Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 VTVT | 6 Years | 54,000 Kms: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #61

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: New Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 VTVT

seriously was so angry [frustration][frustration]

no the speed was just around 5-10. not a high speed hit.
now its not a good idea to get the full bumper painted since this is the only damage to the bumper.
i was only thinking to get another touch up :P my dad suggested some shop where they fix small sections like this one. will go in a day or two and get it fixed.

seriously i will add a dash cam. i want all of you to see where i have to drive [:D] i'm not saying all of them are wrong but they just don't care to see if anyone's also coming. they want to go first especially bikers.

come to my place, i feel I'm driving in the usa, most come on the wrong road, and that to full speed honk or use their head light, and on top of that they would either drive on the left or the right towards you.
Cows are let loose, humans jaywalk, rickshaw try to showoff.
i bet if i go back to us and drive, my cars would never ever get a dent by my error.
here 70% its others errors.

Thread Starter #63

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

i really really don't know why people have no patience :\ i have given up hope and try to calm myself if anybody does something like this.

there's no positive thing getting angry at others and spoiling your own mood.

you know what happened today [lol] please read full its very interesting and funny[lol]

i was at a red light. there was a honda city in front of me. light turned green and the guy in front of the honda city breaked and so did the honda city but i hit the car at speed of 5 kmph.

you just imagine what a speed like that will do. the guy was yelling in the car itself and i said sorry.

i was behind him and he was continuosly looking at me from his rear view mirror. don't know what happened , he immediately stopped in front of me and i had to stop

in anger he just opened the door without even looking behind and guess what there was a cycle coming ridden by a some old person. The cycle slammed in the door and the person fell down. the honda city guy ignored him at first and started moving towards me and i stepped out and again i said sorry. then he went bacl to the cycle person and apologized.

don't know why he even stepped down from his vehicle. my hit didn't even make a scratch but i'm 100% sure the cycle made even bigger scratches on his door which could have been avoided if he controlled his anger

well i don't know why people stare in anger even if its their own mistake. some days back an indic a touched me cause i jammed brakes at signal cause a learner lady driver on phone jammed hers, i got out to check he said sorry i asked him to reverse a bit saw no damages he said sorry i said its kool. and went back

Thread Starter #65

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

there's no need to get angry on such petty issues , all one will do is spoil his and the other's day. but today i got angry because

1.) the girl was hurt
2.) i wanted to tell them they were coming from the wrong side but obviously looking at the condition i said sorry.

my dad say each and every time " look out for cycle's , rickshaw's and bikes" they just turn without looking behind.

OMG what is this. Really feel bad when the car gets scratched when it is not our fault. Feeling bad for you buddy. Good that the foglamp did not popped out as the ones in the Nick's case. Also hoping that the girl was safe.

maybe we should fit ovum's on bicycles. i just don't like them being in the wrong lane same applies for motor bikes and scooties they just zig zag along the way and show off. i was never a 2 wheeler person, heck i don't know to drive a bike, just balance a cycle.
and you do know that the fag lamp is mounted directly on the bumper. So that if the fog lamp takes a slightest hit, and breaks of the mounts you need a new fog lamp and new bumper. Money making tactic by hyundai?[thinking]

Thread Starter #68

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

OMG what is this. Really feel bad when the car gets scratched when it is not our fault. Feeling bad for you buddy. Good that the foglamp did not popped out as the ones in the Nick's case. Also hoping that the girl was safe.
i know but seriously i am not even thinking about the car. will get a touch up and it will be fixed.
the incident is running in my mind and i made a thread for the same. please read that also if you have time and please reply there as well. link below.

maybe we should fit ovum's on bicycles. i just don't like them being in the wrong lane same applies for motor bikes and scooties they just zig zag along the way and show off. i was never a 2 wheeler person, heck i don't know to drive a bike, just balance a cycle.
and you do know that the fag lamp is mounted directly on the bumper. So that if the fog lamp takes a slightest hit, and breaks of the mounts you need a new fog lamp and new bumper. Money making tactic by hyundai?[thinking]
we cannot do anything , until and unless cops introduce challans. they just see if the person is wearing a helmet or not and make easy money :(
i didn't know that but i saw a crack just by the side of the fog lamp. and seriously the quality near the fog lamp is very bad. i mean the plastic is really light. disappointed.
DSC_0235-001.JPG

please take a look at this thread as well.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/road-safety-driving-sense/7350-what-do-accident.html

