Hyundai Fluidic Verna Road Test Drive Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bluetooth connectivity problem solved, I have paired a different phone, it worked well.
then tried to pair my regular phone and it also worked well. don't know what exactly happened.
but it seems like many issues disappears when we restart our phone or computer.

Anyone driven the new 2014 updated Verna ? Has the handling / suspension improved?
i hope it is not too late to answer your question. I am answering your question right after I read it. Yes I have driven the updated Hyundai Verna this December. I was on a spree for buying a new car. The cars which I considered were Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCI, VW polo GT TDI (1.6 TDI) now discontinued, and finally the Verna. So the suspension issue is definitely has been addressed. I have driven it for 10kms on different speed bumps with 3 people on board and went straight over it. And haven't scrubbed the bottom. The suspension is a bit stiff now and the handling is good. Especially the 16 inch alloy wheels also has an advantage. It helped improve the GC. They steering also feels stiff and precise when compared to older version. I hope I answered most of your doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom