Hyundai’s New Small Car Eon (Codename: HA)

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai’s New Small Car (Codename: HA)

Another spyshot of Hyundai i10's smaller sibling (codenamed HA). The car was spied at NH4, near Sriperumbudur.

Hyundai-HA-front-end.jpg
Source: Indian Autos Blog

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is Hyundai H800 and its major rivals includes the Alto / Cervo (Upcoming) / Spark 800cc etc. Check some of the renderings below, it seems to be another affordable and successful small car from Hyundai.
Rendering looks great.[clap]
Front inspired from i10 and the rear copied from Audi??

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team

Looks much like the elder sibling, PA (i10) and shares some of its parts too. The tail lamps will be positioned higher it seems.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its much better than the nano. But as everyone has mentioned, looks more like a Alto competitor rather than a nano competitor.

AMG

Suspended

Who told you its a nano competitor? [frustration]

It is a Santro replacement.

Its just about time the Santro gets a replacement , even though its still selling well i personally felt the Santro was a bit dated compared to modern style and technology.

On seeing the front it reminds me of the Brio!

Looks like Hyundai is following Suzuki's footstep: stretch the segment and launch multiple products.

I do not see Ha replacing Santro. It may sell side by side: just like Estilo & WagonR, Ritz & Swift.

AMG

Suspended

Santro will retire.

I am sure.

The Accent will continue, though. [frustration]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team

Looks like Hyundai is following Suzuki's footstep: stretch the segment and launch multiple products.

I do not see Ha replacing Santro. It may sell side by side: just like Estilo & WagonR, Ritz & Swift.
Definitely. I cannot see a point why Hyundai will discontinue the Xing when right now it's working as a cash generating machine for them next to the i10. Hyundai will keep producing until it does not automatically die down in the market. There’s fair amount of chances that company will keep selling HA alongside and place it between Santro and i10.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have seen Hyundai’s 800cc new car moreover it looks like I10ish in Pune. Feeling sorry about not equipped with camera.
The top end version with airbags abs and many more will be costing around 2.4 as per the Hyundai people.

Top Bottom