Hyundai Fluidic Verna VTVT SX (O): 5 Years, 85,000 Kms & Written Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hyundai Verna Fluidic SX (O) Experience

Hey nickandre congratulations , hope you get the car soon! That's a good collection of car care products which you have , shows your love for her.

vikram

Suspended

1st you need 16inchers more then that will void suspension warranty. if you wish change the tires if you want to upsize then 205/50 is perfect
2nd yeah i know the stock horn is bad. try changing the location of the horn and see if it improves if not check to see if the horn is fine
3rd i read somewhere there are 2 preouts at the back of the system. if you want gps-dvd-rear view cam and touchscreen then get a caska and replace the company system.
4th. im not sure of this but i read in a forum somewhere it interfered make sure of this and that it wont affect warranty. Try and get projectors so that the safety of other drivers are kept in case you go in for hids
5th addressed in 3rd point a standalone sat nav will be fixed on ur dash or windscreen i dnt know how its connected nor the maps gurus here can help you in that though
6th are these recorded audio cds or mp3? or original ones? try with different cds if it repeats show it to hyundai

please do upload pics of your car and your experience
Thanks for taking the trouble and taking out some of your valuable time to help me out nick. As for the tire upgrade 205/50 you mentioned, how much will it cost for Yokohama or Michelins ? Can't 16 inch alloys only be replaced to 5 spoke ones as the AMG types? And how is the Caska HU ? Because I already have rear view cam and parking sensors OEM in my car. And if replaced to Caska, will the steering controls still work (volume up,down, phone receive reject, etc). And yes, I will try changing the place of my horn. And yes, the audio CDs are recorded MP3 CDs which have been played/used quite a bit :)
Thanks again

Last edited:
Thread Starter #33

ahh its no problems always there to help.
well im not sure of michelins but yokohamas adrive r1 is comfort and perfomance oriented and its rs6835 per tyre. check the exchange rate my guys offering me 4500 for my bridgestones but i have to change them as i get it from the showroom. sdrives are around rs7600 but they can be noisy as its a sporty thread
caska is around 42-45k , you can check if motevo is available they both are direct replacements to the stock unit no wire cutting it supports the steering controls

vikram

Suspended

How are these car care products ? I have bought them for my car :
1. Formula 1 Car Wax. ( wax polish )
2. Formula 1 Protectant ( dashboard, vinyl, rubber polish and shine )
3. Cyclo Tire Care ( Tire Polish )
4. Cyclo Glass Clean ( Glass and Windshield Cleaner )
5. Mr. Leather ( Leather polisher for seats and door pads )

All these products are Made in USA and are imported. The best I could lay my hands on. Are they good ?? [confused]

vikram

Suspended

ahh its no problems always there to help.
well im not sure of michelins but yokohamas adrive r1 is comfort and perfomance oriented and its rs6835 per tyre. check the exchange rate my guys offering me 4500 for my bridgestones but i have to change them as i get it from the showroom. sdrives are around rs7600 but they can be noisy as its a sporty thread
caska is around 42-45k , you can check if motevo is available they both are direct replacements to the stock unit no wire cutting it supports the steering controls
Hey thanks for your really fast reply dude :) you got 4500 per tire for stock bridgestones or for all 5 ??[confused] again ! Isn't only an alloy change possible if I just fix 16 inch 4 bolt alloys or the universal 8 bolt alloys ? Think the stock tires will do for now.

Thread Starter #36

well its per tire,
yea you can get only the alloys changed no issues, had just advised cause 2 tire guys said that they had 2 -3 guys come and change their tire as its sidewall got ripped. though its not fully necessary unless your enjoying the ride.
just make sure the alloys are 6j incase you may upsize in future
formula one is the best all the other things a very good.

vikram

Suspended

well its per tire,
yea you can get only the alloys changed no issues, had just advised cause 2 tire guys said that they had 2 -3 guys come and change their tire as its sidewall got ripped. though its not fully necessary unless your enjoying the ride.
just make sure the alloys are 6j incase you may upsize in future
formula one is the best all the other things a very good.
Sidewall ripped for alloy change[confused] ? I'll make sure about the 6j alloys as you told me. Thanks again for reminding me. Do you have a fire-extinguisher in your car( i mean, have you fixed one? car looks cab-like but it is a must, i feel). Which are the good brands of fire-extinguishers for cars and where can it be fitted and mounted without making it look ugly [:)] ?
Hows your ride going ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38

no no not cause of alloy change they dint change anything it ripped going through potholes
i have never had extinguishers in my car. just keep a small hammer to break glass in case of emergencies.
i havent got my car yet the dealer is being a pain in the ass
had 2 struggle for an allotment and when i got he then says truck shortage and now he has no clue if it left says the truck details arent showing for my car my car should reach by tomorrow if it has left it takes 25 hours (asked one container driver) and then i would take it home in the evening as i dont want the showroom guys driving it to the rto. plus we need a special number hope it turns out well wish me luck.
hows your ride though any pics

Last edited:

Finally The Xover congratulates nickandre for booking this beautiful car, wish you to cross many happy miles and keep this thread updated, cheers.[:)]

Hey Nick.. Wish you best luck on quick delivery. Really appreciate your views on other fitments. Good luck. [clap]

350Z

Core Team

Have you got the delivery of your Verna? Do upload some pictures for us soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #44

there has been a delay container should reach by night
dont worry bout pictures cameras ready since sunday and the experience to
bare with me

vikram

Suspended

@ nick : All the best nick ! Wish you the very best for your new car and hope you have a great time driving it. Its a fun car,good and new.Drive safe and enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom