Hyundai Elite i20 CVT (2018) Ownership Experience

Hi Rohit,

2 months ago,my sis-in-law has purchased Elite i20 Asta(O) CVT in white colour and costed Rs.10.8L after discounts.Yours is Asta CVT,now which became Sportz+ by replacing Asta badge and with same features as your Asta.

Thread Starter #32
Hi Rohit,

2 months ago,my sis-in-law has purchased Elite i20 Asta(O) CVT in white colour and costed Rs.10.8L after discounts.Yours is Asta CVT,now which became Sportz+ by replacing Asta badge and with same features as your Asta.
Yes they had to change the names of the trims I guess because people primarily associated Asta with the top trim with all features . However my car has some features missing

Hi Rohit,

Hello,
I'm planning to book i20 CVT this week, can you tell me how is it to drive on highways and on ghat roads ?
Thanks,
Vinay

Thread Starter #34
Hello,
I'm planning to book i20 CVT this week, can you tell me how is it to drive on highways and on ghat roads ?
Thanks,
Vinay
It does the job. Acceleration is decent and highway manners are same as manual I20s . On ghats on steep climbs in the CVT mode , the revs at times rise to unusually high levels without change in speed . I guess it is a CVT characteristic.The manual mode is better in that scenario. In manual mode it drives like any other manual car.

Nice Rohit. Belated New Year Wishes to you, your family and your i20 CVT as well.

I would love to know about the current performance of the car, along with fuel efficiency and your maintenance costs in detail, if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks
Kumar

Thread Starter #36
Nice Rohit. Belated New Year Wishes to you, your family and your i20 CVT as well.

I would love to know about the current performance of the car, along with fuel efficiency and your maintenance costs in detail, if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks
Kumar
Car is doing fine . Mileage is around 10-12 kmpl with AC on most of the times. One thing I realised that this is not a car for mileage. The car is pretty heavy. One can get an idea by lifting the bonnet - quite an effort.
Service costs are in the range of 3-4 k per service.

Top Bottom