How To Check Cricket Scores on a Blocked Network?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

How we can get the Cricket score cards ball by ball update while working from Indian IT company where all the Cricket sites are blocked? Do we have have some place holder at TAI to get the updated scrore card.

Re: Cricket scores

how about an app on mobile, else yahoo, rediff, indiatimes have their score tickers too.

In my previous company this was the case, so we used google to great extent. Just type the match name and you will get the current score as first search result. It will not be in detail, but something is better than nothing. :-)

For eg. if Match is held between India and Sri Lanka just type IND vs SL or SRI in google search and it will give current score as first search result.

Thread Starter #4

In my previous company this was the case, so we used google to great extent. Just type the match name and you will get the current score as first search result. It will not be in detail, but something is better than nothing. :-)

For eg. if Match is held between India and Sri Lanka just type IND vs SL or SRI in google search and it will give current score as first search result.
Yeah I do the same thing, but better I use mobile. But I miss the score and commentry on cricbuzz @ desktop.

Yeah I do the same thing, but better I use mobile. But I miss the score and commentry on cricbuzz @ desktop.
at 11.06am this is the score, source espncricinfo

1st Test: India v New Zealand at Hyderabad (Deccan), Aug 23-27, 2012
India 87/2 (18.3 ov)
New Zealand
India won the toss and elected to bat

Batsmen R B 4s 6s
*Sachin Tendulkar 4 15 0 0
Cheteshwar Pujara 10 19 0 0

[:)]

Source : Cricbuzz

Day 1: Lunch Break
IND 97/2 (25.0 Ovs)
Cheteshwar Pujara* 12 (32)
Sachin Tendulkar 12 (41)
NZ
Jeetan Patel* 3-1-4-0
James Franklin 3-0-8-0
CRR 3.88
Partnership 20(63)
Overs left for the day : 65

Guys believe it or not, we used to do like these. we don't want score updates during IPL season we wanted to have live session here none of the sites aren't blocked so we had planned earlier and top floor room was booked as high priority meeting room and was booked 3days back. We used to enjoy the whole session, BTW meeting was also carried but not much to the extent.

And instead of team outing we had planned to go for the stadium and tickets were bought for each person to watch over there with a bunch of snacks carrying.

More enthusiasm for cricket lovers isn't it???

Top Bottom