Hyundai Grand i10 Asta Ownership Review

Faint beeping usually means a ground leak. Maybe one of the Grounds going to the battery/ Body/ beeper are loose or rusted. They cause faint ghost issues like these. Takes time to sort em out.

Faint beeping usually means a ground leak. Maybe one of the Grounds going to the battery/ Body/ beeper are loose or rusted. They cause faint ghost issues like these. Takes time to sort em out.
Wont that be a continous tone? Mine is an occassional single beep. Obvious on low speeds . Not noticed at high speeds though.

Check handbrake (sometimes handbrake maybe jammed , very mildly ) , it can be handbrake reminder (buzzer alone ringing), whereas the jamming is mild so that the check handbrake light isn't popping .

Check handbrake (sometimes handbrake maybe jammed , very mildly ) , it can be handbrake reminder (buzzer alone ringing), whereas the jamming is mild so that the check handbrake light isn't popping .
Even that is checked. Btw, I felt the tyre/road noise had increased in the last couple of mnths . So I raised the car on to rotate the rear wheels to see if there ix an issue with bearings. The rear right wheel was not moving freely, as if brakes are applied lightly. Opened it with the help of a trusted mechanic and got the brake wheel cylinder changed. Noise has reduced substancially and the car is able to coast longer now.

Top Bottom