How to Take Apart Door Pads in Alto?

Thread Starter #1
I want to take off the door pad in the passenger front door as shown in the image below (click for full image). I have circled in red the screws that I could figure out to be holding it to the metal. It still doesn't come off.
Let me know if there are any more and located where?
Reason for doing this: There is something loose inside which rattles while driving.

img0807i.jpg

img0813ie.jpg

Thanks

You have to remove the 2 screws(in your picture).And the handle for winding the window should also be removed.There is a small clip on that.To remove that we need special tools.But we can also do it by using a screw driver and a kerchief.Put the kerchief in between and move it to and fro.Or you can use screwdriver,if there is a gap.I've once removed the doorpads of swift.[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Hello, welcome to The Automotive India. Please do this only if you have the proper tools available. If not, just get it done by a mechanic the next time you leave the car for service. It’s a matter of a few minutes for them. Just a small suggestion, because if the door pad or any of the part is not properly fixed – the one rattle today may turn into many rattles tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes if you don't have tools then go to service station or local mechanic. Screw drives may cause damage while removing cover.

Top Bottom