Hyundai i20 Fluidic Now Launched @ Rs.4.73 Lakhs

I hope this time they manage to find solution for steering noise and AC problem, they still have to find solution for my i10 steering noise problem.

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai has finally updated their official website with the information on New i20.
I have booked the Asta diesel variant for which the dealer has quoted 9.06Lakh on road Mumbai and the delivery would take 30-45 days because its diesel, he said petrol can be delivered within 15 days.. im also concerned abt the price quoted, i have a feeling the price quoted is a little more than the official pricing because some told me it was for 8.7Lakh on road mumbai...
can someone pls shed some light on the on road pricing for the asta variant in diesel in mumbai. i dont want to be cheated.
Welcome aboard congrats for booking. Price quoted indeed seems to be on the higher side. Ex. Showroom (Mumbai) cost of Asta Crdi is around Rs.7.77 Lakhs. It should not cost more than approx. Rs.8.5 Lakhs more or less. Please check with other dealerships too and ask for the total break-up of the figures.

New Hyundai i20 Fluidic.png

Hyundai i20 Fluidic 1.jpg

Hyundai i20 Fluidic Interiors.jpg

Hyundai i20 Fluidic Safety.jpg

Drive safe,
350Z

New Hyundai i20 TD Report !! ::

Like ::
[1] Exterior as Well as Interior.[:D]
[2] Features in The Car are One Segment above !!
[3] Chilled A/C ( Same as Punto)[thumbsup]
[4] Light Steering at Low Speed.
[5] Hyundai SA !!
[6] Ride And Handling Quite Good (At Speed of 110 km/hr)( same as Honda City)[drive]
[7] Price Of Petrol Asta version!!

Disliked ::
[1] Ride And Handling Not Great as Punto ( But No Problem at all for Me)
[2] Nothing Now !!!

Here is Prices Of New i20 For Navi Mumbai !!
scan0001xk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have booked the Asta diesel variant for which the dealer has quoted 9.06Lakh on road Mumbai and the delivery would take 30-45 days because its diesel, he said petrol can be delivered within 15 days.. im also concerned abt the price quoted, i have a feeling the price quoted is a little more than the official pricing because some told me it was for 8.7Lakh on road mumbai...

can someone pls shed some light on the on road pricing for the asta variant in diesel in mumbai. i dont want to be cheated.
Yes , U Are Cheated !! As Per PriceList ( Which I Post Above ), Price WIll Be 8,76,349 Rs. Only !! ( For Diesel Asta Version )....Please Contact Ur Dealer ASAP or Take a Copy Of Pricelist which i posted !!

Some Other Points When I Take TD Of New i20 ::

¤ Car Comes To Our Home With Two Person ( SA and Other may Be Machanic)

¤ Inside Car , On DashBoard Little Dust On Their ( May Be They Opened Windows For Whole Day)

¤ I Starts Car With " Start/Stop" Botton ( Which Placed Side Of Steering Wheel )( Cluch Must Be Pressed)

¤ Picked Up , On 1st Gear is Same as Our ZEN ( May Be Little Better)

¤ Car Was Fully Silent as Honda City , No Engine Noise at Lower RPM.

¤ A/C Was Chilled as New Punto/City.

¤ I Does Not Hear Any Sounds From Steering At All ( Yes , I Heard Suspension Sounds , When Goes From Pathholes)

¤ SA And Machnics Both Are Good To Talk ( Mechanics Claims car Will handle till 150-160 , Without any any big Issue )

¤ I TD Car Almost More than 20+min ( 20Kms) , Including Hill Roads , Highway Roads ( Palm Beach Road)

¤ On Highways Speed ( at 110 km/hr) , Car Was Quite Stable , But Steering is Still Not Good( weighted at high speed) as SWIFT or Punto.

¤On Hill Road , Car was able Pull at 3rd gear from 30+ speed without any Issue.

¤ I Used "Reverse Camera " For Taking Reverse, and Its Very Useful and Simple and Accurate too.

¤ IMO , Well Priced ASTA Petrol version Is Totally Value For Money Now !!

Thanks amargawade90 for the TD views. It will surely help me to decide between Punto 1.2 Dy and I 20 magna (O) petrol.

By the way, what do you think ? Punto 12 or new i20 ...which is better overall?

What is the mileage for new i20?

Thanks amargawade90 for the TD views. It will surely help me to decide between Punto 1.2 Dy and I 20 magna (O) petrol.

By the way, what do you think ? Punto 12 or new i20 ...which is better overall?

What is the mileage for new i20?
Punto 1.2 Vs New i20.....

I Personally Loved i20 , Its better than 1.2 ( 8 valve vs 16 valve Engine)
But Still I will Recommanded To U ( Every One Haves Different Requirements) , TD Both Cars ( Back To Back , if Possible)
Machanics Claims , For City :: 15 km/l (Max) and Highway :: 18 km/l.

I checked with my dealer as well as 2 other dealers in mumbai for asta diesel and the on road price quoted was different in all 3 places
Modi hyundai (my dealer) : 9.06 lakh
Asset hyundai : 8.74 lakh
Shreenath hyundai : 8.67 lakh

But when probed further asset hyundai and shreenath hyundai said that this wasnt the final price, as there is an increase of 4% in the road tax on diesel cars which will be applicable from 15th April and obviously there is a waiting period of 30-45 days on diesel variants which means we all would get our diesel cars only after the applicable additional taxes.
Guys just make sure u ask the dealers about this if anybody plannin to book a diesel variant in mumbai, not sure abt other city's coz the dealers dont inform upfront. They'll only tell you a few days after you book the car. its approx 30k extra.

Top Bottom