Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 (2012) CRDi EX: 81,000+ Kms

Thread Starter #46
A Heart-stopping Moment

On 1st of March, returning to BLR after the trip mentioned in Post # 45. After Krishnagiri, there's a gradual upward slope almost all along the 50+ km stretch. A truck would try to overtake a slow moving truck; 2 lanes gone. A 3rd truck would join the party then, blocking all 3 lanes. I came across a Beige Sail Diesel Sedan competing with a white XUV500. They were unable to find opening in the fast lanes and got stuck behind. Twice I went past them (using the openings in the slowest lane) and they would soon overtake me only to get stuck again. To escape, I ran away for sometime and I came behind these guys like this going up a pretty long slope.

Heart-in Mouth 1.jpg

Our speeds were 40-ish. I was waiting for some clearance. When it came, I waited a couple more seconds to ensure it was ultra safe to go between the trucks and started to accelerate, and the white XUV dived in front of me like this.

Heart-in Mouth 2.jpg

No way he was going to make it without me applying brake or the truck ahead accelerating. It was a sure shot hit, if I were a bit late to respond. I slammed the brakes. Luckily, the speed was low and none was close behind me. As the XUV lined up in front of me, I noticed the Sail was trying to find way in the slowest lane. Both of them went ahead and it took me some time to calm down. Then it was pure anger; no body gets away without a gesture of Sorry.

In no time I caught up with the XUV (driving in the left lane) and I was on the middle lane. We were down to 60-70 kph due to traffic ahead. There was a family in the XUV, the driver kept staring straight ahead. I rolled down the left window, switched ON the cabin lights and left indicator, kept the Horn blaring non-stop and gestured the idiot to stop. He wouldn't look at me and wouldn't slow-down / stop. He tried to accelerate, but couldn't outrun Verna. He braked, went behind and finally came to the fast lane (to my right). I was watching him on the mirror thinking "What for?". It was easy for me to line up to him, roll the right window down and shout at him to stop. He slowed down - I slowed down; immediately he accelerated - I did the same.

We were running out of free road. A slow truck was ahead on the fast lane and NOW the XUV gave left indicator. Nope, my right indicator was ON first (been blinking for some time). As he moved a little to his left, I inched a bit to my right. I was prepared for a mild brushing and ready to put-up my first Insurance claim since Yr 2000. Effectively he was bottled up behind the truck and cornered by me. I was bloody MAD. We were driving at the speed of that truck for quite some time. I kept turning in the direction of the XUV (eyes were on the road, though). B____r wouldn't look at me nor would apologise. A simple hand gesture was more than adequate.

Wify brought sanity when she asked, "Are you going to beat-up a defeated man ?" I left him and his family to their conscience and drove away.

Climax: After crossing into Karnataka, I caught up with that Beige Sail. When HE made a move cutting into me, I decided I had had enough; I was not going to fight it out with a Chottu. I laughed, pulled over, had a Fag and Tea. There was still lot of time for that scheduled dinner at Malleswaram Adigas.

PS: I know it was stupid, bad, dangerous, life threatening etc, but, my anger (and the confidence this Verna instilled in me) clouded my thoughts. The sanest is to do what I mentioned in Climax above. Laugh it out; make fun of the idiots and be safe. Unfortunately, MIND doesn't make ALL the decision all the time.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #47
Hyundai Fluidic Verna : Nearing 38,000 Kms

Verna is a Poor Handler - And Sun revolves around the Earth:
There is a very interesting closed thread in TAI, where serious questions were raised on Verna’s Steering, Handling and Ride Quality. A debate is always good but what I found appalling was so many negative comments were posted based on TD (60 km ? 100 km?) or occasional drives on someone’s Verna. The way “light steering” is used one might think that a flick of the wrist is enough to derail a Verna [lol] Yeah, Sun revolves around the Earth.
I had chipped in with my comments at post # 68, 86 and 106 in that thread. Post # 68 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/21767-why-hate-hyundai-5.html#post445473) was to bring attention to a very comfortable 18 hours drive over 33 hours. Post # 86 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/21767-why-hate-hyundai-6.html#post445938) was to bring attention on the precise handling of Verna at speeds. My post at # 106 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/21767-why-hate-hyundai-8.html#post446136) was made few minutes before starting on a BLR-Sivakasi-BLR trip to attend a family function. With the negative comments fresh in mind, I had the opportunity to observe the overall performance of best handlers (this side of Rs.12 Lacs) from up close and see what Verna can do to them, without trying hard. With close to 38,000 km on my Fluidic Verna, I feel MY Verna experiences are MUCH CLOSER to REALITY than those have put in 1,000 km on Verna. Read on, if interested to know the REALITY.

