HVLP Spray Guns

Thread Starter #1
First thanks to out member dilip devil , i explain in later part. Hope some of you know about paints and finishes. For better finish, we must use a hvlp gun. Hvlp guns in india are costly and the one selling in usa are cheaper. Not only cheaper, there is a world famous brand .- Devilbiss. Devilbiss spray gun are used 90% for perfect body spay work.

For my venture , i ordered a worth hvlp for about 17000/- and got the gun. Though i got the gun , i need the devilbiss as it was used at the franchise and it is a world famous brand. I returned this worth gun to the exectutive itself after a day , and was wondering how to order this one.

Dilip was online that night and asked him any famous portal to buy these.He made a quick search and in 5 min he got one seller in ebay.in, the selling was ending that day. I needed a base version of the gun and he got in 5 min!! quickly i made a order and was worrying about delivery.

Got it yesterday. Thanks again to dilip for helping me in this. [clap][clap]
Ok the pictures!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Congrats Ilango. Now quickly show us some results of how well this popular spray gun performs. Are you going to paint the Lancer from this one?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thank you all , already the lancer is being painted by one of these type- exact.

Everything will be in a weeks time i hope. Additional you can see another car's work of us.

Thread Starter #9
thanks!!

And arkin , the wurth brand cost 17000/- .
I do not know how to import this devilbiss in proper way , must be 100 % duty?

The one i am having is basic gun of them.

Top Bottom