Hyundai Elite i20 (2016) Headlamp Upgrade

Headlamp upgrade for Elite i20

I have recently brought am elite i20 and from the very first week I have felt the car desperately needs an upgrade in the headlamp department. I do not want to mess with the warranty as of now, I am looking for plug and play options. After my initial research I have found that for H4 60/55W there are two recommended products
1. Philips Xtreme Vision
2. Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited.
Can anyone suggest which would be better of these two for highway driving.

kkn13

Suspended
Re: Headlamp upgrade for Elite i20

I have recently brought am elite i20 and from the very first week I have felt the car desperately needs an upgrade in the headlamp department. I do not want to mess with the warranty as of now, I am looking for plug and play options. After my initial research I have found that for H4 60/55W there are two recommended products
1. Philips Xtreme Vision
2. Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited.
Can anyone suggest which would be better of these two for highway driving.
I dont have much knowledge on this subject and Im also researching for my cars but people say Phillips is better than Osram in terms of life
Osram is better on highways apparently though

sbunnithan, are you still in warranty and you want to keep it intact?
Hi,
My car is under warranty, and I like to keep it, but I am also open to options.

Every month I will have long drive of around 1500kms , and majority of that is at night, the stock bulbs are terrible and is really making hell for me. Please advise.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hi,
My car is under warranty, and I like to keep it, but I am also open to options.

Every month I will have long drive of around 1500kms , and majority of that is at night, the stock bulbs are terrible and is really making hell for me. Please advise.
Follow these simple steps to get better vision on your i20-
1. Get OEM fog lamps
2. Throw out stupid bulbs that come with these Fogs into the dust bin. You can curse and crush them too if that helps. [frustration]
3. Get proper 4300k HID kit. Follow this link to understand and select proper HID kit-
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-hid-kit-technical-review-install-w-pics.html

4. Enjoy and report back! [glasses]

Hello. I have an Elite i20 on ehich I changed the bulbs after which I see fogging inside the Headlamp Cluster.
They have punched out a small hole on the DustCap and may be thats the reason behind it. Is there any way to rectify this? Silicone helps? And if yes. Then how to install silicone. Do reply!

bhvm

Honoured Member
Get sillicone gell from any Glass or window repair shop.
There was no need to poke holes for just replacing the bulbs.

Thread Starter #30
Hey Guys,

I have been checking out the LED and HID for replacing my stock halogen headlamps. I ruled out LED because LED's will have a heat sink that prevents me from using the dustcap (This cannot be avoided ). The next best bet is HID, however I am finding it tough to get good HID Kit. My bulb specs are HB3 9005 , I am looking for 4300K color range. Please help me out in getting a reliable KIT

Top Bottom