Chance Race with Linea & Fiesta:
On the onward trip, as I took diversion due to road repair works a little after Salem, a PY registered Linea and a TN registered Fiesta overtook me from left and both cut in front forcing me brake hard. Though irritated, I let it go. Back on NH, found them racing a km ahead and decided to observe them from close. Caught up in quick time and started following them. They were swinging from left to right to dodge, precisely slotting between slow-moving-and-staggered-traffic-on-adjacent-lanes etc. 15 minutes into the observation, I felt I was being held-up; a nudge on the throttle was enough to leave the Good Handlers behind. Never saw them during the next 150 km leg; didn’t have the time to wait and see if it was the Fiesta or the Linea that won the race. I questioned my Family if they noticed the race and they asked “what race ?” This is THE REALITY as to how effortlessly Fluidic Verna takes down the competition; the way a good all rounder foxes the better batsmen / bowlers.

Fun on the Return Trip:
The Krishnagiri-Hosur return leg is a 6-lane with “up and up slopes” mostly. ALL the slow moving vehicles are ALWAYS on the right lane. And one can see plenty of perennial-overtaking-but-never-finishing-examples. The drivers of these s..l...o….w moving vehicles don’t understand the word “YIELD”. If one drives at breakneck speeds here, they would clear the way for another Car to follow; a hurried braking would happen soon and the lead car would be praying to Almighty for good brakes on the car BEHIND. It is not worth. The simple trick is to gauge the environment correctly and slingshot your car whenever enough gap appears and pull away clean. Verna is super cool for that. I always keep smiling when I enter Hosur limits. Most of the known better handling cars would have been left far behind; a few > 1.8 lit Engines would have left Verna behind and few Rapids / Citys might give Verna company. Its a fun but occasionally irritating leg.

Verna’s Steering, Handling and Ride Quality:
Now-a-days, most of my driving is done with just my right hand at 3 O’ Clock position on the wheel (with thumb hooked inside wheel). A flick of wrist is all that is needed for most curves, lane changes, slingshot-overtaking-moves etc etc. The left hand comes up to 10 O’ Clock, whenever I perceive the need for additional control. The Steering and Handling are ideally suited to my unhurried driving style which still leaves so many hurriedly driven vehicles behind. On the return leg of the recent trip, my Wify went to the rear seat as we left A2B(Thoppur) and woke up only as we reached my North BLR residence; that was nearly 2 hours sound sleep. I think, the way she slept soundly even during the Krishnagiri-Hosur stretch is a answer enough on the topic of Verna’s Ride Quality.
You might ask, "How come this fellow feels the steering and handling of his Dec 2012 Fluidic Verna to be precise while so many experts and normal drivers feel otherwise ?"​
Remember how we felt totally freaked out starting fresh with Photoshop / MatLab / AntiVirus / SAP / a PC with Ubuntu OS or that oh-so-common MS-Excel ? Do we still fear these after learning these properly ?? Some people quit and decided these are junk, while majority become comfortable and some have become experts ! I am very comfortable with my Verna​

For info - Timings and Mileage:
~350km Sivakasi-Madurai-Salem- A2B(Thoppur) stretch was done in 5 hours at 21.4 kpl consumption and the ~170km from A2B(Thoppur)-Krishnagiri-Hosur-BLR was done in 2 hours 05 minutes at 17.8 kpl consumption. The journey included a 20 minute snack break and a whole hour dinner break at A2B (just to enjoy the fantastic summer night breeze).

Story of an i10:
During the return journey (on Cruise Mode), I saw a Hyundai i10 beating a Figo, “just like that”, going past a Ritz, number of Indicas, etc. It gave stiff challenge to a Diesel Swift. Watching the i10, I remembered “65 BHP i10 felt underpowered compared to the 45 BHP Uno” comment at post 94 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/21767-why-hate-hyundai-7.html#post446064) and I kept smiling; smiling a lot. I remember reading a joke on the Net as to how and why “Symbian is faster than Android L“.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48
Re: Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 CRDi EX: 30,000 Kms Update

In the last post, I forgot to add about so called "throwing the car into corners".

