Hyundai Creta: Accessories & Modifications

I got it done in Chandigarh. It is working very smoothly and they took no more than 15minutes to install them. I am sorry mate I do not have reference in Bangalore, but I am sure with a little effort you will find one.

Yes, its very much possible if you can whatsapp me, I can show you video's / images to make you believe.
Hi Rai

Can you share the name of the shop in Chandigarh which did this? or was it done from a dealer? I had tried this in atleast 2 shops and they were unable to do it. I bought a 16-pin camera harness for toyota and plugged it in but it did not work. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Hey
I am having The Creta Base model.
Can i get the stearing mounted controls in it ??
And also can i get the electrically adjustable ORVM ??
if yes please tell the aprox price

I got it done in Chandigarh. It is working very smoothly and they took no more than 15minutes to install them. I am sorry mate I do not have reference in Bangalore, but I am sure with a little effort you will find one.

Yes, its very much possible if you can whatsapp me, I can show you video's / images to make you believe.
...plz send me all details regarding this back camera

Re: Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Has anyone installed after-market reverse parking camera in Creta in variants like 1.6 SX which has only parking sensors ?

My dealer is giving me 2 option :

Option 1 : Swap the 5" screen with 7" screen as in 1.6 SX+. Apart from reverse camera output in the screen one will get navigation & dvd output also. Price 55k. If one swap the 5" screen then price will be reduced by 10k to 45k.

Option 2 : Elite i20 & Verna assembly to be used. The camera output will be on the IRVM. This will cost 15k.

Apart from this dealer is also not willing to install third party hardware and also not encouraging to get it installed from outside.

Any pointers out there ?
Yes I have installed camera and integrated it with the original head unit... you will need a special adapter for integration. I bought a camera and integrated it to the HUD with the adapter. it is working fine. The total cost of setup was less than 2k

Hey Rai, I recently booked Creta E+ which comes with 5 inch touch screen display, however when I asked my SE he told me that I will not be able to fix rear camera with the display. I would appreciate if you could please post the picture of the HUD.
Hey, even I am facing the same issue. Were u able to connect the reverse cam with the 5 inch head unit? If yes, was it from Hyundai dealer or aftermarket and for what price? Was it a socket-to-socket connection?

Yes I have installed camera and integrated it with the original head unit... you will need a special adapter for integration. I bought a camera and integrated it to the HUD with the adapter. it is working fine. The total cost of setup was less than 2k
Did u get it done from authorized dealer or aftermarket? Was there any cutting and/or peeling of internal wiring while connecting it with the head unit?

Has anyone tried integrating the buzzer (sound that gets triggered on locking/unlocking the doors via remote) in the central locking device that comes fitted with Creta. I guess the stock one doesn't have any buzzer integrated with it. I am thinking of getting one. Any directions on this will be greatly helpful.

I got the camera installed in my Creta SX, not on rear view mirror but in head unit. Engage the reverse gear and camera gets on, like in SX+ models.
How was it connected to the head unit? Was there any cutting/peeling of internal wiring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know which adaptor is used to make the 5inch touch screen models get the camera input ? camera i can get installed but i heard the creta 5 inch touch unit does not have a normal video input.

Hey Buddy. I am from Chandigarh. Can you PM me your number. I need to get this setup installed as well.

Re: Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Hey buddy, would you please be kind enough to share the details regarding where you get that rear Camera setup done from where did you get that adaptor it would be really helpful..

Last edited:
I got the camera installed in my Creta SX, not on rear view mirror but in head unit. Engage the reverse gear and camera gets on, like in SX+ models.
Please give your contact no. I also want to install camera on my Creta 1.6 SC if you have any idea, please call.

Can anyone please suggest some good customization shops here in Kolkata who are professionals in vinyl wrapping. There is no 3M store here and I don't know where to go to meet my requirements.

Does the price include only for Anti-Corrosion or does it include Waxing as well?

Cover looks good
Hi buddy, I am also a proud ower of 1.6 S petrol VTVT creta, was looking for a car for my creta. Wanted to know howz the quality of it and are you satisfied? based on your inputs I will go ahead and make a similar purchase. Please suggest (details if needed)

Can someone please recommend some good Mats for Creta that fit perfectly? Preferably online.
The ones given by dealer are pathetic.
Thanks.

I'm buying creta 1.4 e+
And from ali express I can upgrade my level to a new level. But it's of ix25. The manual ac to automatic in 5k.
New buttons for windows
Or Do you suggest I can see somewhere in Delhi where I can find genuine products like those?

Top Bottom