Hyundai i10 Tyres Recommendation

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

I need new tubeless tyres for my I10. As you probably guessed I know nothing about cars tyres etc. That's why I come back for help. It is my first tyre change in 7 years since buying the car.

I have done less than 32000km in this time, but most of the tread is gone on all the tyres.

Can anyone suggest which brand is suitable and how much I should expect to pay.

Someone told me some dealers buyback old tyres, but that has never happened with my previous Santro.

I don't need anything fancy.

Thanks.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hi friends,

I need new tubeless tyres for my I10. As you probably guessed I know nothing about cars tyres etc. That's why I come back for help. It is my first tyre change in 7 years since buying the car.

I have done less than 32000km in this time, but most of the tread is gone on all the tyres.

Can anyone suggest which brand is suitable and how much I should expect to pay.

Someone told me some dealers buyback old tyres, but that has never happened with my previous Santro.

I don't need anything fancy.

Thanks.
Regular tyres starts from around 2.5k for 155/80R13. Better tyres can cost up to 4.5-4.8k. Check nearby tyre shops for available models and prices and compare and decide.

Normally, only relatively new tyres fetch anything for buyback. Rest all go for scrap and the tyre shop usually won't pay anything. I used to take the old tyre and dispose off with used tyre dealer, who would offer 100-200 per tyre, but lately just dispose them at tyre shop itself for free.

Top Bottom