Safe Cornering Speeds:
During this trip, I repeatedly tested to find when the car’s rear stepped out. On regular to sweeping curves, I found it happen at > 110 to 120 kph, at which speeds G-Force was becoming bit higher and my leg was reaching for the brakes inadvertently. On the tight 150° to 170° curves around the "Hanuman Temple" in the Ghat section near Thoppur Toll Booth (https://www.google.co.in/maps/@11.9590672,78.0529888,2995m/data=!3m1!1e3), I found the same phenomena happening at > 80 kph speeds. Mind you, this was done only to get the Data Base complete and during day time AND when traffic was thin. Safe speeds are well below these.

This too was supposed to be written as a PS to the earlier post but forgot. During the 3 free services, I kept shouting foul about the “Light Steering and Soft suspension” (mainly due to the Media Reviews. It’s free service anyway). I was told it was taken care off.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

nice write-up[:D] I don't want to start the handling topic again but yeah those who drive regularly in verna don't tend to feel all those things other say about the car. so how much kms have you covered? any problems with the car?

Thread Starter #50

@allhyundaicars

Thanks mate. My answers below:
1. Nearing 38,000 km.
2. Lemme recollect; there was this rat bite problem once, which cut off the Odo and made the steering "lifeless". This was posted here in this thread. Both "Fog lamps" came loose upon slightest of the impacts to bumper; fixed free by A$$. Car was pulling to left (after hit by a taxi); got it fixed. "Empty Tank Light" normally comes on around 90km 'Distance to Empty" but on three occasions didn't light up till 70km remaining. By God's Grace and blessings of my ancestors, no other problems.

Thread Starter #51
Dec 2012 Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 CRDi EX

40,000 km Service Update:

Was done on 24-Aug-15. Trident Yeswantpur sent a driver to pick up the car at 9:30AM. Regular paid Service with requisite Oil Change, Brake Pad change, what not change, extra interior and AC cleaning, wheel alignment, rotation blah blah blah cost me a total of Rs. 12,331/-. The vehicle was dropped at 5:30 PM at my office, as agreed earlier. Some highlights:

1. Service was booked thro' Trident's Android APP to suit my availability 10 days' in advance.
  2. Trident team called me 4-5 times till service date to confirm :-) Did they think, I was a prankster ?
  3. I said AC has become ineffective. What they did I don't know, it is bone chilling at 23 deg C setting. 25-26 is the default now.
  4. When tyre goes over even a small stone on the road, the steering is upset from the center position and vehicle pulls to the left. Always left. Even after wheel rotation. Trident were informed but have not rectified this.
  5. A tyre went flat at night near Krishnagiri, while returning from a small trip, sometime in June. After swapping the spare, I ignored it while maintaining tyre pressure in other four wheels every week. Then in Aug took it to a nearby tyre repair guy, who declared the tyre to have gone for good, and was more interested in selling his TUBE. Mine are tubeless tyres [frustration]. Another repair guy also echoed the same while a tyre shop was trying sell set of 5 tyres. Kept ignoring all these fundu guys. When the car went for service, I casually asked Trident to repair the flat tyre. They did it just like that and charged Rs. 44+ in the Bill [clap].
  6. Tyre life left: Service adviser says the Kumho tyres are good for another 5 to 15K. It still grips well. Will wait and see.

Two additional points:

• Told Wify to keep the Service Bill safe. She has kept it so safe, she is unable to find it. Otherwise, I'd have give a Pic of Bill.
  • 10 days back, Viral fever knocked my down and was flat for 4 days. Feeling lousy; World, FOOD and everything looked bad and felt bad. One day I was forced to get up, drive, pick up my Daughter from Malleswaram. You won't believe how a little drive on a rainy day with near empty roads can improve your mind-set and health ! More importantly, yeh pagal engine brought my smile back. From that day I recovered fast.
Bye..

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

You can get the bill details on the android app [;)] download the hyundai app and fill the details. And yeah even i use the ac at 23*.

