Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Launched (Coverage: Pg.2)

Only hyundai can get away with this kind of pricing in India. A tall boy city car with an engine known for heavy drinking for the price of nexon.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Dear Akash,thanks for the nice pics!
Where were you all these months??
We were surely missing you very much(and your car-passionate write-up).How is your Nexon doing?
Welcome back!!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Akash,thanks for the nice pics!
Where were you all these months??
We were surely missing you very much(and your car-passionate write-up).How is your Nexon doing?
Welcome back!!
Thanks bro. A lot happened on the personal front which was terrible. Was occupied in it. I do know my forum missed me surely and same ways I was really missing you all. As far as the Nexon is concerned, it had a clutch cylinder failure in May-2019 for which the car had to spend a night in Dad's office parking followed by a 2 night stay at ASC. It had run around 8.5K kms that time. Since I did not have your contact so informed Vinod Sir & Vipul about it. Rest, I hope you all are well and I look forward to have a continued contribution like in past.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Wow finally Akash is back with launch pics. I missed seeing you at the events buddy. Though I could not attend these myself, glad to see pics from your side.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
As far as the Nexon is concerned, it had a clutch cylinder failure in May-2019 for which the car had to spend a night in Dad's office parking followed by a 2 night stay at ASC. It had run around 8.5K kms that time.
Akash
So early in the ownership? Could you find the root cause?
It was changed in warranty ,right?

Thread Starter #37

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo Petrol hatchback launched

Hyundai India has just launched its first turbo petrol hatchback in the form of the Grand i1o NIOS. Showcased at the recently concluded Auto Expo, the Grand i10 NIOS borrows the 1 liter turbo petrol engine from the Venue compact SUV. On the Grand i10 NIOS, this motor makes 100 Bhp of peak power and 172 Nm of peak torque.

Grand-i10-NIOS.jpg

This means that the power has been detuned from 118 Bhp (which is what this motor makes on the Venue) while the torque output remains unchanged. A five speed manual gearbox is standard, and there’s no automatic option. Prices of the Grand i10 NIOS turbo petrol start from Rs. 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. This represents a massive Rs. 1.2 lakh premium over the 1.2 liter petrol engined Sportz trims, and it remains to be seen if enough buyers would opt for the more powerful trim. Meanwhile, bookings are now open, and deliveries will begin shortly.

Read:

Thread Starter #39

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition launched

hyundai-grand-i10-nios-corporate-edition-features-e00b.png

The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition is identical to the car’s Magna variant. However, there are some added features which make it somewhat more premium. The new Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition gets 15-inch gun-metal styled wheels, power-folding ORVMs with integrated turn signals, and a 17.14cm touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation. Hyundai has also incorporated a plug-in air purifier with gesture control and a HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter. Customers will also find the ‘Corporate’ emblem on the new hatchback.

FireShot Capture 039 - Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition launched - All details insid_ ...png

Read

Thread Starter #40

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS CNG now available with top-end Asta variant

grand-i10-nios-1.jpg

With the rising number of more feature-rich variants of CNG models in India, Hyundai India has announced two new variants for its Grand i10 NIOS CNG. The hatchback is now available with the top-end Asta variant. It gets a price tag of Rs 8.45 lakh, ex-showroom.

The top-end variant of Hyundai Grand i10 CNG gets a longer list of equipment compared to Magma, which was earlier the top-end variant available with the CNG-powered models. On the outside, the top-end Asta variant comes equipped with halogen projector headlamps and 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. It also gets a rear wiper and washer.

Read

Top Bottom