How Tough it is For Females To Drive in India.

Well, speaking about the heading that this thread has , I've encountered a totally different opinion.
"How Tough it is For Men To Drive in India where Women drivers are."
I would like to quote some incidents(that have happened with me) to support the same:
  1. 1 We are driving fine on Panchkula roads at around 11 pm. The road is empty, we are cruising on 3 lane roads at 60 kmph in the middle lane in a friend's octavia. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Beat comes on the road entering from service road, going straight to the high speed lane. That literally, made my friend brake hard(had he not done, the Beat would really have got a beat from us). We were all angry over that stupid person who did that. We followed and crossed the car, only to know that it was driven by a pretty girl. Story over.
  2. 2 I'm standing on Bus stand waiting for the bus. A middle aged lady is driving a Santro at about 40 kmph and a biker is behind the car(literally tailgating). Suddenly the lady realizes, she missed the turn she was supposed to take and without even bothering for anyone else who's behind the car, she brakes hard and stops in the middle of highway. Thankfully, biker was conscious enough brake as hard as she did and save himself , had he not been conscious, I would have had to take him to hospital instead of going to college(this incident is some 4 years old on NH-1). I agree, the biker was at fault as he was tailgating her but she should also have understanding that she's on highway.

Sarav,

I think this thread is almost like a closed one now.

Mods, I think we should close this thread as I feel to avoid any such unnecessary arguments again as the thread starter is not active these days[:)]

Sarav,

I think this thread is almost like a closed one now.

Mods, I think we should close this thread as I feel to avoid any such unnecessary arguments again as the thread starter is not active these days[:)]
I didn't knew that, i replied since yours was the last reply and that was just 2 months old. So, i thought it is still active and replied.

Top Bottom