Howdy Petro Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This is Vishwanath from Hyd.
I'm a bike enthusiast although I try to have fun riding my bro's SUV.
Apart from riding I love trekking rocky places around Hyd & some near my hometown.

I've done 21k on my Honda Unicorn & drove a couple of hundreds on my bro's Safari.
Being rejected once from the much hyped forum made me think why the heck should I be judged by some arrogant moderator who is much interested in what people think about their community & the reason for joining it, than having pure fun of riding.

Then I stumbled across TAI & was stumped by the posts in Voyage Junction & the Automotive Answers sections which led me to instantly join the community.

Hope I'll enjoy my stay for long.

Last edited:
Hi Vishwanath,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share about your experiences with your rides in a separate thread. In case you need any assistance, you can contact any of our team members. We will be happy to help you.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hey Vishwanath, Welcome to The Automotive India. Hope that you enjoy the stay with us and interact on various discussions related to automobiles. We are always here for your assistance, so please feel free to contact us, anytime. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom