Hyundai i10 1.2 Magna Ownership Report

Thread Starter #16
Ya, I agree i10 is comptetitor of Maruti.

If i20 is priced lesser than 6.5 OTR then it would have dented maruti like anything!

Now you can get 1.2 Magna for 4.13 Lakhs OTR (But without any offers) [cheers]
That's a fantastic price. I was offered an i10 Era IRDE (pre-facelift) for Rs.4,12,908/- with the following freebies:
-Insurance
-Extended Warranty
-Fog Lamps
-Seat Covers
-Rubber Matting
-Dickey mat
-Mudflaps
-Holy Idol
-Air Freshner
-Number Plates

This offer was from Alcon Hyundai. Going to check out the offer at Goa Hyundai tomorrow.

I am particularly interested in the IRDE as the Kappa is not very fuel efficient. Also I prefer the pre-facelift version.

Since it is a discontinued model and also the year end I pushing for a better deal. I have demanded a spoiler and remote locking in addition to the above.

Thread Starter #22
Wow!! Thats a good price & even I like the old version of i10 rather than current one :)

But your view on Kappa is wrong, this engine is an master piece which gives both mileage & performance without any compromise.

Atleast if not me, any other i10 owner in this forum can tell you that.

I would rather ask you to switch to kappa if you can.

Happy Motoring!!

Wow!! Thats a good price & even I like the old version of i10 rather than current one :)

But your view on Kappa is wrong, this engine is an master piece which gives both mileage & performance without any compromise.

Atleast if not me, any other i10 owner in this forum can tell you that.

I would rather ask you to switch to kappa if you can.

Happy Motoring!!
The price is the same as you mentioned for the Magna. The additional freebies I'm getting are not really worth that much. The price I mentioned is after subtracting the insurance and extended warranty.

Regarding the IRDE v/s Kappa debate, the Kappa seems to deliver about 13Kmpl whareas the IRDE is around 16 Kmpl. However the Kappa2 is supposed to have addressed this problem. However I don't like the facelifted looks.

Wow Peter that's an amazing offer which you have got already! Even i agree with you , i like the pre-facelift version more than the current one. So an i10 is going to replace the Alto?

@ Zinam For your driving the FE which you get is really high already![lol]

Thread Starter #25
Ha ha !! Agreed. Thats why I even ask Peter to take an Kappa.

You get performance as well as mileage. All you need is a light foot for higher mileage :)

Revised Offer:
Era 1.1: 3.90 OTR with only basic accessories.
Magna 1.2: 4.07 OTR with only basic accessories.

Both cars old shape.

I feel paying that 17k difference is worth it. But still i think you can bargain a bit for 1.2Magna. Pricing between your's and Zinam is just 6k! The pricing mentioned by Zinam is way back i guess and now even the facelifted model is introduced , so i feel maybe you can bargain a little bit!

Revised Offer:
Era 1.1: 3.90 OTR with only basic accessories.
Magna 1.2: 4.07 OTR with only basic accessories.
Both cars old shape.
Just confirmed, the Magna is also a 1.1 IRDE. BTW these are ex-showroom prices. The dealer is basically giving me the car On the Road at the ex-showroom price (he's paying the Road tax and insurance)

I feel paying that 17k difference is worth it. But still i think you can bargain a bit for 1.2Magna. Pricing between your's and Zinam is just 6k! The pricing mentioned by Zinam is way back i guess and now even the facelifted model is introduced , so i feel maybe you can bargain a little bit!
For 17K this is the extra stuff I get over the Era
Driver Vanity Mirror
Boot/Luggage Lamp
Driver side Front Power Window with Autodown and Illumination
Rear Power Windows with Child Lock
Full Wheel Cover (Only hub caps on the ERA)-Useless as I'm upgrading to alloys.
Body Colored ORVM
Body Colored Side Door Handles
Body Colored Tail Gate Handle
Waistline Moulding
Silver Paint Radiator Grille
Floor Console - Dlx (Std console on the ERA)
Rear Door Full Size Arm Rest
Driver/Co-Driver Seat Back Pocket
Metal Finish Inside Door Handles
Rear Parcel Tray
Tachometer
Digital Clock
Door & Tailgate Ajar Warning
Seat Belt Warning

Additionally I want to fit Fog Lamps, Spoiler and Central locking. Dealer is charging 4K, 12K & 3.5K for the same. How much do these cost in the market and is the finish good. Of course I'll also be putting 14" Alloys and wider tyres.

Top Bottom