Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 VTVT | 6 Years | 54,000 Kms: Ownership Review

Re: New Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 VTVT

Hey allhyundaicars, i know i am very late to congratulate you but man you have got beauty. Hearty welcome to fluidic family. Mine is also white coloured SX CRDi clocked 7500 Kms till date. These scratches can give you sleepless nights. Please post new quality pictures so that can imagine how much it is damaged. Your pocket will get big hole if you repaired it at showroom.
Happy and safe driving.

id suggest you leave it as is, no point spending as you will have to paint entire affected panels. only if you have a serious dent there then go ahead.

@ aristo please confirm anything from me and nick before doing anything , i mean if its the first time you will wax.
Thanks allhyundaicars!

After following the posts from the Bazookas and Nicks I have got a fair knowledge on how to do this. Let me give a try this weekend and update you. Surely will post questions [:)]

Thread Starter #50

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

its fine, happens with everyone at times. upload a better picture
yeah ok, i saved it for a month [clap]
DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

Hey allhyundaicars, i know i am very late to congratulate you but man you have got beauty. Hearty welcome to fluidic family. Mine is also white coloured SX CRDi clocked 7500 Kms till date. These scratches can give you sleepless nights. Please post new quality pictures so that can imagine how much it is damaged. Your pocket will get big hole if you repaired it at showroom.
Happy and safe driving.
its perfectly alright :P Thanks. when did you got yours [;)]
it will happen again and again , can't do nothing to avoid them unfortunately.

the service centre guys told me "6000" and i was like whaaat. i asked 6000 for this ?

they said yes. i asked them koi "jugaar" [lol] they said jugaar on this , nah.
so got a touchup. all's good now , not perfect.

Thanks allhyundaicars!

After following the posts from the Bazookas and Nicks I have got a fair knowledge on how to do this. Let me give a try this weekend and update you. Surely will post questions
great. do post some pics.

an outside shop guy would charge you around 4000 or less. i have a 3-4 inch long scratch made by a key and scratches on my bumper made by bikes and an omni. my guy told me 4000 i was ready to do it but he kept refusing saying I'm only wasting my money.

Thread Starter #52

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

i enquired , the outside guy said 1000rs but i knew the paint he will use is not original and will look quite odd.

i had a denting work on my verna when it was 3 weeks old. door and wheel arch was dented, paid 2000 and got a better job done then the showroom color matched and wasn't dull at all. and in one day showroom would charge lots and take 3-4 days

Thread Starter #54

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

[frustration]

it rained today in the afternoon , saw the car in the evening and it was like this.
DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

so thought of washing the car. Above pics were captured at 18:34 ( note the time )

this pic was captured at 19:11 when i was drying the car. just wanted to show you guys that the microfibre was not drying the car completely.

DSC_0212.jpg
but after some time after wiping it dried completely. so took another 10 minutes to dry the car.

now time was 19:21. Thought of applying wax as well.
covered the bonut , front bumper and boot. there was wax on the roof. started rubbing to remove it.

19:41 , rain started [frustration]

i was like "nooooooooooooo" there was still wax on roof but couldn't do anything.

all my efforts wasted. the sky was clear when i started washing the car but weather changes like this.

so these are the images of the bonut. this is known as water beading right ?
i'm so angry.

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

Great results and yes feeling bad for the first dent. Nways no worries; keep it as it is. BTW how often do you wax your car??

Thread Starter #58

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

yeah , just got a touchup from the service centre.

ah it depends , umm on my mood [:D]
like today when i saw its really dirty. so thought of cleaning it.

and wax is applied only after cleaning the car properly which i did today. so applied wax as well.

Thread Starter #59

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

hate rickshaw's wala[frustration][frustration]

that moron came on from the wrong side and did this :@

DSC_0233.jpg

there were 2 girls sitting on the the rickshaw , and 1 of them fell on the road due to the impact. so stepped out of the vehicle and said sorry. that time didn't even see the car because she was hurt.

after coming to home applied rubbing compound and removed all the color. well the number plate got damaged and the lower grill.

DSC_0235.jpg

bad day.

aww shucks reminds me of my car. you would need to get the whole bumper painted mate. go to a good paint shop should take 2300 or less for a good job. rubbing compound did a great job though.
what speed was it I'm surprise your bumper dint pop up

Last edited:

Top Bottom