 482 km of drive range on a single charge, whilst the basic version with a 39.2 kWh battery pack is going to deliver up to 312 km (under WLTP regulations).

About Hyundai Motor

Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor Company is committed to becoming a lifetime partner in automobiles and beyond. The company leads the Hyundai Motor Group, an innovative business structure capable of circulating resources from molten iron to finished cars. Hyundai Motor has eight manufacturing bases and seven design and technical centers worldwide and in 2017 sold about 4.5 million vehicles globally. With more than 110,000 employees worldwide, Hyundai Motor continues to enhance its product line-up with localized models and strives to strengthen its leadership in clean technology, starting with the world’s first mass-produced fuel cell electric vehicle and IONIQ, the world’s first model with three electrified powertrains in a single body type.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #30

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai Inaugurates ‘Regional Training Centre’ in Ahmedabad

Photo 1 Hyundai RTC.JPG

View attachment Photo 2 Hyundai RTC.JPG

-Strengthens Service Training Initiatives

- Aims to train over 20,000 service manpower across India by the end of 2018

- Soft skill development of dealerships in entire Gujarat

Ahmedabad, March 26, 2018: Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s second largest car manufacturer and the largest exporter since inception, today inaugurated its 7th State-of-the-art Hyundai Regional Training Centre in Ahmedabad. The new Service Training Center will ensure the overall technical and soft skill development of entire service profile of dealership manpower in Gujarat to provide unmatched customer Service experience

Speaking at the inauguration, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai is a Modern Premium brand and we are committed to provide unmatched customer satisfaction through best service experience to all our valued customers. The auto industry is evolving at a fast pace and to match the advanced technology we need to constantly upgrade the skills of our manpower through continuous training modules. The new service training center will empower technicians with both technical and soft skills. In 2018, we aim to train more than 20,000 Service manpower at all our seven training centers and training academies across India.”

The Training Center spans across 8,200 square feet. It will provide specialized training to 1,700 Service manpower covering the entire state of Gujarat by 2018. Being a ‘Modern Premium’ brand, HMIL has 7 State-of-the-Art Training facilities at prominent auto hub locations such as at Delhi/NCR, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai & now at Ahmedabad.

As a part of the ‘Skill India campaign’, Hyundai has been at the forefront to nurture and has tied up with 45 ITI’s with minimum 1 ITI per state and 7 Polytechnic institutes PAN India to foster regional talent. HMIL has tie-ups with ITI’s and Polytechnic Institutes with specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids. 99% of trained graduates from the Skill Development Program were recruited by Hyundai dealerships in 2017. The Programme has already benefited over 1,250 students across the country.

About HMIL

HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 492 dealers and more than 1,305 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
Regards

Akash

Top Bottom