Thread Starter #53
Latest FEs on long runs

In October last week, I had to go on a a long trip to be covered over three days. Yesterday a litle trip to Kanchipuram and back. Basically I had lots of time at my disposal and trips were done at sedate speeds, i.e., below 100 kph. Noticed nice mileage figures for a 1600cc engine. So this is about FE.

October trip :
BLR (no count) - Salem (000 km) - Virudhunagar (@ 276 km) - Home town (@ 377 km) - near Trichy (@ 548 on-board FE declared was 22.1 kpl) - Chennai Airport (@ 832 km noticed FE around 21.7 kpl and topped up the tank) - Salem - BLR (noticed FE of 18.7 kpl).

Yesterday a little trip : BLR-Kanchipuram-BLR

Went to Nemili near Arakonam via Vellore. Was expecting lots of rain, but it was mild to medium in that part of TN. Cloudy from BLR to Hosur. From there to Nemili it was on-and-off rains. Sooo less traffic; free toll-booths. Totally ENJOYABLE Drive. On-board mileage noticed at the end of 300km leg was 24.1 kpl. Almost 90% of return trip was in drizzle to steady rains. Joy, it was. What fuel you see is what is left out of a Rs.500/- (from Reserve) fill at BLR. With that I came back to Vellore for a fuel top up for Rs. 250/- :-)

At Try n Nem.jpg

Stuck to 90 kph speeds for the fear of aquaplaning. But saw so many B-Segment and even A-segment cars go past me. Without ABS, with poor brakes etc ... in totally wet roads ... [frustration]

Filled tank after Krishnagiri and ran away from the road blockers to come and watch Bahupali in Jaya TV. Noticed 19 kph mileage after just 90 odd km to my home at North
BLR.Don't ask the speeds [evil]

Last edited:

Hey Vijay,

I am planning to buy new Fluidic 4S Verna and was looking out for a long term maintenance review for Verna.

I have read this entire article and it was really helpful. Thanks a lot for taking out time from your busy schedule and write such detailed review which is really helpful. My plan for Verna is almost fix after reading your review.

Now I need one help from all you guys about the insurance Cost for Verna. Have a look at the attached quote from Hyundai for new Verna purchase. The Insurance Cost for Verna with Zero Dep Ins is almost whopping 54K. I do not understand why such enormous price for insurance.

Can you guys shed some light on this? Is it really that much cost for Verna if yes Why?

50K per year for insurance is too much to maintain. with Normal Service Annual maintenance cost for Verna will become around 70K plus fuel expences.

Attachments

Thread Starter #55

Hey Vijay,

I am planning to buy new Fluidic 4S Verna and was looking out for a long term maintenance review for Verna.
. . .
Now I need one help from all you guys about the insurance Cost for Verna. Have a look at the attached quote from Hyundai for new Verna purchase. The Insurance Cost for Verna with Zero Dep Ins is almost whopping 54K. I do not understand why such enormous price for insurance.

Can you guys shed some light on this? Is it really that much cost for Verna if yes Why?

50K per year for insurance is too much to maintain. with Normal Service Annual maintenance cost for Verna will become around 70K plus fuel expences.
Samy, this is your first post !!! And I was in Mumbai on 16th. Too bad, I didn't see your query earlier.

Straight forward answer : Don't think too much into all these. Just buy and enjoy the car [:)]

Before that, please check out the Zerp Dep premium from other Cos for the IDV to compare what the dealer is offering you. When I bought, the first year Insurance was waived (in Dec 2012). They might do it now too.

This year Rs.23K was the best quoted for zero dep for IDV of Rs.6.88Lacs with 0% NCB. I have chosen comprehensive and paid Rs.18+ K (yet to get policy). Last year, for Rs. 7.6 Lac IDV, I paid same 19K for zero dep (with all goodness of 30 or 40% NCB discount).

A friend who has a Linea T-Jet declared less IDV and paid Rs 13K for comprehensive LAST year itself. A Duster (bought in Q1 of 2013) owner paid Rs. 15K for comp last year. So it depends on the IDV you declare and between Comp and Zero Dep. Though it is better to have the Zero Dep in the initial few years.

Good luck.

Thread Starter #56
Bangalore to Chidambaram - Road Condition

Hello Members,
Summary of my trip on Sunday, 31-Jan-16 :

Distance covered was ~ 890km. Left home at 4:40am and returned home on Monday early morning at 1:15am.

