How to install LED's on wheel wells or inside alloys

Wow, thats a looker. Kudos Varun, but i am wondering how you manage to keep them clean.

350Z

Core Team
Good one. I think it will appear even better if you maintain a particular and minimal light scheme across the car. Else, it would look too much bling bling. No offense intended.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow, thats a looker. Kudos Varun, but i am wondering how you manage to keep them clean.
Me too thinking of that, lets see how it goes !! [;)]

Good one. I think it will appear even better if you maintain a particular and minimal light scheme across the car. Else, it would look too much bling bling. No offense intended.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes 350z, you are rite..[:)] this is the last light I am going to install.
(last one, to complete I have to install it on the front wheels too).

lxi.

Suspended
The car looks nice, ACtually a green goblin[evil]. Why dont to put up some lights on the grill( i know that there is a plastic thing which comes in between and the gloww looks bad), you can place a Neon/ LED on the front also(below the bumper). I have seen i white i20 with white LEDs on the rear drums and the License plate, the wheels seemed to be alloys(as the light was passing through the wheels and fallign on the road, as varuns 800), but the pattern on the road showed the magna variant wheelcovers design [confused]!

Hey a doubt. (First of all i thank each and every one here for their valuable remarks. Iam new here :) ) Is there any way it can fit in to a car without alloys. I am not having alloys stuffed in .

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hey a doubt. (First of all i thank each and every one here for their valuable remarks. Iam new here :) ) Is there any way it can fit in to a car without alloys. I am not having alloys stuffed in .
Light will spread out only through the holes in the rims, there won't be much effect.

Top Bottom