How to Open Roof Lining of Wagon-R?

Thread Starter #1
anybody know how to open the roof lining of wagonr. i tried to install LED on reab cabin light and accidently popped the bulb into the roof part. now i can hear it rolling about. how can i remove it?

350Z

Core Team
I guess it will not be viable to remove the complete roof lining. Try to pick out without removing it if possible and if this attempt fails, approach to a workshop. They’ll be able to perform better with the availability of required tools.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
@350Z It so happened that i got lucky, after a long ride i opened the cabin light slot to find the bulb resting in a nook and i removed it. since the problem is solved kindly close the thread

350Z

Core Team
Glad it resolved without a fuss. Congratulations. I am keeping this thread open so that others can also discuss similar issues in future (if they have any). Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Glad you got the bulb out.

In your case this must have helped you
1. remove the sunvisor and its locking holder.
2.remove left side grab handle on top, this may bend the roof if not removed. now you can easily move your hand inside!

Thread Starter #6
ilango[speed thirst];112361 said:
Glad you got the bulb out.

In your case this must have helped you
1. remove the sunvisor and its locking holder.
2.remove left side grab handle on top, this may bend the roof if not removed. now you can easily move your hand inside!
Actually this was a rear cabin light! thank you very much for your advice.

Top Bottom