Deities worshipped were "Thaiyal Nayagi Ambal - Vaithyanatha Swamy" at Vaitheeswaran Koil and "Sivagami Ambal - Natarajar" at Chidambaram.

Highlights:
  • Would have missed Chidambaram, but for a wrong answer : I was told, "Natarajar temple openes at 4pm" and stayed on. They opened temple at 4:50pm. Had a satisfying dharshan in both temples.
  • Would have missed Sivagami Ambal Sannadhi; as I left the temple, took a left turn, started walking and realised that I was exactly on the opposite side (North Gopura instead of South Gate).
  • Very next day, rear-right tyre got punctured during the 3km long office-to-home route.
Someone up there has VERY clear Plans.

ABOUT the ROAD Conditions:
Go in a Bus or Train or whatever. Don't drive your lovely Car. Going East, I took this route (https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/Salem,+Tamil+Nadu+636001+-+636010/Vaitheeswaran+Koil,+Rly+Station+Road,+Vaitheeswarankovil,+Tamil+Nadu+609117/@11.3251631,79.2637246,11z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x3babf1ccf52cba0b:0xee9989007068ca47!2m2!1d78.1460142!2d11.664325!1m5!1m1!1s0x3a54dfa4fe3fed51:0x215746f4489caaa4!2m2!1d79.7037829!2d11.1957228!3e0 ). The road is fantastic as long as the roads were Toll Roads. The moment, I left NH-68, it became Bad to very Bad to 'driving you nuts' road. This horrible 130 km stretch https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/Vaitheeswarankoil,+Vaitheeswarankovil,+Tamil+Nadu/Mettupalayam+-+Cuddalore+Rd,+V+Koot+Rd,+Tamil+Nadu+606201/@11.465091,78.9895629,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x3a54dfbb8912cdd9:0x4c7c14df134cbe47!2m2!1d79.7100997!2d11.1934625!1m5!1m1!1s0x3bab7191b0cdb1d1:0x32182d79605f35ba!2m2!1d78.8076973!2d11.5926422 ) took 3Hrs 15Min and pushed me to the limits.

I took this road 2 years back (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/12620-hyundai-fluidic-verna-1-6-crdi-ex-30-000-kms-update-2.html#post390988 ) and took the Virudhachalam-Salem stretch in last October (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/12620-hyundai-fluidic-verna-1-6-crdi-ex-30-000-kms-update-4.html#post470590). The roads were not this pathetic then. Now, "craters coupled with road repair works" and what not once you leave NH-68. If you are in a hurry, DO NOT EVEN DREAM OF DRIVING HERE FOR another 2-5 months.

By the time I left Chidambaram Natarajar temple, it was 5:40pm; I had about 425 kms to drive, that too thro same Virudhachalam to NH-68 stretch. Somehow reached Hotel Ramaas (near Atur but before Salem) by 8:45pm. Tell you what, you would fully appreciate Toll roads, only after driving thro' excuses for roads. Started from there around 9:45pm and crossed Salem by 10:30pm. Stopped at Thoppur A2B for Fuel and was surprised to see that the Restaurant was not closed at 11pm.

Once I crossed Krishnagiri, found all 3 lanes choked by Trucks trucks trucks. Was bit worried as to how I would reach home that night and be at office next day morning at 8. Then came the fine Duo. An Ecosport chasing a Beemer ! They managed to push the trucks and Cars from the . . . . . . . LEFT most lane. I Simply joined them, as I needed Adrenaline and realised they were doing good speeds. The Ecosport lacked outright acceleration, but, caught up with us soon, when we couldn't go ahead due to the traffic. Many a times, he was finding gaps and showing us the way ahead; Credit to the driver. The fun lasted till we neared Electronic City area, at which point we went our separate ways.

Managed to reach home at 01:15 Monday morning. This was not appearing likely, at Thoppur, and was only due to the drivers of the BMW and the EcoSport. They took me with them. Thanks Buddies, whoever you are.

BTW, the stock Kumho tyres have impressed me so far. Odo is near 48,000 kms. Look to last another 2 to 5,000 km, as per the tyre mechanic. Ahhh, same time last week, I was in the Ghat section leading to Thoppur.

