How To Hotwire a Car?

Thread Starter #1
Before anyone reminds me, Disclaimer: My purpose is not to actually steal a car or do anything illegal. I just want to know how it can be done in our cars.

I want to know how to hot wire a car, or Swift and WagonR to be specific.
A google search sent me to this: How to Hotwire a Car: 22 steps (with pictures) - wikiHow which said:
This is a step by step guide to hotwiring a car. Hot-wiring a car is absolutely illegal without the owner's permission, unless the car is being repossessed (in which case the "owner" no longer owns the car anyway). There is a huge risk of electrical shock while hot-wiring, and it may not work in many cases. Some newer model cars have the required components hidden so you can't reach them. Others have "kill switches", which shut down the engine so that it cannot be started, even with the key. Older model cars, as well as some hybrid and electric cars, will work.
Do Swift/WagonR come under these? Also, does it mean its impossible to hotwire cars with "kill switches"?

Nice thread and i dont have any knowledge about it.
Awaiting to know about it from gurus
Please share the information[cry]

How to Hot wire a Maruti 800?

Hello,

I am a newbie to mechanical stuffs inside car. I am having a 93 model Maruti 800. I want to know how can i hot wire the car. Just for fun and education purpose i want to replace key turn on with a button start. How can i find the correct terminals to start the car?

Top Bottom