Hyundai Creta: Accessories & Modifications

Congratulations Kailash on your first car [clap]... Red is Awesome... I got mine delivered on 19th August.

I have done following thing for my Creata

1. 3M Wax
2. 3M Under body coat
3. 3M Noodle Mats

and I am planning to do Paint Protection Film during this week.

Here are some pictures ...
A glossy black finished roof would make this car look a lot sexier. Well just an opinion.

Accessories provided by dealer

I am planning to Buy Creta SX+ from Jabalpur. Checked with dealer and found rs 20,000 added to the cost in the name of Accessories namely Leather Seat cover, Matt.. I want to know whether I should buy these from dealer or some aftermarket accessories in the same price band are better? Kindly help

Okay. I will confirm if the ix25 android units being sold will be "plug and play" compatible with creta and with no wire cutting the dealer can't make the 3rd party accessories excuse.
Hi Spatone,

Have you checked the ix25 Android unit compatibility with Creta SX (O)... if so please give your feedback.

Hello kailash,

First of all congratulations for your new car and its a nice initiative which you have taken by making this thread.
I am planning to order roof rail from alibaba, the one which comes with ix25. Found them more impressive.

If anyone wants order can clubbed and some amount can be saved on shipping.[;)]
I saw your post and I am also thinking to buy roof rail for my car I just wanted to ask that it fits perfectly and it gets attach with a screw or a stick on. Thanks a lot if you haven't order them then I could also order with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Android Auto / iPhone Car Play

Hey Guys!

Have any one tried Android Auto / iPhone Car Play in Hyundai creta?

Also, any one know how to sync the album Cover image in the dashboard via Bluetooth, i am getting the Title & Song name.... but Album cover image is not coming... i play thru Wynk which has Album cover image for all songs...

Hyundai Creta 1.4 L (Base Model) - Need Fog lamps and Roof Rails

Hi Everyone,
I am planning to buy Creta 1.4 base version black color ( i was initially planning to go with Vitara Brezza , but finally decided to go with Creta) As my budget was 10L initally and now i am willing to spend another 2 lakhs for Base model of creta , Diesel 1.4 L .

The base version does not come with roof rails or fog lamps , the guy in the showroom simply told me that the company does not sell roof rails and fog lamps separately so i cannot install it from the showroom [confused]

I want to know if its possible to get the roof rails and fog lamps installed from out side , if any one has done it , request you to guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Hyundai Creta 1.4 L (Base Model) - Need Fog lamps and Roof Rails

Hi Everyone,
The base version does not come with roof rails or fog lamps , the guy in the showroom simply told me that the company does not sell roof rails and fog lamps separately so i cannot install it from the showroom [confused]
Dear Shahkar

I just got a Creta Base model, the sales team at the showroom clearly told me that I cannot opt for roof rails from Hyundai and that the aftermarket roof rails can only be attached using adhesives, the roof rails from hyundai are bolted in place.

I am also looking for guidance from anyone who has successfully installed aftermarket roof rails on creta base.

I got the camera installed in my Creta SX, not on rear view mirror but in head unit. Engage the reverse gear and camera gets on, like in SX+ models.
Hey Rakesh Rai, i too own a Creta SX which comes with 5" touchscreen and was told by the accessories contact that the Head Unit can't be connected to a rear view camera as the unit hasn't got the video output port. Can you please clarify and if it's fine quote the price for the modificaiton

Last edited:
This is available at Trident Hyundai - KR Puram (Near to Honda, Renault Showroom).
Check with accessory guy (Don't remember his name). They even installed in Test drive cars. It will cost around 17-18 K as per him.
Negotiate it if you need.

Accessory guy told me that it is not possible to installed in SX Head unit as it doesn't have Video output. Could you please provide the details where & which service centre it is done for your car. In Bangalore any reference.
I got it done in Chandigarh. It is working very smoothly and they took no more than 15minutes to install them. I am sorry mate I do not have reference in Bangalore, but I am sure with a little effort you will find one.

Hey Rakesh Rai, i too own a Creta SX which comes with 5" touchscreen and was told by the accessories contact that the Head Unit can't be connected to a rear view camera as the unit hasn't got the video output port. Can you please clarify and if it's fine quote the price for the modificaiton
Yes, its very much possible if you can whatsapp me, I can show you video's / images to make you believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it done in Chandigarh. It is working very smoothly and they took no more than 15minutes to install them. I am sorry mate I do not have reference in Bangalore, but I am sure with a little effort you will find one.

Yes, its very much possible if you can whatsapp me, I can show you video's / images to make you believe.
Hey Rai, I recently booked Creta E+ which comes with 5 inch touch screen display, however when I asked my SE he told me that I will not be able to fix rear camera with the display. I would appreciate if you could please post the picture of the HUD.

Hello All,

I will be getting my Creta E+ by this week or so. I wanted to add some missing things like fog lamps, styling LED headlight, reverse parking sensor/camera etc.

For fog lamps, I was told that provision is not given and will not be done by the dealer. If in case done outside, warranty will be gone. I am assuming they will answer the same thing for rest of the features. Any pointers if it is true and if these all can be done outside ?
Btw, I am buying my car from Pune.

Regards,
-- Chintan

Please do post pics /videos. I also have a s model creta and it has that 5 inch touchscreen

HI

I am very interested in this. Can you tell me where in Chandigarh did you get this done? Can you share contact details where you got this done?

Debashish

Top Bottom