Good night friends.

Good to know that you are enjoying the Fluidic Verna.Congratulations.
BTW, your experiences with the XUV 5OO and the SAIL,and your narration on VERNA's Handling were a treat to me.Thank You for those.
A future Verna owner on the way. :-p
Cheers

Thread Starter #58

This tiny accident happened last Saturday.
As we were planning to go on a one day Sunday trip to Chennai, family forced me to take them to Circle Maramma Temple in Malleswaram. As we were returning from temple, stopped at Gokula Signal, to the left of a mini Truck. This signal is near a Petrol pump, and is another place where many educated drivers behave like uneducated; they sort of enter the Bunk area and re-enter the road. A white Dzire managed to be at an angle in front of me. I simply waited. As signal turned Green, both Dzire and the mini truck started moving ... ... ... towards each other :eek:

The truck had to take a right turn, but he moved to left (for a larger turning Dia ... what for I wonder). I realised that the truck will touch my car, but couldn't move to left due to the Dzire, nor could reverse :-(
Something in the truck touched my Right side ORVM; as the truck moved forward, the mirror started getting crushed. I was stationary and TOTALLY helpless and watching. People started shouting at the truck (we are not heartless country ... hurrah); traffic behind me halted, the Dzire gave some space and I moved by a few inches to left. By this time, the mirror was totally gone. I chased and stopped the truck as he turned right onto the Outer Ring Road, within the Signal limits.
Thank God, the damage was only to the ORVM. How the body escaped scratches, I do not know.

Called Police at 100, they dispatched a Bike born team. Long story short, I took Rs. 800/- from the truck owner cum driver. The cost of Mirror, as per Hyundai A$$ is ~ 6,000/- (right upper cut to my Jaw). Yet to get it changed due to March pressure.

The planned one-day-trip to Chennai ? Thought of the incidence as a warning from God. Did not go [;)]

Moral of the Story:-
If something bad has to happen, it will happen. Think of THAT as God's way of protecting you from something really really BAD. You will feel relaxed, instead of asking "WHY ME?"

Mr.Vijay 968,
I read your roadrage incident-in between a XUV,Sail.
Even i recall my instance when i had my wagon r ,me along with my 2 friends were coming from a function, we proceeded a road (Bund road),road constructed as furrow between channel of river.
A Red santro honked from me behind,i myself was moving in 40-50 beyond which that road can't take,and no space was available for me to allow this guy to pass up.
I checked my rear view ,no issues(No one except driver,as if an emergency either lights will be on or hazards blinking),i increased my speed to 60,then too this guy didn't stop.He took a full Offside right and charged up by downshifting to overtake,i downshifted to 3rd and paced up.I cornered and asked the guy to stop,he didn't look at me(Just as your case),which increased my anger.I allowed him to overtake,then paced him and did a cross to stop.This guy took a reverse (I think he became afraid),and again started off,i kept on honking till next junction ,which is in a curve,and i gave a sound thrashing as he was about to crash into a shop[clap].
He got down off the car and in a shamed look apologised,he admitted that he didn't knew the place well.

There are some cracks in the roads who think they are so smart to rage anyone,serves them right.

Meanwhile I have compared Verna's steering v/s Swift's-
Swift is a ride for handling,while verna wasn't that stiff(but wasn't light either)-We went in curved inclines in Swift and Verna,i felt braking as usual Hyundai is best,but steering it is no where near ford or swift (Verna 2015 projector headlamp-DRL version)

Hi Vijay,

Very nice review and narration of long drives.

I own Elantra 2013 diesel automatic and it's even pumped by Racedynamics dieseltronics dual channel tuning box recently [clap]

Engine 1.6 crdi is really a gem and complimented by good suspension(stiffer than verna 1.4 I had)

I also drives a lot and goes from pune to vadodara 550kms in hardly 7 to 8 hrs although highway not that smooth due to lots of truckers changing lanes on will

Your driving style on highway and anticipation really matches me.

I also believe in showing irritatant drivers of cars like xuv/innova their place

With increased in power over stock due to dual channel I hardly see any car matches my speed nowadays

It gives 13 kmpl in city traffic and 20 on highway

Keep revvin hard and share same fantastic stories as usual

Thanks
Harshal

Last edited:

Top Bottom