How to Identify a Genuine RC Book

Thread Starter #1
As you are all aware, the design of the RC (Registration Certificate) varies from State to State. We are quite familiar with the documents from our own States but what if you are buying an out of State vehicle. How to tell if the documents are genuine or not? I faced this problem when inspecting a Delhi registered bike. The RC was just a single page (computerised). I will post some copies of genuine Goa RC's for reference and it would be good if all can do the same from your respective states. Just block out the sensitive data from the documents.

As you are all aware, the design of the RC (Registration Certificate) varies from State to State. We are quite familiar with the documents from our own States but what if you are buying an out of State vehicle. How to tell if the documents are genuine or not? I faced this problem when inspecting a Delhi registered bike. The RC was just a single page (computerised). I will post some copies of genuine Goa RC's for reference and it would be good if all can do the same from your respective states. Just block out the sensitive data from the documents.
Well to my knowledge we in goa also had the single page RC book!
If im not wrong during 2002-2003 in goa it was single page rc Sheet printed on one side only and limnation was optional i guess dat time :)
ill try to post a pic by evening

Top Bottom