Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins! (Bought Samsung Galaxy Y)

Re: Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins!

That is what I am asking! Does the Equinox come for Rs 2,400/- only? and is it a discontinued model or what?

AMG

Suspended

- Design: BB Curve

- Different: BB Curve

- Voice Clarity: BB Curve

- Picture Quality: Look elsewhere

- Internet Access: BB Curve

- A.S.S and Reliability: Heard some decent reviews about BB A.S.S. And they never break down, really

Replies in Bold

Also, another point.
There is a BB curve 3G a.k.a. BB 9300

Get that, if possible.

Oh My God [frustration]
This thread is more active than threads related to cars.

Just kiding , im a mobile freak too, anyone here who is a member in xda-developers??

Jeno [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team

Blackberry 9300 is out of the budget. Any new phones around the corner? Will also appreciate inputs from existing BB users.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If you are considering Blackberry mobiles, then let me tell you that the A.S.S is pretty good. However if anything goes kaput, be ready to shell out higher amount. For instance, i had to pay 3k for a faulty trackball of my dads phone. Otherwise BB's are great phones.

Thread Starter #37

350Z

Core Team

What are the other downsides apart from expensive spares? Can we expect further price cut? I can notice that it's price has come down significantly over the period.

Drive Safe,
350Z

No idea about the price cut. The only downside of BB is its average camera quality, except for that, it rocks and the good thing is i find them the best option for those who want a non-touchscreen phone.

Go for Galaxy3. Its really good for internet usage. The only disadvantage is that the camera doesnt have flash
not only flash that mobile has lot of problem worst problem is battery bug [frustration] . i advise everyone stay away from galaxy 3

My Samsung is serving flawlessly since past five years despite of facing some of roughest times in its lifetime. Just like HCL has won my heart for its sheer reliability when it comes to computers. Samsung has also made me an absolute satisfied buyer that I won’t hesitate to choose for one again.
i don't know about past but i am 100% sure buy samsung mobile now and you will taking your words back

wwhhoo so many suggestion didn't even read all of them .

My advise don't go for android mobile at all reason android is like vampire and your battery is the host . It won't take android to completely empty your battery life in half day . if you still wants android then please please don't got for cheap android mobile they are not worth better buy second hand android mobile .

if only you had told us this 4month ago then you could have brought E52 it had everything you wanted and awesome battery life but only bit sluggish in browsing internet which we can use opera to correct even i gifted 3 people same mobile and till now they say its best mobile they have used and unique among there friend . Even i have used it for 1 week and must say indeed good mobile if a person wants it for business work . i have been trying to find E52 in many shop if any shop had left over stock till now i have failed to find it

if you want to use internet then touch screen are better just saying .
On reliability nokia and motorola are better but ASS no one can beat Nokia . You can find there service centre every where
If you like BB then go ahead they very good mobile except when it comes to part run for your life

Oh My God
This thread is more active than threads related to cars.

Just kiding , im a mobile freak too, anyone here who is a member in xda-developers??

Jeno
yup i am member there always checking new stuff to experiment [evil] with my galaxy 3 now thinking of saying good bye to galaxy 3 and buy Motorola defy it has 2GB internal space and water resistance and dust resistance

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended

Dell XCD34

Exclusivity, Android, Large 3. 5inch screen, respected A.S.S.

All for 10,500

wwhhoo so many suggestion didn't even read all of them .

My advise don't go for android mobile at all reason android is like vampire and your battery is the host . It won't take android to completely empty your battery life in half day . if you still wants android then please please don't got for cheap android mobile they are not worth better buy second hand android mobile .
I believe that the Android comes with a Task manager. You can end unnecessary processes running in the background and by that way you can preserve the battery.
But again today's Samsung and LG mobiles share a thing in common. Both have got battery problems, and the A S S is not reliable.

I have been using all those method only to keep my mobile alive full day where i never tried these thing on my nokia mobile . My both nokia 6681 and Nokia X6 both used to give me 2days battery with internet use where as android mobile won't even give you full day if you use internet too much like me . Even expensive mobile like galaxy 2 or optimus 2 share same problem . My friend who recently switch from nokia to android mobile (optimus 2) complain same thing

I have been using all those method only to keep my mobile alive full day where i never tried these thing on my nokia mobile . My both nokia 6681 and Nokia X6 both used to give me 2days battery with internet use where as android mobile won't even give you full day if you use internet too much like me . Even expensive mobile like galaxy 2 or optimus 2 share same problem . My friend who recently switch from nokia to android mobile (optimus 2) complain same thing

That is the worst scenario then. I would therefore suggest for a Blackberry 8520 or a Nokia. BB would give you an expensive Service bill though.

Thread Starter #44

350Z

Core Team

Have decided to wait for sometime more before finalizing now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Get android powered dual core phone.
you can root them and can install custom ROms and then you can do whatever you wnat on them
i have all the games for free and the apps that are paid :D I got them on my phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy I9000 with custom gingerbread Ficesto's base band and Custom Darky's V10.0 ROM

Top Bottom