How To Become a Member of Automobile Association of Eastern India (AAEI)

Thread Starter #1
I would like to be a member of Automobile association of Eastern India . Any member of AAEI over here in TAI . What are the facilities I can avail if I becom a member ?

Surprising it is call AAEI. Here we have the Western India AA (WIAA). Anyway all you need to do is download the form from their website or collect it from the office, fill it and pay the fees.

Thread Starter #5
Surprising it is call AAEI. Here we have the Western India AA (WIAA). Anyway all you need to do is download the form from their website or collect it from the office, fill it and pay the fees.
What are the facilities they give ?

What are the facilities they give ?
On becoming a member they will give you a sticker, a badge, a tshirt. On the face of it it seems they dont have any tangible benefits, but at a membership joining fee of Rs 5000/- and annual fee around Rs 500/- it is value for money.

They have subsidised guest houses / motels all across. Western & North India Associations have reciprocal membership arrangements. You get driver service (paid) from them on a daily basis. You get international driving licence, they provide driving coaching for members / blood relations. You also get free one year subscription to a good magazine called Kolkata on Wheels. They run a petrol pump for members, they are authorised to issue PUC certificates, will send reminder and offer free service for your tax token, driving licence etc.

The best part is they have a bar with subsidised liquor rates and FANTASTIC snacks including chicken, fish, crabs etc.

Last edited:
On becoming a member they will give you a sticker, a badge, a tshirt. On the face of it it seems they dont have any tangible benefits, but at a membership joining fee of Rs 5000/- and annual fee around Rs 500/- it is value for money.

They have subsidised guest houses / motels all across. Western & North India Associations have reciprocal membership arrangements. You get driver service (paid) from them on a daily basis. You get international driving licence, they provide driving coaching for members / blood relations. You also get free one year subscription to a good magazine called Kolkata on Wheels. They run a petrol pump for members, they are authorised to issue PUC certificates, will send reminder and offer free service for your tax token, driving licence etc.

The best part is they have a bar with subsidised liquor rates and FANTASTIC snacks including chicken, fish, crabs etc.
Wow, tempting deal. Any pics of the motels/hotels. Most of the time, these membership hotels are disappointing.
I would love to be a part of such a group.

Anything similar to this in chennai. I found something like AA badges in some cars and also some thing opposite to Anand theatre [Old now it is demolished] on mount road.

Top Bottom