Hyundai i10 Doors & Running Board Damaged

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Unfortunately, someone damaged the front, read door and Running Board of my Hyundai i10 in parking.

Some paint gets peeled off along with the deep dent.

Took my car to ASC and they quoted 15k approx repair cost (Which comes out to be around 5k after getting insurance amount).

being 6 yrs old vehicle and also my insurance is not cashless so I am planning to go to get it repaired from outside.

My take is to get it repaired from local workshop. reasons:

1. Not a cashless insurance(united india), need to pay all from my side
2. Local running so will get minor scratches again

So can anyone suggest me the good workshop in Noida?

Please suggest:

Thanks
Sachin

Attachments

Since you are based in NCR try car painting via Paytm App. They would charge less than 2K per panel. So total cost would be 6K-7K.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the response. Few queries:

1. carpiko on paytm- Is it reliable?
2. Can I get the better deal in sector 16?

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
2. Can I get the better deal in sector 16?
Hi Sachin, the damage on the lower left door can be set right for Rs. 1000. No need of painting whole door. Rest the White marks can be removed by Mustard Oil or Rubbing compound. The running board in the pics doesn't seem damaged except the White mark so even that can be corrected by rubbing only. Make sure in Sector 16 there is proper closed paint booth as I have seen cars being painted in open.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5
Hi Sachin, the damage on the lower left door can be set right for Rs. 1000. No need of painting whole door. Rest the White marks can be removed by Mustard Oil or Rubbing compound. The running board in the pics doesn't seem damaged except the White mark so even that can be corrected by rubbing only. Make sure in Sector 16 there is proper closed paint booth as I have seen cars being painted in open.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash for the message.

The back door is damaged badly the dent is deep and paint is removed I am afraid if local workshop is able to remove it. Should I get it repaired from ASC?
Please suggest
Also the running board has dent at the end near the back door which requires repair too.

Could you suggest any good workshop in sector 16 or near mamura?

Thanks
Sachin

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thread Starter #7
Dear Sachin, Please refer to this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...running-board-damaged-suggestions-needed.html and my post. The running board can be properly corrected. As far as the workshop is concerned, well haven't got the job done recently there but you can check for the denter on the lane leading to the bridgestone showroom in Sector 16.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash, Just now I got it checked by some workshop and he quoted 5k
Will check it at sector 16 too

Thread Starter #9
Arre Yaar, in 5K 3 panels in full can be painted. This should not be more than 1 to 1.2K max. Do let me know if I can be of any help.

Regards

Akash
Is that?
No workshop quoted me this low. If possible please let me know any contact of workshop which can do this repair work that would be helpful.

Thanks
Sachin

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Is that?
No workshop quoted me this low. If possible please let me know any contact of workshop which can do this repair work that would be helpful.
There is one that I remember in sector 8. This one was right opposite the Chevrolet workshop (shiva motors). If you come from Noida stadium side then take a right from signal and keep going straight till Espirit Toyota signal. From there you take left and then after 500-600 mts take another left and there is the painter who worked on my CITY. Apart from this on the same main road i.e after taking left from espirit Toyota on the right side there is this garage called AutoCare or something.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom