How to Find Suitable Seating Position in Hyundai i10?

Thread Starter #1
Well I have rescently purchase an I10.Before I used to drive an m800 and was comfortable in sitting in it.But in my i10,I am not able to find correct seating position that would give me the right combination of comfort and road view.Any sugestions??

Alok, this is a common question asked to me each time a person upgrades from 800 to any other car except, nano/spark.

The reason is 800's dash is pretty low and you get good visibility. i10's dash is higher compared to 800.

try this -- Step I - before putting sear cover put a foam under it or put a flat pillow
Step II - try to keep the back support of sear in 90%. This will push you a bit forward and give you proper view of road.

There is no link. These questions were asked to me by my friends and my dad's friends. Its a very common question since most of the old gen cars did'nt come with height adjust.

Try the above mentioned points and do let me know as these have worked out 100% for all my friends.

Thread Starter #5
I'll surely do that.By the way,are there some good quality seat covers available in the market at cheaper rate?I just need the seat covers to protect the original seats.So any plain coloured covers will do the job.

You just have to get used to it buddy! Most of the modern cars and especially i10 comes with highly placed dash-board. You will have to get used to it.

Top Bottom