Hyundai Launches a Microsite To Maintain Car Service Records

Is Hyundai Online Service website really helpful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

Just read this in the news section.

Hyundai Motor: Launching a micro-site for servicing cars which would maintain a service history of registered Hyundai vehicles, keeping the expenses incurred for maintaining and servicing transparent.

We are launching a micro-site which would maintain a service history of registered Hyundai vehicles and make transparent expenses incurred for maintaining and servicing vehicles,” said Arvind Saxena, director (sales and marketing), Hyundai Motor India Ltd.

The company, which would actively start promoting the portal in the next few days, has offered options to Hyundai owners to login via a unique user id, feed in vehicle details and receive service reminders at scheduled intervals. The user can access detailed information about service and labour costs specific to his own location and book servicing appointments on the site.

Source:

Car makers dole out value-added services to stimulate market

Hope this is true and helpful [clap]

Regards
Vickky

350Z

Core Team
That’s a welcome initiative from Hyundai. This would be the first step from a car manufacturer in India to transform the after sales dealings online. I hope rest of the car makers also follow the same suite for the benefit of existing owners. Maybe some Hyundai owners can provide us a sneak peek about this portal?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its a very good move by Hyundai as its first of a kind in India.Though the practice is well known to some countries,where the buyer can avail the records of the vehicle and also the odometer readings.Being a hyundai customer hope to see the site up soon.

Hyundai launches Online Service Website

Hyundai launches an Online Service Website for owners of its cars.

Link to Hyundai Service Website(:: Hyundai Motor Company ::)

• Online service booking : Book & schedule your service visits at Hyundai service stations anywhere in India.

• Service Calculator : Calculate the cost of servicing, based on a periodic schedule and fixed service menu. Prices shown are city-specific and part MRPs are considered for cost calculations.

• Price Information : You can view the applicable labor charges for your city as well.

• Service Reminders : Enable reminders based on the Hyundai service schedule. You can also activate reminders for specific dates of your preference.

• Service History : View the entire service history of your car. Details include the date of service, mileage, dealership name, type of service & bill amount.

• Owner’s Manual : Available for download.

• Service Station Locator : Dealers and their addresses can be mapped with the help of a navigation tool.

• Warranty : Information about the vehicle, parts & emission warranty, along with the benefits, price & details of extended warranty packages.

• Insurance Calculators : Calculate the cost of insurance. The calculator has provisions for NCB, electrical accessories & bi-fuel cars too.

• Be notified of promotions, service camps & events that Hyundai runs from time to time in your city.

• Maintenance tips & DIY : Advice on replacing tyres, fuses, bulbs etc. on your own.

• Tips on safer driving practices.

So all Hyundai owners please register and make use of this website.Please mention the feedback also.

Note:Please move or merge this thread accordingly .

Hi Guys,

I got registered in the Hyundai service site and could see my previous service bills and dates.I could also calculate the next service bill amount.so hurry up and register your car.Multiple cars can be added.

WOW!! A superb initiative for sure and KUDOS to Hyundai for this. Such an action goes a long way in establishing a +ve image for the brand. I hope other manufacturers too think on the similar lines.

freakdude.

Why is it that I am not able to register there?[roll] Filled the details but could not end the process.

Hi Guys,

I got registered in the Hyundai service site and could see my previous service bills and dates.I could also calculate the next service bill amount.so hurry up and register your car.Multiple cars can be added.
How did you registered your self there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just click the login tab and there you will find register tab and you have provide the VIN or chasis number mentioned in you RC copy.
What is the error you are getting,elobrate the problem

Last edited:
Just click the login tab and there you will find register tab and you have provide the VIN or chasis number mentioned in you RC copy.
What is the error you are getting,elobrate the problem
First of all thanks for a quick reply.
Secondly I tried the same thing earlier also but it showed this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://203.199.218.135:80/gdmsw/services/WebSiteService.WebSiteServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://203.199.218.135:80/gdmsw/services/WebSiteService.WebSiteServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/

Source Error:

Line 81: [return: System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("return", IsNullable=true)]
Line 82: public string getServiceHistory([System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(IsNullable=true)] string vinNo) {
Line 83: object[] results = this.Invoke("getServiceHistory", new object[] {
Line 84: vinNo});
Line 85: return ((string)(results[0]));

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\microsoft.net\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\6264edcc\9549b17c\App_WebReferences.rghl8wva.0.cs Line: 83

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://203.199.218.135:80/gdmsw/services/WebSiteService.WebSiteServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/]
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +431766
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +204
GDMSWebService.WebSiteService.getServiceHistory(String vinNo) in c:\WINDOWS\microsoft.net\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\6264edcc\9549b17c\App_WebReferences.rghl8wva.0.cs:83
CustomerRegistration.txtVinNumber_Validate(Object sender, ServerValidateEventArgs e) in d:\website\customercare.hyundai.co.in\CustomerRegistration.aspx.cs:396
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CustomValidator.OnServerValidate(String value) +140
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CustomValidator.EvaluateIsValid() +113
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.Validate() +72
System.Web.UI.Page.Validate(String validationGroup) +8753972
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +84
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Yes you are right the error shows up for new registrations.It may be some internal error or due to many registrations as its a new website its prone to some errors.I will take this up to the notice of hyundai people.Thanks for the info.

Hyundai is opened “Car service details in online” is any one aware of it?

Hi All,

If anyone knows about Hyundai Car service details in online please share the details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom