How To Maintain Your Leather Car Seat Covers?

Re: Car Polish, Seats Polish

For best results for your car you can use Amway's Silicon Glaze : find more details here :
Amway India : Silicon Glaze
MRP Rs. 450 [500 ml]

For Leather and Vinyl cleaning use Buff-Up -> details here :
Amway India : Leather & Vinyl Cleaner
MRP Rs. 285 [500 ml]

Both are great value for money.

Also for regular Car Washing use Car-Wash - details here :
Amway India : Car Wash 500ml
MRP Rs. 235 [500 ml] [You will require about 10 ml for a standard Sedan, 5 ml for a compact / sub-compact and 20 ml for a bigger SUV/ MUV like Innova, Scorpio, Bolero, Sumo, etc.] so the cost of cleaning by using 10 ml comes to Rs. 4.70 less than Rs. 5.

Merry Christmas to all!

Regards
Arup Bhanja
Bangalore.

bhvm

Honoured Member
I took a close look at my XUV thunderbolt Leather seats. The seat appears Dried out and has lost its sheen. The age of vehicle is only 2 years and 35k kms. The Vehicle is always parked in Shade.
Any homemade remedies or Formula than can restore the suppleness and shine of the seats?

I took a close look at my XUV thunderbolt Leather seats. The seat appears Dried out and has lost its sheen. The age of vehicle is only 2 years and 35k kms. The Vehicle is always parked in Shade.
Any homemade remedies or Formula than can restore the suppleness and shine of the seats?
I use Interior cleaner with a soft brush to clean the seat cover first.
Then apply the leather conditioner on it.

I am following this from last 4..5 years with my previous car and my current car as well.

Result is awesome.

You can use "AutoFresh" interior cleaner for cleaning the seat

Autofresh - Interior Cleaner - 1Ltr - Interior car care products, Exterior car care products online, wheel & tyre car care, Car Covers, car accessories, leather care, Carpet & Seat cleaners,

And Leather Care Gel for waxing the seat.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/arm...310_312&utm_medium=10027120&vendorCode=f01eb2

Top Bottom