Allhyundai extremely sorry to hear the incident .bikers and autos are pain in Mumbai too half of the scratches happen because of their antics .i sometimes just stop them before even they try something like getting in the gap where there is no gap actually . But unfortunately this is how things are in our country have to leave with it .

even if they give challans, so what? cops are not going to chase down most. They mostly leave small cars to catch a luxury car or sedan owner.
what needs to be done is cameras, speed camera. Tags. These tags store car information. If you break a rule, over speed, jump signal cut lanes, or you could just pass by tolls without paying. The sensors in poles near the cameras or at toll nakas will pick up tag into and charge the amount to your cars account and you receive a bill monthly.
but with the way people keep lane cutting and jumping signals the stupid system will be confused which one to fine which to not[frustration] (kidding)

Ask me the quality of bumper. Its very bad and poor. A small jerk broke my fog lamp with scratches extra. A service guy himself admitted of poor quality plastic and assured me that he has ordered good quality bumper and will replace with it. The cost is Appr. 1300. Just waiting for that. I have taken photos of that in my mobile but couldnt upload through mobile net. How to add images through mobile?

Thread Starter #72

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Allhyundai extremely sorry to hear the incident .bikers and autos are pain in Mumbai too half of the scratches happen because of their antics .i sometimes just stop them before even they try something like getting in the gap where there is no gap actually . But unfortunately this is how things are in our country have to leave with it .
i hate them [anger] i also ride my bike but never go into gaps and all like all others. what will happen , why can't you wait for another minute. i can't understand. hmm so it looks like everywhere there a common thing :(

sometimes i think to stop the car in front of the bike if they are overtalking coming in my lane for no reason. i did that once with a car [lol] he had to backup.

even if they give challans, so what? cops are not going to chase down most. They mostly leave small cars to catch a luxury car or sedan owner.
what needs to be done is cameras, speed camera. Tags. These tags store car information. If you break a rule, over speed, jump signal cut lanes, or you could just pass by tolls without paying. The sensors in poles near the cameras or at toll nakas will pick up tag into and charge the amount to your cars account and you receive a bill monthly.
but with the way people keep lane cutting and jumping signals the stupid system will be confused which one to fine which to not(kidding)
i was not aware of these tags. thanks for telling. but ha , in india it will take years for this to happen.

you remember commonwealth games ? there were special tags to all the athletes car. and one car got hit to the barriers just because the machine coudn't read the number \ tags. and the last line you said it right , they will get confused.

Ask me the quality of bumper. Its very bad and poor. A small jerk broke my fog lamp with scratches extra. A service guy himself admitted of poor quality plastic and assured me that he has ordered good quality bumper and will replace with it. The cost is Appr. 1300. Just waiting for that. I have taken photos of that in my mobile but couldnt upload through mobile net. How to add images through mobile?
seriously i didn't like that area around the fog lamps. i mean i thought due to the impact it was like this but when i checked the other it was the same [frustration]
sorry i don't know how to add pics here through mobile.

mate at toll nakas theres no barriers the sensors identify and charge the account no matter what speed you are at. PLus these tags can help track your car if robbed.
But in india i wouldn't be surprised if someone would damage the sensors, even cameras at signals i wonder what they do?
abroad there are cameras which also snap pictures and even use flash in the night to click registration numbers of speeding cars.

by the way try from the same way you add pics on the forum from your mobile browser.

Last edited:

Allhyundai what kind of mileage are you getting now in the city ?

Thread Starter #75

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

thanks for changing the topic[:D]

hmm , sometimes its this
DSC_0342.jpg

this is when i drive 50-60 kmph at 5th gear. but when i drive in congested areas it drops to 10kmpl [cry]

Top Bottom